The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-12-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
porscheboxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
I know you want her to demo, but just sharing this for old times' sake...

All damn fast haha
Old 25-12-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Christmas eve at Orchard road was full of eye candies, no need the girls to zaogeng, many were dressed in low cut, braless (YES IS BRALESS). But those were maninly small boobies which is quite cute. No need to peep or accidentally saw it, free show all night long.
Old 26-12-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
cockahalima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Christmas eve at Orchard road was full of eye candies, no need the girls to zaogeng, many were dressed in low cut, braless (YES IS BRALESS). But those were maninly small boobies which is quite cute. No need to peep or accidentally saw it, free show all night long.
Nice share bro. Hopefully the same on New Year's eve
Old 27-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

was having coffee at Jem's Starbucks earlier on, when a group of ladies caught my attention, two of them were average in terms of looks and figure, while the third one is really wow.

slim figure that was well presented by her wearing something like this, with a high split on the thigh.

after around 15mins of chatting, they decided to switch tables. i noticed their movement from the corner of my eyes, and casually looked over, just in time to see her turning, parting her legs to stand up. but i didnt manage to see her panties clearly, as she was looking over to my direction too.

none the less, lady in the black dress, if you're here, thanks for the free show this morning
Old 27-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
olebolehnoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
was having coffee at Jem's Starbucks earlier on, when a group of ladies caught my attention, two of them were average in terms of looks and figure, while the third one is really wow.

slim figure that was well presented by her wearing something like this, with a high split on the thigh.

after around 15mins of chatting, they decided to switch tables. i noticed their movement from the corner of my eyes, and casually looked over, just in time to see her turning, parting her legs to stand up. but i didnt manage to see her panties clearly, as she was looking over to my direction too.

none the less, lady in the black dress, if you're here, thanks for the free show this morning
Nice one, you should ask for a replay haha
Old 27-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Braless sightings continued even on Christmas Day…

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 27-12-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
holyrennn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Braless sightings continued even on Christmas Day…
braless means without bra but maybe stickies or just braless with pokies hahaha
Old 27-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyrennn View Post
braless means without bra but maybe stickies or just braless with pokies hahaha
With the help of rainy weather and mechanical cooled environment, these raisins basked in glory to the joyous season!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 28-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

boxing day my ex-neighbour came back with his sexy wife to move some stuff out, wowwww the wife obviously not wearing bra that day, as the chest flatter than usual but the material is so thick i can't see the pokies grrrrrr tried so many times to beo but couldn't see.......
Old 29-12-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
showtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
boxing day my ex-neighbour came back with his sexy wife to move some stuff out, wowwww the wife obviously not wearing bra that day, as the chest flatter than usual but the material is so thick i can't see the pokies grrrrrr tried so many times to beo but couldn't see.......
If the material is too thick then no point beoing, later caught by her hubby jialat leh
Old 30-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Was in the shoes store, saw a female customer sitting on the seat bending downward just as i was walking towards her, entire cleavage was exposed, nice fair neh neh on each side. Bra was not push up type so is airy in-between. After she stood up, see her more clearly, in white, almost translucent, very obvious to see her black bra.
Old 30-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 14
hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!

Managed to take a sneak peek at perky nips.
Perks of having a small tits friend
Old 31-12-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigjuicytiddies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went giant the other day on my way home. saw this small size busty chinese girl with her man. when i walked by she moved.WOW! i was stunned. she wasa braless under her oversized black t. her huge tits jiggled. made my day for sure
Old 01-01-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Was at Fullerton area just b4 the clock struck 12 into the new year and my oh my..the number of ladies wearing really sexy outfits were all over. Saw this North Indian lady in a halter top dress and her side boob was there for al to see. Others include, low deep V necks, backless, bandeau tube tops etc etc…. Saw this young lass in a tube top and her nipples were pretty obvious as it was rather windy and chilly.
Old 01-01-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
hikoki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Was at Fullerton area just b4 the clock struck 12 into the new year and my oh my..the number of ladies wearing really sexy outfits were all over. Saw this North Indian lady in a halter top dress and her side boob was there for al to see. Others include, low deep V necks, backless, bandeau tube tops etc etc…. Saw this young lass in a tube top and her nipples were pretty obvious as it was rather windy and chilly.
Must go to countdown spots next year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1