The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
The thing is, how you know the rest of the vanilla cat are not working in BBS, Sauna or KTV back in China before they even came over? Or maybe got 小狼狗? You don’t. And you would never know.
Surely seasoned at different levels. They come after hearing stories from bountiful carrotland hehehehe.
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Last time got 1 ML ask me to check her latest FR on SLG and translate for her. So I did.. then I mentioned that he received DT from her. She got very puzzled and said she can't do DT at all.

On my next visit, she tell me she found out who left that FR and it's not a DT. It's just that his bird is small in size so easier to take it whole LOL
liddat say fj also can be like dun hv:

"Faster harder.. go in now. Give it to me now!"

"Ya, all in liao."

"Sure? In liao? Cant feel anything leh."

Then I dun charge you fj price...
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Last time got 1 ML ask me to check her latest FR on SLG and translate for her. So I did.. then I mentioned that he received DT from her. She got very puzzled and said she can't do DT at all.

On my next visit, she tell me she found out who left that FR and it's not a DT. It's just that his bird is small in size so easier to take it whole LOL
Wah this is too funny, I cannot. Burst out laughing in meeting everyone look at me.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
liddat say fj also can be like dun hv:

"Faster harder.. go in now. Give it to me now!"

"Ya, all in liao."

"Sure? In liao? Cant feel anything leh."

Then I dun charge you fj price...
Voted best story for the week! Upz you
Old 11-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro imo some cheongsters prefer to live in denial. It makes the relationship with the ML more satisfying I guess, thinking that some of them is really only "partial" selling of dignity cos of whatever sad story lah. That they still sealed their abalone for her special someone. Let's not ruin their fantasy lah.

To me, once a gal go down this path, ANYTHING goes lah. Simi half nude, full nude, vanilla or strawberry don't matter. They are prepared to F anyone, just that some are more picky than others. Boils down to luck, skill, $$ and many other variables. Golden rule is DON'T kiss and tell if we want the goodies to keep coming our way.
Yes, bro ,i observe golden rule as well. So my list is rated PG-18 hahaha. The unlisted one falls under the golden rule.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
My 2 cents is that the ML should be upfront. They should state in the advertisement that men with a BMI of xx should not contact them if they dont like servicing bigger dudes. They already do it based on race which obviously works for them so I do t see why they cant just dont add more restrictions instead of making negative comments in the DB for a guy who has a dad bod.

The facts speak clearly all the ML or most of them use heavily edited photos, breast sizes are inflated and aged decreased by 5 - 10 years. Why because they beleive this is what the clientel is looking for.
I feedback to the website admin, i think it was moderated into the thrash bin lol.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I'm less than 40.

But I'm also >1.62m with a 42-in waist, hope I still qualify though...

Will be contacting her...
Wah she's full today, but asked me to book another time sianzzz...
Old 11-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I feedback to the website admin, i think it was moderated into the thrash bin lol.
Bad FR on their sites usually won't survive more than a day. But some sites damn bo chap, they don't bother to moderate, probably not paid enough to do xtra lol
Old 11-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/shuang-shuang-massage/

Frs seem to praise her massage pack a punch, sound good
Another believer of website FRs.

Question... if you visit Samsung website, do you see them write any bad remarks on any of their products?
Old 11-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am a seasoned chiongster for PRC Scene and have a record in the WL's wechat database.

Been trying to text Tang Tang for a slot but always no response.

Any1 else face this same result? haha
Old 11-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Yes it is running on Telegram
ps bro can share link? Appreciate!
Old 11-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshou View Post
Visited Adele last week after long hiatus.

Can't go wrong with her, my best fail safe ML option.

Meanwhile, looking at others some variety, any good recommendations for nuru?

nice share and +132 to you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yu-massage/

Fully booked and tomorrow night she is off. For your planning purpose.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.online/tina-massage/ - Tina

Location - 7/10 central, familar area
Looks - 9.5/10 very very pretty, i a bit wow, would be perfect if she didnt smoke as there was strong smoke smell when i came in through the door
Boobs - 9/10 damn nice boobs with silk smooth skin all over, ask her what she do to maintain she say bo maintenance
Massage - 7/10 hardworking with ample strength
Sensual - 8/10 was quite enjoyable especially with her tofu like skin and ample boobs hehe

RTM - probably not cause i dont like smoke smell
Old 11-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yu-massage/

Fully booked and tomorrow night she is off. For your planning purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah she's full today, but asked me to book another time sianzzz...
This is a great spell for MLs business. As the Chinese saying goes: 僧多粥少

Reckon majority of them are 80% booked daily, regardless of popular or mediocre.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1