The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Just left a shop in the Upper Serangoon Area. A very unpleasant experience indeed, i was so pissed as I passed the ML M****** $50 after HJ without agreeing the price which is the norm. Then she told me this shop is $100 special and all the while it's been like this. She even told me to open up my wallet to see if there is extra cash. Please beware of this shop. PM me if you want to avoid.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just left a shop in the Upper Serangoon Area. A very unpleasant experience indeed, i was so pissed as I passed the ML M****** $50 after HJ without agreeing the price which is the norm. Then she told me this shop is $100 special and all the while it's been like this. She even told me to open up my wallet to see if there is extra cash. Please beware of this shop. PM me if you want to avoid.
why need PM you, still so protective of the shop and ML ? you should expose the info big big here

Why u give $$ without agreeing price ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionized View Post
Tried the XxxxMx that bro SSR recommend. I will say that the boobs really nice. Did not managed to zhut zhut don't know she allows or not. Massage quite long and slightly painful as she claims need to clear the knots like what bro SSR mentioned. After that back sore for 2 days, no joke.

However some minus point from my own view, location is OK but inside is partitioned by shoulder height wall and a towel curtain only. Not much of a privacy, toilet is a dist away. When lie down on bed face down the bed got some unpleasant smell. After shower the towel given also like used many times with thread sticking on your skin.

Damaged in total is 50+50. Girl and boobs is good. However due to the minus point factor may not rtm.
If me i will go again maybe just wear mask when laying down and dont use the shower. Just go for the massage and the boobs.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
end up heading down to try the ML by the name of C**** at the spa mentioned above. Like one the bro mentioned, it’s $89 entrance. She is busty type of Milf I will say. Wearing yoga pant

Looks : can’t tell since she is wearing mask
Boobs : 8/10 probably between C to D
Massage : 7/10 not bad with some teasing

I will still return again for her. A friendly and pleasant lady.
I tried A*** for the 89 entrance. The hot oil tease was wow. Massage was good too and environment new and clean I feel. The counter lady was a milf and wearing a tight dress!
Old 09-02-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
end up heading down to try the ML by the name of C**** at the spa mentioned above. Like one the bro mentioned, it’s $89 entrance. She is busty type of Milf I will say. Wearing yoga pant

Looks : can’t tell since she is wearing mask
Boobs : 8/10 probably between C to D
Massage : 7/10 not bad with some teasing

I will still return again for her. A friendly and pleasant lady.
Hi Bro can share contact. I like to try. Thanks
Old 09-02-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
which spa? care to share so we can avoid.
Old 11-02-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
rubberking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations and updates at hxxxling lxxx?
Old 11-02-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberking View Post
Any recommendations and updates at hxxxling lxxx?
thought they are relatively clean?
Old 13-02-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Tried L*** from LS. Anyone tried S*** from the same location? Heard it's SYT from Viet.

Keen also to try A** and N***** from opposite.
Old 13-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Tried L*** from LS. Anyone tried S*** from the same location? Heard it's SYT from Viet.

A is good. Go for it
Old 13-02-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post

S*** you can go, you will enjoy small syt tease you with soft hand
btw, LS got new ml, also name A**

Opposite side N***** any review? if bro don't want to post maybe can pm me
Old 14-02-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NotWorthBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

N is good and has high playability. Looks young too.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWorthBonk View Post
does she look anywhere near the pics? So far i have not been able to identify her in the shop
Old 15-02-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NotWorthBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00sianzSoulx View Post
does she look anywhere near the pics? So far i have not been able to identify her in the shop
I will say you will need to reasonably discount from FB. Other than E, i think most do not seem to stray far from their age online.

Then again, lighting also plays a part so please dont come back flame me haha
Old 15-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
offshorebro91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWorthBonk View Post

M*zu Spa

Yup can second this. N***e is good with high playability. don't expect that good of a massage though, just decent.

A***l is the best, very sweet soft spoken girl and her massage is great with awesome Teasing. 10/10.

I haven't tried the others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread