The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 29-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

4Indo girls
1 indo boy
1 sg boy
Checked positives
Old 29-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
For public service. I just had a face2face encounter with the batam police raid force @ fame.
I just finished my VIP package massage+scrub + full service fj by a super cute cwe, walked out of the villa and into the lounge area, whole big group of police were there... At least 20 people.

I acted normal and bochup, walked to cashier and paid and slowly walk out.
They saw me walked out, but didn't bother to check anything. I was worried even they didn't caught me in action, as I didn't bring my passport along.

Just info for all the brothers here,as I barely escaped. Super lucky.

I wonder how safe are places like Venus, or bch... Not sure if they gave enough kopi money like octopus.

Cheers,
Wow I didn’t know Fame provided full service packages. Can you share how much was the package cost and whether we can see the photos of the ceweks for selection purposes?
Old 29-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Lots of raid today due to having under age gals at batu aji 2 days ago, Mostly massage and spa affected.
Crack down on underage. But in java, they start marrying Off their kids when they bleed. Batu aji? For Cheongsters, n outside people, I always suggest the established joints. These places in more rural areas, have no law, money speaks. N no checkups.

Not worrh it if u kena problems or STDs.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I hear from one of the seniors in this forum that so long the Indonesia girls started their 1st menses ,they are ready to be married off. And documentary in Sillypore has shown on TV that many families in poorer rural villages of Indonesia were very happy whenever someone have given birth to a "female".

Ladies who were 40 and above,their massage skill are relatively quite good,hehehe...for a good massage,i would go for them,and thats including dick massage too. But that do not always means a good massage is cheap for me tho.

Having said the above,i also tell my friends who knew me, Batam is at most time NOT a place where the higher one pays, the better the service level will be kind of scene,hehehe....

Agreed with you on this one but still can bargain downward.

My targeted pricing is often 100k hj and 200k fj. Learned those figures from you when I started Batam,hehehe...its now imprinted in my brain and already becomes my habit today whenever I am there.

Yes, they prefer females to males. The indos, especially the Javanese. The level of service is not about money, I have to agree. Marrying off at a young age is prevalent among the sunda people in java.

Over 40s, they just enjoy sex, make some money for the day n that's about it. That's why 100k hj n 200k fj still stands. Usually w regulars, they don't fuss about it. They are just looking at having fun n having some money income.

Bargaining is a norm here

Old 29-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
.. Batu aji?
.... These places in more rural areas, have no law, money speaks. N no checkups.

Not worrh it if u kena problems or STDs.
The Northern tip of Batu Aji is Tanjong Uncang(Blue angkot goes all yhe way in).
There are shipyards and many heavy industris Located...

And there many lonely workers need to relax(or release ), after their hard work days.
And the nearest playground is SinTai.
(Google "Sintai Bar" that the location)
It is a red-light area that have rows of bars.
The area is guarded and you need to pay a small entrence fee to go in.

This is the only place that i know that during Ramadan they still can operate as usual.

(Note: Tj Unchan is a Kelurahan/Village of Batu Aji sub District)
Old 29-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Today XE rate since noon time shot up to 9958.
Maintain above 9900
Till now 9912
Old 29-09-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Was in batam over the weekend. usually go alone. my friends that goes with me prefers to chiong ktv & drink.
Usual spot i go is Alishan and got a regular cewek there.
price have increased and minimum charges is 1 juta for a room. cewek sitting 400k and if the girl agrees to go then its 1.5 juta.

*Alishan starts at 2pm now but only around 5 girls.
up u my humble 4 pt for good info sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
where wil the mani gers in PI go? wait,let me ask my 'good brother' below first...lol

Lol...'it' tells me sm go bk kampong cos boss nt paying the gers's balance 'salary' in full,sm say wil stay in PI since PI isn't the 1 moving. Bosses disputes,sm new berry gers move out & might restart bk at old loc (actually aldy start by bkdoor)...

i no knw will 100% accurate or nt hor...cos seventh mth jus ovr. 'it' no full power ma.

My own qn 2 'it' is,where wil mos of the better gers in PI goes 2? 'it' no reply me....battery low la...lol

'it' aso tells me those gers go bk aso can always cm bk via nono's new line frm nadim airport.

(i becm aso like 2 tease nono nw)
When i read this reply,i couldn't help laughing....

