The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 06-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=907069

FR for Eye from TRL

OKT- Friendly as always. Suggest me a nice perfect girl. And clear instructions to the place.

Location - Good for who drives here . So close to carpark. Public transportation people need to walk a little. Small bathroom but can fit 2 person.

Looks- 9/10, 95% Exact same like picture. 5% for edit. Slim girl not fat at all.

Boobs- not for boob lovers. Small as advertised but perfect for me to hold.

DFK - 11/10 super awesome. We were doing it more than 15min. She passionate and enjoys a lot. Many tongue fight.

Shower - 10/10 small bathroom but we can fit in. Action also continue insider.

69/ BBBj- 10/10 full shaved pussy and lick but easily can get wet. She did BJ so deep . She enjoys a lot.

FJ- 10/10 her small moan make you more horny. Perfect for doggy style. Nice round ass

Massage - 9/10 not a professional but her massage skill make you relax between shots.

GFE- 11/10 high . She will enjoy it like a girlfriend.

Overall - 10/10 no complaints at all.

RTF- YESSS definitely. She is super cute , shy but awesome.

Please take good care of her.
Old 06-11-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
OrdinaryPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Psps I first timer kumgong kia.

link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=905749
Stable: Lover's Fortress
Girl: Sandy
Old 06-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JinKumGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrdinaryPerson View Post
First time fr, might be biased as vary upon different ppl and somemore im still new to this.

OKT: responsive and clear instructions with photo
Look: look like the photo but IRL looks damn chio to me with a bit slight tan. Below is a bit hairy not trimmed. She got braces so cant BBBJ but will try. Boob is b enchance
Bath: SOP
Bbbj: 4/10 she can BBBJ just that cause of braces can't sadge but she will tenderize your ballsack with technique that makes you squirms
Attitude: shy shy, we both dont know what to do but slowly ice break. She can speak basic english and she like these childhood sweet tidbits
GFE: 11/10 ultimate GFE experience; DFE song song gao luck, especially after session wont chase you away. Can stay around to cuddle. She will keep laugh and ask why you laughing😃
Paintings: 8/10 minus two point cause of hairy abalone strand. Jiak dao jin song
FJ: 11/10 Holy shiet, the moan sibei load till I need cover her mouth and also the meow meow got a bit of tightness to it. 1st round piak piak from missionary French till end in low arch doggy style. Second round after I markita, go wild beast on her in cowgirl, she came before me and then I just go full powah super saiyan and piak like pse.
Remark: syt kind, you must lead her to feel good. Ymmv cause she said I handsome but i dont think so.
Damage: 120/90/2 wah kan for this price I think can heypi to mati already. If you like stereo moan, this one is sibei ho tang.
She said she leaving in 9 Nov. Please treat her well, mai abuse hor. Mai tu liao
I no choice have to create a throwaway account to amend my mistake for not including stable and girl name

Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=905749
Stable: Lover's Fortress
Sandy: Sandy
Old 06-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekloonee View Post
And u miss out probably the most important piece of information after typing such a long wall of text, twice.
LOL. He mention he still new to this mah. You see his comment "Ymmv cause she said I handsome but i dont think so."(It's Yusof Ishak in your wallet that is the most handsome ) .

So definitely would miss out which FL he writing for.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
xenergizerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21799544
To those bro who Prefer tall and abit meaty girl

Pic as 'LIVE' as it gets.
I would say so far Stable Pics are accurate.
Except for a bit of fair/tanned contrast, its pretty much 90% same.

Looks: 8/10 As usual I would say definitely not the prettiest around but sweet pretty enough to charm me.

Body: 7/10 Tall and meaty at the right place not fat. Nice body shape actually suits her in every way.

Shower:8/10 Its a common toilet , she does clean wash and rub on you

Frenching: 9/10 During shower I attack liao. Coz usually this is the fun part. Attacked her pussy as well rubbing a bit and she did not decline. Just smile at me and did some light kissing. When inside room, French lovers can cfm this babe. Started slow and more intense till she don't want to stop lol... no joke on this

Painting/Fingering:10/10 Either She's fucking horny or fucking young coz she's easily wet.

BBBJ: 8/10 Can improve on this but relatively ok

FJ: 10/10 She have quite a nice ass. Doggy is REALLY nice and very soft moans maybe she shy or what but can feel her trying to control haha.

