The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
bro, if her services is good, plus a angpai, she can easily get 15 customers in PT, keeping strictly 20 min is just her excuse of bad services.
agree, is she a strict time watcher? dun see any fr on her,cookie.
maybe what that bro meant was minimum 10 customers.

Last edited by bonkning; 04-12-2011 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Sammyboyfor 10th Anniversary Celebrations Extended Whole Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
...reccom Kathy ...
H7(2)R6 Kathy is in my highly recommended list. Great services - BBBJ, fingering, fierce frenching, 69 etc - very friendly/accommodating Petain veteran. Lose out in looks to Pat H11R16 and Kathy H10R10 - other two Petain vets. Cheers.

Sammyboyfor 10th Anniversary Celebrations Extended Whole Weekend

Kindly spread the goodwill, cheers and messages:

1) Your power has doubled for 48 hrs. Do Upz another 10 other Samsters (before midnight) to spread the joy/spirit/happiness of SBF Extended Celebrations.

2) Request for pardon from Sammyboyfor to get back points/power for those who have been reverse zapped by tonight (see above notice). Kindly inform those not aware. Thanks.

SBF 10th Anniversary Celebrations Extended Whole Weekend!

MORE GOOD YEARS - Sammyboyfor

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Old 04-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
10 clients only!! too little la! once i went to miki at 4pm and she tell me i am her 13 customer liao. cookie's biz should be more hot than miki. if 20 min, can do 3 per hour, so in 3 and 1/2hrs she hit target liao. surely she work longer than that. saw her last sunday at 6.20pm still got 1 bro queuing outside.
but miki start early at 11+, dunno about cookie. anyone know what time she start?

5 min extra only for regulars ah? waaa, then if i first time with her and cannot in 20 min then how? will she ask for another $50? or say 'hurry up' or stop and ask you to get out if no $$ to top up?

anyone kenna lidat before? can share? if she super time watcher then sian oredi.
thank you.
She's a careful girl who takes care of her health. She kinda of limit herself to 10 so as to not over-strained her delicate body Heard she said once hit 10, she'll close shop. Think she starts after 2 pm cos the other day I went at 1 pm, she still haven't arrive. So 2-7pm would probably be the window period to catch her. I think she has her share of supporters and critics, one man's meat is another man's poison!
Old 04-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
understand, $50 compared to $150 macham kam jia zui diluted 3x. unless up the game to $150.

wa, top 10 ah. whether into looks or not also go la.

give you chop shop service? you mean 20 mins and please get out lidat is it ?
but you regular her, wouldn't she then give better service? or same?

think i will visit her these 2 weeks. see how, very very very pretty. i used to think kico prettiest, but now i vote cookie, with both hands.
Kico is used to be, now have to give way liao.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manok View Post
Had a seaasion at H11R9 this afternoon.

Very friendly service. BJ in different position with slurping sound. Its worth the $30. Will be back again for her service.
she is one of the best, and for $30, worth every cents
Old 04-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyomi100 View Post
bro

Last time got Angpai serve 20 customers per day

Thanks
now think also can so if the wl got more excuse, lousy services, and less customer
Old 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 13
equal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
But i think kico still holds another title - she still is the youngest in PT ?? should be 28 now.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
She's a careful girl who takes care of her health. She kinda of limit herself to 10 so as to not over-strained her delicate body Heard she said once hit 10, she'll close shop. Think she starts after 2 pm cos the other day I went at 1 pm, she still haven't arrive.
oh... i see, understand now.

like h2 michelle, once she hit a certain no., she also close shop. dat's what she told me, something to do with health also.

you know, until now, i had never though that their work can be so tiring. when i ask them, they always say "ok la" or "not too bad". guess they dun wanna spoil my mood. nice, considerate, professional attitude,- good girl, i like. only when i rtf several times then they say ' somewhat tired', so i din know which is the truth. they are so good at covering their act and smarter than me.

thanks for the info.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
oh... i see, understand now.

like h2 michelle, once she hit a certain no., she also close shop. dat's what she told me, something to do with health also.
thanks, want to try h2 michelle when 5:30+ seems difficulty to get her, now i know hehe, will go there early to get her, thanks and happy bonking
Old 04-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Michelle H02 have health issues and that is why she go back early. Last call is 6:00pm, with exception for me, like last Wednesday (30 Nov.), I come 6:00pm but she engaged so she told me to wait. After her customer left is already 6:20pm and she still accept me as last call for the day. By 6:45pm we finished and that settles my account with her. See you in 2012 my Michelle.

