The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
seriously what had you and anyone did anything wrong now...
You are the Mod????

Don't think you know your job well

Have been ignoring him for so long, and seem like ALL samster have to ignore him as well. Also feel too childish to reply him and even you if you're really the Mod.
Old 13-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Have been ignoring him for so long, and seem like ALL samster have to ignore him as well. Also feel too childish to reply him and even you if you're really the Mod.
I really feel for you...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24136 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ignore SEAJ la. He is an idiot .
Lol...it doesn't take a rocket science to figure that out!

Just passing by........

Quote:
Wonder what's in the mind of Mod

I choose to ignore that idiot but he keep looking for fight, really no better things to do then fight and accusing anyone who's against him :
He is looking for trouble in almost every threads now! but he diam diam Liao in batam thread coz few bros there are louder than him.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol...it doesn't take a rocket science to figure that out!

Just passing by........

He is looking for trouble in almost every threads now! but he diam diam Liao in batam thread coz few bros there are louder than him.
We are all busy spraying water at Thai girls in Thailand and he is busy spraying his rubbish talk here? Pity him lah. At this age could only do this much.
Old 13-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
We are all busy spraying water at Thai girls in Thailand and he is busy spraying his rubbish talk here? Pity him lah. At this age could only do this much.
Wouldn't take too long before that man with no life start replying to your post. Enjoy your marathon with him. Not me......
Old 13-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haizz i dun know what else to say any more, and some blind people still asking me what i did wrong? So many people against him and so many people doing wrong??

Lazy to even reply to them, same same but different.

Just remember a song....who let the dog out
Old 13-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Wouldn't take too long before that man with no life start replying to your post. Enjoy your marathon with him. Not me......
U must be doing something wrong lah, if not why the dog chase after you? ..... not say by me ya, said by the owner
Old 13-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

打狗要看主人 、非也是狗的过错!
Old 13-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
No time for him lah, time for Round 2 ! Wet wet !
Old 14-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Greetings, Fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ignore SEAJ la. He is an idiot who ….
LOL ahpeck – your wish comes true!
Turning BOTH your threads into a battle zone. LMFAO!

Love it when they all line up in a row..!!
Quote:
You are the Mod???? …..:
After all this time away, come back, and still only knows how to flail wildly!
Quote:
…. He is looking for trouble in almost every threads now! but he diam diam Liao in batam thread coz few bros there are louder than him.
Ah of course – the one who loves to act all “taikor-like” backing up his supposed minions!
And even on the Batam thread, no respect at all for how good that thread is and right there to stir!
Quote:
Good decision!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
Happy holidays to you vbkk!
And of course the clone… just have to latch on to anything, to anybody. Get an honest job instead of continuing with your crook stealth agent thievin’ will ya!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
No time for him lah, time for Round 2 !
Hmmm… to your credit, you do fight your own battle instead of yelping along when some other dogs bark.
Great decision too!

Toodles… Fans!
SEAJ
Old 14-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
LOL you know that asshole so well
Old 14-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
LOL you know that asshole so well
Ahhh.... of course.
The cheer-leading squad!
You look so cute in your petticoat with your pom-poms!!

SEAJ
Old 14-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Brudder jimfairy kum jia and gim jio how much hehe?
Ah yes!!!

The crook stealth agent himself appearing!
How many times does it need for you to be deleted before you WILL stop trying to revive this nick/clone?!

Wanna respond to my naming you as a crook on the battle zone thread?
Heck, you can even use your other clone SEAJPukGai to do the replying!

Tell me, how are you gonna succeed setting any traps using this clone or worse that other totally stupid nick?

Or are you just using these to cause havoc on threads while you use a few others to do the actual trapping?

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-04-2015 at 03:54 PM.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
LMFAO!

Mad dog barks to himself these days.

Ko Lian Dai!
SEAJPukGai
LMFAO

Yeah, You talking about yourself and your other clone OngKianLoon.
Every one knows!!!

Kiao kah yolum par
SEAJ
Old 15-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
birdmyster8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmyster8 View Post
Good day people! Just needed some clarification. A friend told me that superbaby gogo is now on the main WS. Is this the same superbaby in soi diamond (did they relocated? new establishment?)

Reason for asking is because i know the manager in superbaby. He always gives me inside information on the gers in that establishment

Who would have thought just a simple question would ignite seas of banter. No love lost between a few indeed.

Will definitely update upcoming findings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1