GFE: 10/10 Very Basic English. Cute and fun type

Damage: $130 2shots 90mins + $20 tips for her of my own will

RTF: YES budget why not

Last edited by xenergizerx; 07-11-2022 at 04:34 AM.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 15
Loverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LF-Chilli

Name:Chilli
Ht:166cm
Boob:Enhanced C
Body:Sexy and very well proportion.
Service:10/10
BbbbJ:10/10(she is good at deep throat)
French:One of the best frencher.
Any F.position which she gladly obliged.
She is someone who know how to please a man but please be warn - you will easily be attracted to her look and body as well as service.So try at your own risk...haha.
Location: very good and discreet - Bro LF always friendly and trustworthy.
She really resembles black Pink (LISA) - for my opinion as well as vdo and pic posted is 100% accurate -
RTFefinitely and very soon.
Thanks bro LF for bringing her to SG -
Old 06-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thank you for all your genuine shares bro

You are one of only a handful of bros in D1 who consistently provide this forum with honest and truthful frs.

RESPECT.

Would love to up you for this post but sorry i cant because already upped you earlier.
Thank you Bro, as well as all the other Bros who upped my points. Frankly they don't really matter to me. The information shared on this thread is more valuable, we should have more honest reviews here to balance out fake and dishonest reviews, which unfortunately are still prevalent.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 3
louisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlouisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pat from empire, high GFE! Helped me shower and smiles all the way
Thanks bro for the legit FR!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percey View Post
[/SPOILER]
I don't write FR, but i enjoying reading.

Okt Empire say if good write FR.
I promise him will write if it is good.
Well, it was good so the FR is here

Name: Pat
Shop: Empire6969
Venue: RLD, no registration required if follow okt instruction.

Pre-Booking:
( Click to show/hide )

I don't always cheong, used to visit dome2 more often, but dome2 have really too much of landmines.
Started trying a few shop in dome1 this year, not bad.
But need to do homework dillgently, like what many seniors here advice.
Am a sucker for AR, did a search on dome1, shortlisted a few and do my "homework" and contacted few shop, all timing beh gam.
Honestly Pat is not my first choice but only she fits my timing.

Okt from Empire6969
Always responsive and patience in replying my inquires (Double checked with the services listed, as i had tried before a few dome 1 ladies who listed AR services but when reach inside, told me that she don't do).
Anyway not my first time booking with them, so skip that verification part.
Book Pat for a 90 min slots.

Easy accessible for driver. Road soldier, take around 10 mins walk from MRT.
Acess to room is smooth, no hindarance.

Story:
( Click to show/hide )

I can felt i was anxious and eager to try out Pat while on my way.
The moment i entered the room, Pat greet me with a warm hug and sweet smile.
That curvaceous body of hers including those huge melons makes me remind of my lecturer (had a fantasy for her during my poly days, should be old now.)
When i carefully laid my eyes on her, I totally agreed with those bros who felt that Pat in person looks 100% as per the photos posted in this forum.

Undress for me and hold my hand bring me to shower. Quite sop nothing special to hoo ha.
Pat literally clean me up like a baby, especially my ass until I need to little squat, so her finger can go in deeper cleaning.
The moment she told me to squat a little, back of my mind told me ho seh liao (AR lover should know what i trying to say)
After wiping me dry, fire inside me already reach limit..

Like one of the bro FR. Do not get fool by her innocent look!
Pat has great complexion and a sensuous mouth with lips that are just great for DFK and BBBJ.
Action starts with light kisses mainly round her neck, ear, cheeks and lips area.
She returned with soft moans, seems to be enjoying. Don't care whether is it real, i find it pleasing.
She's speaks fluently french.
Slowly tease my nipples play on both side.
BBBJ time, willing to try the pattern i initiate, i requested for me standing while she kneel down blowing.
She look at me with those eyes, i would use the word lustfully.
I assume that if i didn't stop her, she can go as long as i want.
After BBBJ, she ask me to back face her in doggy position, main show come already
She started with around the butthole, then licking outside for awhile.
Her tongue slowly make her way in, giving me wet and sensual feeling.. damn shiok, my level of arousal is increasing.
Lick damn deep and as I feel I kena happily raped..
Moments later, ask me to turn over and face her then she hold my legs up, before i could wonder what's next...
Comes another round of AR..
Shiok shiok shiok eating my ass for about 5-10mins..
Here come my turn to service her, gave her a eta 10mins paint then put her legs up and give her back a good AR too.
She happily let me lick and she seems to enjoy it, from her grabbing of sheets n twist.
Had my full on her odurless pussy and ass..

Started with missionary, slowly slide my now hardend rod in.
Light to heavy panting, from soft moan to stereo.
Change to doggy facing the mirror, cannot tahan already.
Release my full load of soldiers.
I am SWEATING, and the aircon is working well.