What I cannot fathom is, even when WLs turn off their lights, Bros still take chance and waiting outside. And if WL say no, get disappointed.

This is what happen after I left Michelle's room, I still see a Bro waiting. Michelle just took a peek and locked her door. No idea if she took him but my guess is no!

Anyways, Michelle's LDW (last day working) will be on 7th December, she going for 1 month mandatory leave.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
thanks, want to try h2 michelle when 5:30+ seems difficulty to get her, now i know hehe, will go there early to get her, thanks and happy bonking
Old 04-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by niulang View Post
Hey big thank to the bro who had upped me (pm me so I can up u back )

Happy 10yrs anniversary Sammyboy! From your big fan since 2007..
Thank you all for sharing, extended until weekend.

Happy 10th year anniversary to SBF and all Bros who made it possible.

I thank you.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
still got fight la, though not as chio as cookie but big round eyes very cute n baby face. i like. can make up with good service, she is quite good. always got q.

even if cookie more chio but time watcher, then ....

i avoid time watcher like plague. how chio see oredi my coc also die!!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 4 December 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 205 pm

We are seeing more PRCs wandering around, however they don’t seems to be paying for sex. Probably, they prefer their home girls, or gambling is the main objective.

Actually wanting H2 Michelle, she was fully booked same with, H10 Kico almost busy this warm afternoon. At H7 Joyce so sexy, she walked swinging her long legs towards the back of the gate. Cannot help by turning to look at her, b4 I walk up staircase. Cookie was fast taken, 2floor only Queenie was on business.

Fast forward to H11, Miss Jolene sitting on bed, playing with hand phone. I think she had trimmed her hairs, it is in curly, blond and she is pretty. At H22, Sally door was closed, I heard Michelle shouting in Canto than Hakka. Some things of hurry up, there are $ to be made kind of shits.

Niki door was closed, Michelle available she seems to be losing weight. This ½ year she is kind of free, only she knows what the fuck happen.

I took H2R12 Bobo and, had a wonderfully time with her.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tks to bros who show me concern recommend wls who can french. sad to say for me still no no. i noticed that those bros who can get french mostly can get from more than one wl. maybe those who dun get will not even post frs. i think customers play more part than wls. if wl like the customer, sure dun mind give french unless they personally want to reserve to someone special. if customer not good looking or not presentable, they dun kiss since its not a must in the service package. if there is any bro who also encounter the same with joyce, kico n michelle, can pls reply to me? these 3 r my fav but keep reject french. i just to confirm whether french is more of a bonus for 3 of thme rather than sop. if its a bonus i may still want to rtf thme. if not i may never go back to them again. tks.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
tks to bros who show me concern recommend wls who can french. sad to say for me still no no. i noticed that those bros who can get french mostly can get from more than one wl. maybe those who dun get will not even post frs. i think customers play more part than wls. if wl like the customer, sure dun mind give french unless they personally want to reserve to someone special. if customer not good looking or not presentable, they dun kiss since its not a must in the service package. if there is any bro who also encounter the same with joyce, kico n michelle, can pls reply to me? these 3 r my fav but keep reject french. i just to confirm whether french is more of a bonus for 3 of thme rather than sop. if its a bonus i may still want to rtf thme. if not i may never go back to them again. tks.
Bro, don't think french is in the standard package. Standard is wash, bj and fj. the rest are extras which WLs may include to stand out from the competition. I suggest if you really into frenching, may consider looking at FL dome 2 for the prcs. Some of them are really good frenchers! Is really trial and error to find that perfect bonk for yourself. The problem is even if you've found the perfect one, you'll always be tempted to try others... Also, the more you insist to french, I think the more they'll resist...it's human nature....maybe they scared you'll ask for more and more??? My advice is to let nature takes its course....fuck and see if you could move your lips to theirs...if no resistance, then make the best out of it Always remember to move on and not let your failures stop you from trying again...have fun and don't feel bad if rejected....cos when you succeed, yr sextifaction will be unmeasurable! Happy Bonking!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1