The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Everyone has his own whims , fancies ,standards and likes and dislikes.

Here, we are trying to share and hopefully, learn something that others have experienced and enjoyed. Nothing to loose if you don't fancy that. But there is no harm reading .

Another, most important point, is that all these help in speeding up our learning or experience curve.

So, the bottom line is this :

"Better ideas are created by when you read others ....and ....this will spur some more suggestions added .........hence create another good ideas."

cheers bros!!!!!
Old 30-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenw View Post
personal experience, the puyings here in Singapore are prettier than the puyings in Phuket and for the most part in Chiang Mai. But I would think Bangkok may have some model quality girls. But the price would be high.
Quote:
how the girls compare between the the three places. Or even compare to the Thai girls available in Singapore. I have been to Phuket and Chiang Mai. But never been to Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai.
You just don't get it, despite (sarcastic) replies here?

All 5 cities are different (or you can say, unique) in their own way. So comparison is like oranges vs apples (or melons by horny guys). Hatyai caters to different crowd, mainly malaysians and sinkies (a farang will stand out like sore thumb there) with KFC farms for overnighters. Pattaya is a beach front place infested with beer bars (not just Walking Street) all over, and majority farangs. Phuket is perceived as more expensive touristy place, with main Bangla/Patong beer bars and aggs -also nice resorts facing Andaman sea. Chiangmai, where are the fair maidens?

Your SG comparison is flawed, do you mean the "exports" of GROs or coyotes or FLs here? As for the former, it's always local demand over supply with moneyed ah sia kias paying top dollar for flowers and other upkeep (just as oil sheikh replied)
Old 30-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You just don't get it, despite (sarcastic) replies here?
Bro YY, school hols round the corner. Already know the answer but ask for lam pa song. Maybe planning a northern foray but still unsure and in typical kiasu Sillyporean style muz post such Qs here. Since he thinks puying in GM already the cream of the Thai crop then should juz stay in GM hang flowers and buy them LDs.

Prepared for more school boy Qs... GM now entering mainstream. Saw that one of NTU's (yes! Nanyang Tech U) faculty had their prom at J Dee Disco on Weds! 555+ better for puyings coz have more carrot heads to chop.

Hmm... mayb I shld start an agency soon with some bros? Bro etc88 can help ferry them down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by takefive1937 View Post
bro indianmagicoil,cool down leh
Will try to jai yen yen bro! Kop jai naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
From my personal experience, the puyings here in Singapore are prettier than the puyings in Phuket and for the most part in Chiang Mai. But I would think Bangkok may have some model quality girls. But the price would be high. I'm guessing Pattaya might have some qulity girls. But they will be hard to find?
You want beautiful Thai girls ?.

You go and find them yourself in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hatyai !!!
Old 30-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Prepared for more school boy Qs... GM now entering mainstream. Saw that one of NTU's (yes! Nanyang Tech U) faculty had their prom at J Dee Disco on Weds! 555+ better for puyings coz have more carrot heads to chop.
Makes you wonder what are they teaching in ivory tower these days?!
Quote:
Hmm...mayb I shld start an agency soon with some bros? Bro etc88 can help ferry them down?
1st sampling for QA can?
Old 30-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
..... school hols round the corner. Already know the answer but ask for lam pa song.....Hmm... mayb I shld start an agency soon with some bros? Bro etc88 can help ferry them down? .....
Sure, I will have sui puyings as drivers....... but sharp knives...
Old 30-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You want beautiful Thai girls ?.

You go and find them yourself in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hatyai !!!
I want, but MM bring us to back lane and talk cock, lucky no cock fighting...
Old 30-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Makes you wonder what are they teaching in ivory tower these days?! 1st sampling for QA can?
Actually good idea. Ready supply of nubile & willing females on hand. No need 2 waste time sian only waste LD money. Nice intro 2 TD noobs & the wily ways of the Thai puying. Wonder wat went in the minds of the female students?

Sampling? Not too much or spoil the goods!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
wah suprising to c u here... so when u wan bring me go cheong??? lolx...
Haha bro dc7176,how abt SEP

or pm senior bros,
naemlo
etct88
playman
Thai31(now in hatyai)
indianmagicoil

Last edited by toilet$50; 30-07-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: forgot to add
Old 30-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Land Of Smile, here i come, Sawadee Krup, ( San Wan Zhu Jiao )

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
From my personal experience, the puyings here in Singapore are prettier than the puyings in Phuket and for the most part in Chiang Mai. But I would think Bangkok may have some model quality girls. But the price would be high. I'm guessing Pattaya might have some qulity girls. But they will be hard to find?
bro,do you know that they(WL) working in sg,came from where?
Old 30-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
Haha bro dc7176,how abt SEP

or pm senior bros,
naemlo
etct88
playman
Thai31(now in hatyai)
indianmagicoil
Set the date!!!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 30-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Set the date!!!!
ok,will pm you
Old 30-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

wa, Dc diam diam go yourself hor...

Quote:
Set the date!!!!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
wa, Dc diam diam go yourself hor...
knn.... call ur OC camper... drag him along if u can...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1