Wash up me. Gave a a warm smile, telling me that she love it.
All man like this type of response.
She really know how to feed a man ego.

After cleaning up, i felt the chemistry is there so more open up liao.
We cuddle with each other, and we had some little dirty talks.
Notification prompt from her phone and she ask me whether can she look at her phone.
I was puzzled for a moment then I ask her why.
Which i already guess from reading from this forum.
She told me, a sister here share with her an bad encounter on a samster wrote her using phone during session. I didn't comment and reply her on this.

She gave me a nice massage, non piano style.
Will ask me ok ma, i find it strong enough.
I forgo my 2nd shot and requested from her to continue with massage.

Feel very refresh after the session and left as a happy man.

[/SPOILER]
TLDR: If you ever have a fantasy of banging a Huge Melon Service Oriented lady, Pat is worth your every penny.
High GFE for me and strong massage with a figure to complement it. Not a time watcher too.
She’s ever smiling and tries her best to make you feel welcome.

Thank you for reading.

Above review is solely based on my personal experience.
All is welcome to pm me if want more detailed info.

Photo is taken from Pat's phone.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Asianboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tammy from Empire 6/11/2022

OKT: As usual Empire or Galaxy, both are super responsive and efficient

Look: seldom will find lady prettier than the photos used, but Tammy look much younger and hotter than the pictures used. She look very seductive like a previous bro mentioned, the type that most boys will go gaga for.

Body: Slim body with a nice butt, natural breast approximately b cup. Good for slim body lover, she also surprising lightweight.

BBBJ: Very sensual, she will keep looking up at you staring into your eyes, I think she also enjoy this part of the service. Do watch out for her AR… deeeeeeep into the hole, I like Like she take enjoyment from us enjoying the BBBJ.

GFE/PSE: 10/10 somehow she very GFE like cuddles and chitchat… when doing the deed very PSE, will grab your head for frenching… I also like hahaha.

Fingering/painting: She was wet when I put my finger in, so I’m not sure if she really like fingering. She did stop me during the fingering so I suppose she not into it, but she will act her part for you to enjoy though.

FJ: Moaner, a loud one at it… she also a very good rider, Cow girl squatting to grinding to reverse Cow girl. There a mirror near the bed… use it wisely for the ultimate PSE

Damage: 160/90/2 good price for the service you get from her. She may also be leaving very soon. So will visit her again before she leave
Old 06-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on Gina
Old 06-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on Gina

Look : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Gfe : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Bbbj :8/10
Fj : 9/10
Rtf : yes
Old 06-11-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayj27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Review for Mind

OKT very helpful
Face - 9/10 for me shes cute and look innocent
Kiss - 10/10 more on a girlfriend kisser. So nice
BBJ - 9/10 as she said she have braces
FJ - 10/10 very willing to please. Tried a lot of possition.
Old 06-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
justexploring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustexploring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable:99babe

Name: Fion
Looks: GND, looks grow in you.
Boobs: Natural C, I guess and nice shape.
Knows Thai, so need use Translator, accomdating to my requests.. Treat her good and she will too.
Old 06-11-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Corolla from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=905434
Had her few days back cause VPN having some issue so the late FR.

Looks : 8.5/10 Looks very much like the last 2 photos. Looks Pretty with a little freakies.
Body : Skin tone Thai tan and smooth. Have quite a few tattoos, Nice meaty ass. Good for doggie.
Boobs : 9/10 Made made C? But soft and nice sensitive Nips
Shower : SOP
Frenching : Passionate with light pecks, quick french while FJ.
BBBJ : 9/10 Nice,good deep throat once in awhile.
FJ : 9/10- Trimmed, nice pussy and wet easily by just rubbing softly on the clit. While painting her, she moans, and the funny thing we heard her friend next door is moaning so loud and we laughed. She's playful and decided so moan louder. She's tight and wet, accommodating to all positions I requested.

RTF : Yes if I have time again.
Old 06-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ashkenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...3#post21787143

Opo- loveaffair

Looks: 8.5/10 indeed very pretty but discount abit due to filter similar with photo.

Body: 8.5/10 skinny, sexy figure.

Boobs: 8.5/10 34 and natural, soft plus sensitive nipples.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 good sucking and super sloppy, can take it all down. Im impressed with her bj skills. Seldom had such good bj. Well done!

Fj: 9.5/10 session is really crazy, make me sweat and panting after i cum. Gave her all out and vice versa. Very good bonk with her, highly recommended if you want a satisfied session!

Gfe: strong

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1