The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-09-2010, 03:49 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
so helpful!!!!! never see u help me
So sorry....Boss...anything I can do to help you.......!

Other than where to look for char boh/puying/gf......as I am looking high and low for one.....too!

I suddenly realize that I need help too...
Old 29-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Other than where to look for char boh/puying/gf......as I am looking high and low for one.....too!
wow .. even the lao jiao's also need help ...
then we newbies have to eat grass liao (吃草)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman
JW Black Label.....I thought 1 bottle 100 Pipes will do......
7-UP dai mai ??
Old 29-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DesperateGuy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still have a bottle of jw at rca slim. Anyone feel free can join me 29sep. Pm me by 9pm to establish contact.
Old 29-09-2010, 02:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Need some1 TLSF is it? kekekeke...

How is bro's doing here?
Old 29-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

sorrry not a field report. any reasonable hotel next sheraton bkk
Old 29-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro Playman,you looking for me is it?
Ha Ha Bro u beri funny hor...

Cheers...Upz...
Old 29-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guni_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Bangkok last weekend and hit the MPs while I was there.
Brought my buddy to check out a couple of the popular MPs in the Huay Kwang area

Poseidon

Reached the place around 4-ish and went up to L2. Probably only about 15 girls sitting in the tank and none of them were lookers. Waitress came by to take order for drink and ordered a beer each. Asked the papasan where are all the girls and he said they are on their way to work.
Sat there for a while more before making my way to the bunny lounge on L3.
The quality of the girls at L3 was a lot better than those on L2 (well obviously). About 20 girls sitting around and spotted a girl I bonked before previously 6mths ago. I was surprised she recognized me as she gave me a "hey, you are back" kind of smile. I reciprocated and sat down.
Did a quick scan and found a few lookers but price a bit on the high side. Just as I was about to leave, all the girls got up of their seat and was asked to parade in front of 2 Japs. For a moment I thought the papasan got them to come to my table! hahaha.
I like Poseidon L3. The girls are mid 20s and all very elegantly dressed, which I like alot.

Copa Cabana
Next, we walked over to Copa Cabana which was just behind Poseidon. As it was the first time I was going there, i thought the place looked pretty classy. Went in, saw a huge fish tank but not much girls in there. There was also an area for sideliners. Nothing caught my eye. Did not even bother to sit down.

Emmanuel
Went over to Emmanuel which was about 10mins walk from there. Saw 3 different sections here. There was a nurse theme section on the left with about 5 average looking chicks. I like the uniform but girls CMI la. Fish tank girls also so so niah. And finally, there were about 15 girls on the right at the side liner section. Popped by there and 1 or 2 caught my eye but decided to skip.

Nataree
Last MP stop for the day was Nataree. Now, many SBF bros have commented that service of the girls here are not so good as they are mostly SYTs. I have to agree as I have taken SYTs from here before and service is pretty lousy.
So, went in and reached the place about 5:45pm. Lots and lots of girls inside for the picking. As usual, very hard to decide which one to pick. Saw a girl I bonked before previously and she smiled at me. The noisy papasan came along and started to recommend me girls. Coincidentally, he recommended a girl I already locked in earlier as I was coming in. Nice boobs and wearing a long elegant dress. Of course I took her and had a great session. Her service and teasing skills was fantastic! Simply loved it. While we were resting, she even tried to asked me out, said she was knocking off at 10pm today and wanted to go party with me. I asked, isn't she supposed to be working until 12am or 2am. She responded saying she requested to be released at 10pm coz it was Friday night! 55555555
So anyway, she punched her number into my HP and asked me to call her later. I just agree la.....though I was thinking I have 2 other girls to find tonight. One is my teerak and another one is a AGG girl from Bacarra. Big headache la.

So after my session, crossed the bridge to Kwang Seafood and had a superb dinner with my buddy. Wanted to check out Noi Seafood but the Nataree girl said Kwang is better.
Old 29-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
sorrry not a field report. any reasonable hotel next sheraton bkk
bro ... perhaps u can PM bro TIM at the follow link ...
he will be able to assist u ...

thaihoteldiscounts
Old 30-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hmmm... suddenly so many asking for tips + Qs and wanting to meet up. I'm quite free most nights so can PM me. But all I ask is you pay for at least one bottle of JW Black + mixers or my drinks. Dun worry girl I pay myself. Dai mai?
Bro I get you some sang som, can bring me go gai gai? :P
Old 30-09-2010, 03:00 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Need some1 TLSF is it? kekekeke...

How is bro's doing here?
You are back....good...no wonder lah so noisy over here....!

Welcome back! Bro!
Old 30-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are back....good...no wonder lah so noisy over here....!
Kettle calling the pot black.
Old 30-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Shit! It is dam dark in here......
Old 30-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Shit! It is dam dark in here......
Guess same as the color of the shit
Old 30-09-2010, 06:29 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess same as the color of the shit

Then we are all in the same shit.....colour...hahahaha!

Where is Holland Chai..?
Old 30-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

party in the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1