The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H7R6 Joyce

Reading through the posts in this thread, I now not sure if my recommendations will work.

You may try but I cannot guarantee.

Here goes:

H02R02 Maggie
H02R03 Sally
H07(2F)R01 Ann
H10R11 Judy

That's all I have for you since those I french with rejected you already.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
seems like i fail chemistry badly in PT. lol. bro, can let me know any WL confirm can kiss one since you are the veteran in PT! tks in advance!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H7R6 Joyce

Quote:
.. my weight is due to genes.... tink frenching is only for slim/ok-looking bros... i really want joyce's kiss...tat time kico n michelle i also cannot get n i give up finally. now hooked to joyce. very stupid. how can i fall in love with these women!!!
Hi Jason, your weight may be due to gene but exercise / diet will difinitely help. Do not give up!!! You are actually quite cute looking - though big size ( Remember, I saw U in Geylang). Try harder to slim down if you are still interested in Pat, Joyce etc. Never, ever fall in love with a WL !! All the best. Cheers.

General Information

Happy 10th Anniversary SBF (3.12.11): http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=923

SBF Amnesty for Celebration: http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=937
Old 02-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: H7R6 Joyce

Quote:
tks bro. my weight is due to genes. but parents very fat. tink frenching is only for slim/ok-looking bros afterall. pause bonking also cant lose weight. think i try lailai. i never try her because she look old n not pretty... i now rem even Da S politely rejected me before if i not wrong. cannot get her again due to long queue. lailai is my only hope since she is also not good-looking so maybe dun feel me so repulsive....really very down. tomorrow got to face the stupid bitch colleague makes me tink of joyce. i really want joyce's kiss...tat time kico n michelle i also cannot get n i give up finally. now hooked to joyce. very stupid. how can i fall in love with these women!!!
Bro, can understand your feelings. But I think not wise for you to count on WL for TLC. Cos ultimately they are all doing it not bcos they love you but you paid them! As for frenching, I think it's about chemistry...not whether you are fat or not...I believe a lot of fat people still get to french with their loved ones. So have confidence in yourself and when you found your loved one, you can french all you want Always remember you can buy sex but not love....never get confused on that issue. Cheers!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
obesewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Sorry bros heard you all talk about lai lai. Is she back ? Cannot get her..pls advise thanks a lot
Old 02-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

So called fat and ugly bro....

Maybe is not your looks or size, maybe is you got bad breath or ugly stained crooked mouth of teeth....

WLs ever feedbacked to me they most turn off by stinko breath......maybe after meals you forget to floss still got some leftover food stuck between your teeth that's why WLs reject to french with you....all the best bro.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Martin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obesewan View Post
Sorry bros heard you all talk about lai lai. Is she back ? Cannot get her..pls advise thanks a lot
Just had a session with Lai Lai today, purposely target a drizzling day to visit her to avoid the queue and i'm right, no queue

She is HARDCORE man! the way she lick my body, armpit, suck toes as well, very hiong type. my type hehe. sensing that she is willing to do anything, decided to try my luck and ask whether can COF or not, she say better not lah.. but can shoot to mouth. So after blow job, i take out my dick and start to jerk off while she kneeling in front of me. When cumming she open her mouth and i shoot all my jizz into her mouth, cant remember she swallow or spit out though.

I finally found "the one" that gum me in petain. So far the only hardcore lady that i bonked in petain. i hope that some bros here can prove me wrong
Old 02-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
sally --1130 i think u can see her liao..ting ting i dunno

Bro u should have ask yur question here , shouldn't have waste a thread..Zzzz
Hi bros, Sally H02R03, used to start work btw 11.30 to 12.30am. BTW, she is on leave till 8 Jan 2012.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi bros, Sally H02R03, used to start work btw 11.30 to 12.30am. BTW, she is on leave till 8 Jan 2012.
thnks for the info Bro
Old 02-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 14
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil11 View Post
FR on H11R09 Ah May

she is friendly,chatty and SOP. The highlight was definitely her BJ which blowed me away. Worth it for $30.
she is one of the best in PT, better than some $50 girl, one of my regular. up you 1pt bro
Old 02-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
HoSayBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to disturb you bro

Any bro has frenching with rose H11R05 before? Just want derive the chance of frenching with rose

Thank bro for sharing
Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 14
letdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

You may try but I cannot guarantee.

Here goes:

H02R02 Maggie
H02R03 Sally
H07(2F)R01 Ann
H10R11 Judy

That's all I have for you since those I french with rejected you already.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks bro for the list, i interested in Judy, will try her to check. Happy bonking
Old 03-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Happy 10th Anniversarry to SBF!

I thank you.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Better be quick, she say her LDW on 8th Dec. then she off for 1 month.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letdo View Post
Thanks bro for the list, i interested in Judy, will try her to check. Happy bonking
Old 03-12-2011, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Old 03-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh no!!! i paid 150 to cookie and she dun allow say never will allow no matter how many times i rtf. i more sad now. confirm prob lies with me.
bro jason,

cookie of course cannot la. popular preety girl like her can easliy make that money with less effort. people regular book her $150- 200, just fuck for 20 mins, then sit down, tcss for the remaining 40mins rubba rubba and she gets the money liao. why should she put in some much effort for you !!

try the less popular ones, but becos of your size, i think the smaller size wls may be afraid for you on top. i think you need at least 2 rtf to assure them that you are not too heavy for them, then proceed from there, but this method will cost a lot.

anyway, good luck.

Last edited by bonkning; 03-12-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1