The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
znais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

lol she was screen below her rented apartment. the sister who was with her started talking even before being brought back for investigation.
Old 30-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
I cannot accomodate your wishes

theo = to follow / according
y = wishes / thoughts

What you want her to do, stop work or stop going hotel?????
I thought should write like this

đồng ý - To agree; to concur; to assent

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

may be one of the echo girls

Quote:
where was she caught???

No news of any anti-v activities.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 30-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I thought should write like this

đồng ý - To agree; to concur; to assent
that term means to agree with the other party.

but "y" on its own means one's wishes. for eg: Y cua anh la minh nam sau lam cuoi. - my thoughts are that we get married next year.

y khien- one's opinion

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 30-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Max View Post
Bro Lovespout,

Thanks.. Haha.. I wanted to give her up liao, mainly becos of the communication barrier between us. I had a hard time trying to translate what i want to tell her in person, less talk about what she wanted to say to me.

In fact, i do not want to reply her sms liao. Just that, she smses me now and then. Had no choice but to reply her lo.

Since her sms sound something like this, i guess i dun have any juicy part liao. Perhaps should move on to the next girl, who knows lady luck is with me right? hahaha..

Thanks bros for the translation help here.
If you have problem communicating with her, you're gonna have problems with all viet gals. Unless you look for those proficient in Chinese or English and chances are these are the old birds and your problem will be more than buying things. Look out for parents hospitalized story lah, sibling need to buy books or computer lah, father in debt lah, want to renovate house lah etc etc.

I rather tackle those who can only speak Tieng Viet cause chances they are not too corrupted yet.

Take Care
Old 30-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cuc = shit
You are wrong. In dictionary, shit = cứt

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lkyin1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I cannot accomodate your wishes

theo = to follow / according
y = wishes / thoughts

What you want her to do, stop work or stop going hotel?????
She want to come to Singapore in July, but i am going over to Vietnam in July for vacation. I ask her to accompany me when I am in Vietnam.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cuc = shit .....

so dog eat shit is the message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
vb mostly uneducated...
alot uses "c" in place of the "t"... or the other way round
i.e. chuc ngu ngon become chut ngu ngon, mot chut em qua become mot chuc em qua
Old 01-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
shit = cut ...no doubt about it ...but being a tonal language and lack of education, they also spell it as "cuc"....

many a times, they write based on their interpretation of the pronounciation which leads to the variety of words used for the same matter....

the dictionary is dead but the language is alive and vibrant....

Old 01-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkyin1 View Post
She want to come to Singapore in July, but i am going over to Vietnam in July for vacation. I ask her to accompany me when I am in Vietnam.
why not propose to her that you come back together with her ....she will be delighted....

Old 01-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shit = cut ...no doubt about it ...but being a tonal language and lack of education, they also spell it as "cuc"....

many a times, they write based on their interpretation of the pronounciation which leads to the variety of words used for the same matter....

the dictionary is dead but the language is alive and vibrant....
Since we know it is wrong, hopefully we can point out the mistakes. There could be many people learning from it. I am also another. I dun want other people to laugh/tease me when I write shit=cuc. It will be good if we can learn the correct wordings. Thanks a lot for your promptly translations.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
why not propose to her that you come back together with her ....she will be delighted....
Bro lament,

Wat will happen shd the vb stop n question by immigration? Will they question the guy too?

My apology if this question sound silly, reason i ask becos a vb ever propose tat i come back wif her. I politely rejected her.

Cheers!
Old 01-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Bro lament,

Wat will happen shd the vb stop n question by immigration? Will they question the guy too?

My apology if this question sound silly, reason i ask becos a vb ever propose tat i come back wif her. I politely rejected her.

Cheers!
number 1, no where in the law of singapore states that we cannot have a foreign girlfriend even if we are married. you can come back with her but it is still ICA decision to allow her entry. htey may ask the guy of their relationship but a gf is still a gf.....

evenm after her entry is accepted and she technically sponsored by you, you can claim ignorance when something happens. for eg, if she do get caught, you can say that she left you and you lost contact with her so you don't know what happen to her ....

Old 01-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Bro lament,

Thank you for sharing valuable info here.

Have a great weekend ahead.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If cuc is the wrong-spelling, could it be cặc (penis) instead? I think the girl want a dog to eat his penis. haha..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1