Quote:
Question of my day!

if in btm, 350k a pop 4 indo chinese ger,350k for indo local ger,wich'd ppl choose 2 take first?
(say,gers is all same age,same quality look wise la...lol)
Chinese pussies in indo when they reach a certain age will feel like la kopi for many men.

I'm sure many wld agree to that.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sibei heng lei,u...hw much u pay 4 her? hope nt too ex...

Ya,hokkien is sound close 2 teochew,sm time i aso dn't knw they speak teochew or hokkien...lol
Teochew and Hokkien quite commonly spoken in btm and balai. I dont pay a bomb cos is not my principle. Furthermore communication in indon not much problem with me. But if they speak their kampong dialect(not hokkien or teochew) then i will be at a lost.
Old 29-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny84 View Post
That's cheap leh, indo chinese for 350k, where can I get that one in Batam
would like to try
Batam surely have young enough pretty indo Chinese girls (pure breed ones) working in the meat trade but well,sorry...i made promises to the bros who shared with me the good stuffs that i will NEVER share what he shared with me online. i have kept my words till today. Hoping for your understanding here.

My suggestion would be,go around Batam to massage-hop just like you plan to bar/club hop (wont cost much anyway). Come back here to share some information positively. When your positive sharing reputation (not your forum reputation points) goes up in this thread,those "old men" here might just be willing to share those info which they painstakingly found with you.

Then again,base on my experience with Indo Chinese girls in this trade,they were no better than local indo girls. The mainly good things they are better at were simply,their abilities to speak more fluent english which gives better interaction,better in pleasing and teasing me in bed (and during massage),way more hygiene conscious...thats about it. The no-good things are,they can be picky with customers they serve and most do not have a tighter pussies than most local indos,hehehe...

(if i compare Indo Chinese with the PRCs,they more likely lose out in many ways)

Above comparison were base solely on my own experience,other bros who tested them may vary.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
it always intrigues me how bro nono can maximize his budget and stretch his $$$. spending time to do the ground works and research. planning ahead and sharing knowledge.
Hehehe...my target is not to spend a single cent when i am in Batam once a month,but apparently...more than 3.5 years there,i have not succeeded.

Quote:
unfortunately i fancy more syt mostly prefers ktv/disco then bonk. so our style abit different... abit lazy i admit 555 but if have chance i would like to meet the man =D
Yes,every man is different during cheonging. To get cheaper KTV girls,i waited for them to finish work,hehehe....and I often leave meeting up or linking up with bros in the forum to fate. If fate allows it, we will see each other,otherwise even if we both were to stay in the same hotel on the same day,we may not meet.

(i think some bros whom i knew in person before in Batam might be able to testify to that,hehehe...)

Quote:
am abit out of touch for batam as i have been bunking in bkk for past 1 yr+ lol. am surprised my half past eight bahasa is still working.
You just made me feel ashame of myself,hehehe...3 over years in Batam,i still fail to learn to speak their language nor even understand it. Many times, i even have a hard time buying food from food stores when dining in. Then again, people like me who couldnt speak bahasa could survive batam,you should be better off. Once you solve the communication issue between you and the girls,your likelihood to win yourself the GFE is higher. I am still struggling in this part.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-09-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Today XE rate since noon time shot up to 9958.
Maintain above 9900
Till now 9912
Changed $300 at my regular shop at BC. Rate 9,880. Time: 8:40 pm Indo Time
Old 30-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Changed $300 at my regular shop at BC. Rate 9,880. Time: 8:40 pm Indo Time
Reasonabl rate at around 3% margins of XE rate then. (991x)
Old 01-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Fuckboysey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi seniors I'm going batam tomorrow with a budget of only $100 excluding ferry and hotel is it enough? For 2 days 1 night. My intention is only for dirty massage, clean massage and eating thanks in advance
Old 01-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckboysey View Post
hi seniors I'm going batam tomorrow with a budget of only $100 excluding ferry and hotel is it enough? For 2 days 1 night. My intention is only for dirty massage, clean massage and eating thanks in advance
Ferry if go by Harbour Bay- 48

Hotel about 20 for
Massage plus HJ/GH- about 30 to 40 depend on gal

Makan- depends on what u eat, can be a 3 dollar meal to whatever u can spend

Old 01-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10