The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 3
LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future
Wink Re: New 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Super Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried coco and the FR are really true. While carrot has a gnd look, coco is looks totally hot and sexy and with a sexy curvy body. She is also very sincere and listens to instructions well. When she saw there was still extra time, she even offer to massage a while. Only one thing I can pick at is she is slightly green and so not much variety of skills but can easily remediated by bros going and giving her tips. I'm definitely gonna be doing so lol.
Thanks for praising coco positive to learn attitude.

(GEMS course groomed)

power up with my humble level points

If can power me up for this gem found, appreciates
Old 08-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
secretive2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Super Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs

Seems carrot will be lonely. Any bros wanna share her contact while i browse through the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartameri View Post
It's quite amazing to see most of the ppl here post and ask to share contact while it is stated in the thread, simple amazing.
Paiseh la. Uncle assumed above number is for the current trending coco. Your response suggests its a shared number for contacting carrot and coco. Ok lor o7

Last edited by secretive2000; 09-03-2024 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Clearing misunderstanding
Old 08-03-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's quite amazing to see most of the ppl here post and ask to share contact while it is stated in the thread, simple amazing.
Old 08-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

does carrot allow painting, fingering?
Old 08-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Yo, don't say got lobang don't share quickly

Cannot make it for 10pm tonight 2200 10pm

Which guy can take over the slot

Only chance to meet up or else full house already
Old 08-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Thanks TS for recommending this hidden gem.My best bonk for PRC.

Intially booked carrot but last min admin changed to coco as i did not reply his ws messages. Almost wanted to cancel since i read alot of good points on carrot.

Location very ulu should hv parking nearby.
Disposable towel and disposable bed sheets a plus point for hygiene.

Massage was ok without oil.

When i entered i was surprised to see a very chio syt lady. Looks like k pop star. She definitely can pass to be an A list celebrity,airstewardess influencer etc. Shes 25 according to her.

She was alone when i visited.Typical spa set up with attach shower. Bed kinda low for me but its ok.

I dono what else to write. All i can say she is worth the money. I cant speak english but she tried hard to communicate wif me and her GFE was like my real GF.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster (A)

FULL HOUSE Friday
Old 08-03-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster (A)

Friday Night Party ... calling for companionship

Who is the lucky one to come for 1130pm slot

Released By CoCo
Old 08-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster (A)

Gone with the wind at 2130.
12 minutes after broadcasting.
Quick Hand Grabbed 2330 slot!
Power! as just visited 2 days ago on Wednesday
Old 08-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Thanks TS for recommending this hidden gem.My best bonk for PRC.

Intially booked carrot but last min admin changed to coco as i did not reply his ws messages. Almost wanted to cancel since i read alot of good points on carrot.

Location very ulu should hv parking nearby.
Disposable towel and disposable bed sheets a plus point for hygiene.

Massage was ok without oil.

When i entered i was surprised to see a very chio syt lady. Looks like k pop star. She definitely can pass to be an A list celebrity,airstewardess influencer etc. Shes 25 according to her.

She was alone when i visited.Typical spa set up with attach shower. Bed kinda low for me but its ok.

I dono what else to write. All i can say she is worth the money. I cant speak english but she tried hard to communicate wif me and her GFE was like my real GF.
PowerUp For CoCo. Thanks For The Speedy Review. Nice to Get Your PowerUp too
Old 09-03-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster (A)

Early Weekend Chiongsters

Who can come for 1pm 2pm slot

8698 3085 asap ... Saturday
Old 09-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for quick RESPONSE
NOW only evening slots 6pm onwards
Old 09-03-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Saturday Night

Who can chiong here for 9pm 10pm 11pm
Old 09-03-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried coco and the FR are really true. While carrot has a gnd look, coco is looks totally hot and sexy and with a sexy curvy body. She is also very sincere and listens to instructions well. When she saw there was still extra time, she even offer to massage a while. Only one thing I can pick at is she is slightly green and so not much variety of skills but can easily remediated by bros going and giving her tips. I'm definitely gonna be doing so lol.
Pop Up Your Reputation Points. Thanks

all FANS, next slot today is 9pm 10pm ... Thanks

CoCo thanks all keeping her companion since 11am
Old 09-03-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSS View Post
Pop Up Your Reputation Points. Thanks

all FANS, next slot today is 9pm 10pm ... Thanks

CoCo thanks all keeping her companion since 11am
Gone in 60 seconds ... 9pm and 10pm

Now. CoCo accepts one last slot 1115pm tonight. Who can?

Last edited by LoveSS; 09-03-2024 at 08:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1