The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post
hi brudders,
tks for the map.
is colonze 2 still there?
when i was there last week, only see the Lord
too high class alreadi, dun dare to go in.
cheers,
it shld be although i have not been there for more than a yr ...
Oh yes ... THE LORD .... how can i forget that place ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman
You are the MAN......now I can use the map in 10 days time...hehehe!
my man ... even if u go to BKK blindfold .. u still can get to the place u want ..
Old 27-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
these days still got people go hollywood?
alamak!!!!!!!!!!! out-date already la!
the last time i tell my thai girl friend how bout going to Hollywood,she gave me 1 of those incredulous face and said:"My father generation go there 1!"
Old 27-09-2010, 10:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post
hi brudders,

tks for the map.

is colonze 2 still there?
when i was there last week, only see the Lord
too high class alreadi, dun dare to go in.

cheers,
Yes....it is still there.....but after 3pm ...please if not, only 1-2 girls only!
Old 27-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redcarrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New Cleopatra still exist ?
Every time I tried to go there the taxi driver says it has burned down. And some of the guides say it is not too far away from Amsterdam but I couldn't locate it on foot.

Anyone could help ?
Old 27-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boley View Post
Hi Glock,

If it is really late; check out the after hours place like Bossy, climax.....music may be loud by action still there!
Jeans are always welcome in these places...

Good massage, go to Health Land!

Boley
bkk full of fuck shop

i say go Huay Khwang because this guy dont know where to go , easiest place and directions for him , better than sit in hotel room and PCC

you want to give him a full list , if you think he can follow , up to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes....it is still there.....but after 3pm ...please if not, only 1-2 girls only!

The Lord - the few time I go there all the girls sitting there not very good looking left , so my impression of The Lord is not very good . Unlike Nataree where there always are whores that make my cock hard . So although Nataree price not good , service can be lottery , can go there should at least find someone they feel like trying

keep going MP and see nobody you want to try also very sian
Old 27-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

any bros stay Tai-Pan Hotel before? is it gal friendly?
Old 28-09-2010, 12:09 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
my man ... even if u go to BKK blindfold .. u still can get to the place u want ..
Brother don't be like that lah.....if I go to BKK blindfolded sure to knock into the wall ....(Long Paik)
Old 28-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
You are the MAN......now I can use the map in 10 days time...hehehe!
ten days for you not enough anot
Old 28-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nibby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
the last time i tell my thai girl friend how bout going to Hollywood,she gave me 1 of those incredulous face and said:"My father generation go there 1!"
Bros, so whats the "newer" replacement for Hollywood ah? Went bossy, thermae and Scratch the last time, dint go ratchada there
Old 28-09-2010, 12:23 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
The Lord - the few time I go there all the girls sitting there not very good looking left , so my impression of The Lord is not very good . Unlike Nataree where there always are whores that make my cock hard . So although Nataree price not good , service can be lottery , can go there should at least find someone they feel like trying

keep going MP and see nobody you want to try also very sian
I have to agreed with you that The Lord , well, maybe the gals are not my type,too, in fact, I prefer the girls at Emmanuelle, the girl are elegantly dressed and slightly more mature compare to Nataree....one man's meat another man's poison!
Old 28-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have to agreed with you that The Lord , well, maybe the gals are not my type,too, in fact, I prefer the girls at Emmanuelle, the girl are elegantly dressed and slightly more mature compare to Nataree....one man's meat another man's poison!

kekekek, agreed with you brudder, the girls in the fish tank and to the left
are the matured type. no more syts. maybe i go around 9 or 10 pm, that's why.

how much are the gals at the lord?

cheers
Old 28-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

the lord gals are not worth the money, its paying for the ambience.. and lord gals perform CBJ.. ( major no no for me )
Old 28-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
thats what i been saying all these while.. now that fucking stretch is dominated by THAI KIDS.. and certainly wouldnt want to be seen anywhere with them..
my advice, skip that whole stretch of soi 4, 6..

Climax is currently top of the after hours club.. boss is outdate already..
bossey and spicy ( too many indians and arabs ), sorry not my kind of party...

dont ask me where i party hor.. hahaha.. my spot so far havent been exposed yet.. hehehhehehe
Old 28-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

There were 2 other joints that a taxi bro drove me to... Cupid and Spice... Spice wasn't open.. and Cupid was quite crowded.. fish tank has more than 50 gals.. but didn't take up offer (3K for short time)... saw a lot of indian customers there though....

did end up in Thermae tonight.. quite a few ladies at around 10.30 even though there was a drizzle... got a gal back for 2K short time.. not sure if this is the standard cost... saw some nice ones as i walked out.. so, will head back again soon..

thanks for all the kind inputs after my SOS (no wonder Hollywood seems like ghost town).. will also check out Ratchada soon.. :-)
Old 28-09-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DesperateGuy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

Any bro now in bkk? I am in now and looking for buddies to go clubbing and hopefully can hook on some nice chicks be room.

Also can go MP together? Or I don't know where else to go beceuz too many around to fffff.

PM me bros, i can meet up anywhere anytime!!! cheers!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1