The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Your bro should be 99% correct but that other 1% might cost you dearly.
Personally, I never had a Korean gf or ons, culturally they may be very different. If those Korean series or my Korean colleagare an accurate gauge, I don't think this cute Korean gal could be drunk but just a soju and some beer. Also, why must she play drunk to prey on you?
Old 28-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
humtser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumtser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I want to share something i saw today. Not zaogeng but just happened to see a lady wearing short tights taking the train.

She was with the same bus as me alighting at the Amk bus stop heading to the station. She was in front of me and i got woken by her nice handful size butt cheeks. Her tights was just nice covering her 2 butt cheeks and can see the curves wear her pussy lips were.
I followed her, anyway we both are heading towards the station. Both of us took the same escalator, she was in front of me all the time and when we were on the escalator. Her butt was my eye level, i was enjoying the view from the 1st floor to the train platform. What a great Monday morning to me.
must have been a great view
Old 29-01-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtser View Post
must have been a great view
Yes, can see covered full moon on a monday morning
Old 29-01-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
accounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaccounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I want to share something i saw today. Not zaogeng but just happened to see a lady wearing short tights taking the train.

She was with the same bus as me alighting at the Amk bus stop heading to the station. She was in front of me and i got woken by her nice handful size butt cheeks. Her tights was just nice covering her 2 butt cheeks and can see the curves wear her pussy lips were.
I followed her, anyway we both are heading towards the station. Both of us took the same escalator, she was in front of me all the time and when we were on the escalator. Her butt was my eye level, i was enjoying the view from the 1st floor to the train platform. What a great Monday morning to me.
The curves near the pussy lips is the best view
Old 29-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i saw one braless girl in yishun a few days ago.

She was wearing a thin white top with no bra. Her dark aerola was so sexy. If she was not with her friend i would have went up to her and ask her to be friends.
Old 29-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by accounts2019 View Post
The curves near the pussy lips is the best view
Ya, if can see the middle line all the way to the pussy lips best.
Old 30-01-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to a private function held in a club recently, happen to chance upon a waitress wearing a short black dress which is above knee length. After the event ended she had to kneel down on the floor to collect the glasses and put it on the tray. Usually when we get up from a kneeling position you'll have to get into a squatting position before you can actually stand up. Since the waitress' hands are occupied with the tray, she had to get up without being able to press down on her dress, she looked uneasy knowing I'm looking but I don't care anything other than her skin colored panty
Old 31-01-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsh1t View Post
Went to a private function held in a club recently, happen to chance upon a waitress wearing a short black dress which is above knee length. After the event ended she had to kneel down on the floor to collect the glasses and put it on the tray. Usually, when we get up from a kneeling position you'll have to get into a squatting position before you can actually stand up. Since the waitress' hands are occupied with the tray, she had to get up without being able to press down on her dress, she looked uneasy knowing I'm looking but I don't care anything other than her skin-coloured panty
Oh yes. Good description. I saw that happen to my colleague when she is trying to stand up after picking two rims of paper from the shelves too.

Another time was during PTC (Parents Teacher meeting) when one of the posters dropped from the noticeboard, and she picked it up.
Old 31-01-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
AmaZulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Oh yes. Good description. I saw that happen to my colleague when she is trying to stand up after picking two rims of paper from the shelves too.

Another time was during PTC (Parents Teacher meeting) when one of the posters dropped from the noticeboard, and she picked it up.
Lucky you. By the way what are the colours?
Old 31-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Was at NGS over the weekend, spotted many hot girls. Saw 2 in particular. No1 heading to toilet, she look hot from the front, bb type but right curve, walked pass me, i turn around to check her out, holy crap the back view can see her butt wearing a white thong. No2 came out from the toilet, i was still in the same spot, pink tight blouse, walked pass me and my head turn too, she got a awesome curvy big butt swaying left right, i watched until she disappeared down the corner.
Ok just another one, No3 was wearing a loose bra, from the side can see her nipple, maybe she's trying to attract her ang mo friend.
Old 31-01-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2150 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Share 2 incidents that happened recently. First was a 20+ OL carrying a laptop back back. She was wearing thigh length skirt and most likely due to how she sit on the train the back part of her skirt got caught by the lap top bag. So which she was walking her entire butt check was exposed for all to see. Best part was she was wearing a g string so you can see her naked butt in all its glory. I actually made a detour to follow her to view as long as possible.

2nd incident was a girl in yoga tights. The one she bought likely is the cheaper version where the material is very thin. Can see her entire pussy shape and the pussy line clearly through her tights. We were both at the Starbucks waiting for our drinks and I got a clear view of her pussy shape for 5 mins. Worse thing was I was wearing boxers that day and I think my hardon can be clearly seen.
Old 31-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
BlueScaleTuna deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlueScaleTuna deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Share 2 incidents that happened recently. First was a 20+ OL carrying a laptop back back. She was wearing thigh length skirt and most likely due to how she sit on the train the back part of her skirt got caught by the lap top bag. So which she was walking her entire butt check was exposed for all to see. Best part was she was wearing a g string so you can see her naked butt in all its glory. I actually made a detour to follow her to view as long as possible.

2nd incident was a girl in yoga tights. The one she bought likely is the cheaper version where the material is very thin. Can see her entire pussy shape and the pussy line clearly through her tights. We were both at the Starbucks waiting for our drinks and I got a clear view of her pussy shape for 5 mins. Worse thing was I was wearing boxers that day and I think my hardon can be clearly seen.
Awesome views bro, naked butt and pussy shape, what else can you ask for?
Old 31-01-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Worse thing was I was wearing boxers that day and I think my hardon can be clearly seen.
They zaogeng for us, now you zaogeng for them
Old 31-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Kianight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKianight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
They zaogeng for us, now you zaogeng for them
Fair to both sexes
Old 31-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Last weekend went to Bukit Timah for hiking. Saw a short, BB body type lady, wore a pastel colour shorts, she's quite sweaty and the shorts became quite translucent. When she walked past this uncle, he literally couldn't stop his grin and eyes glued to her butt when climbed up the steps.
I admitted I also was watching hers but discreetly. As for that uncle, sorry, just short of seeing him drooled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1