The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe02uk View Post
For those who were fans of YF disciple Violet, heard good news she will probably be back next year.
That's good news to hear. In the mean time, Vera, another disciple of YF, is also here too. Gotta book her in advance though, can't expect same day booking.
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joe02uk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Yeah, Vera does a really good job as well. But we definitely still miss Violet the most
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just wondering.. how do you all cover up when going back home after a massage or juagen session?

Normal massage should be quite easy to sweat it out and cover up the oil smell. But when it comes to juagen which is more.. intimate with plenty of oil, how do you all cover up?
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Appreciate contacts for Soda, Una, YY and Vera

Will up bros. Thanks 🙏
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goshby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post

Will up bros. Thanks 🙏
Bro can share contact for Soda
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 8
Hongyen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHongyen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
You're referring to the one who works at a shop near Eunos right? If I remember correctly she went to Thailand to upgrade her skills and now she's back already. Haven't tried her upgraded skills yet though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post

Will up bros. Thanks 🙏
All legend here.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ahgong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe02uk View Post
For those who were fans of YF disciple Violet, heard good news she will probably be back next year.
Nice! U heard from vera? Violet still my favorite Jg master :d
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Any kind soul can share contacts of Soda or any other legend please? TIA
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgong86 View Post
Nice! U heard from vera? Violet still my favorite Jg master :d
Demi is good as well
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ahgong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya demi is good. But don't think she will ever come back again
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overdue FR for Soda..

Location: 8/10, would prefer to go during the day if you want to avoid someone you know

Looks: 9/10

Body/Figure: 10/10, fats at the right area

Language (English): 10/10

Service: 10/10 (In Chinese, there is a saying 一分钱,一分货)

Context:

Was a rainy Saturday and hard to find parking at around 6pm. Luckily managed to secure a lot and walk for about 2 mins before reaching the place.

Door opened and was actually Soda's colleague (did not get her name but she looks good too).

Was asked to shower first while Soda is busy (not attending customer but doing something else).

Few minutes Soda came in to the room. She was wearing sexy clothing. Asked me to face down and lie while she slowly stripped down to panties.

Opt for sexy JG and telling her no BBBJ and only want HJ (as much as I know BBBJ is shiok and her speciality, I also want to be safe).

Started off with massage and boy... Her strength is good. Skipping all the details and I shall emphasize the main part I want to highlight.

Boobs: 34D (super hot and perky)
Ass: Super firm and round
Body shape: Hour glass

She knows what she is doing. From hard massage to teasing to oiling to butt poking to unlock my penis.

The whole session was steamy as she uses her body to rub my body.

She knows when I'm about to cum and she stops. This keep on going until I tell her to just make me cum. Her boobs kiap onto my dick and she just book fuck me until I cut a lot.

After I cum, my dick still hard and she teased me again. From that point I know it's GG. She tried to make me cum again and is fucking sensitive for round 2. I told her it's okay don't make me cum again.

Can tell that she is horny as my dick size is the perfect size for her - not too big nor small. I tried to tickle her boobs and light touch on her pussy but she say don't make me horny. haha okay I respected her boundaries.

RTM: Yes even though it's on the high side because she knows what she is doing. I don't even think you can get that kind of service even if you opt for MLs from Spas/SLG/SBC. I would say it's really worth the price.

For me.. it feels super shiok to see my dick kiapped by her boobs... is the perfect size and I can see that she wants it all.. Maybe next time I visit her again, I shall opt for a longer session + request for FJ...

Just becareful to bros who might get KC..

Cheers to the bro who shared Soda contact, really appreciate it.. Best one so far other than Adele (I losted her contact but her HDLY is still the best..)
Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongyen View Post
For JG, can try Keke aka rainbow, she been around for quite some time already and many had heard this name before. Massage was really good. Been her regular for quite some time already. Heard she upgraded her skill now on prostate and also more to the Chinese medical type.

Keen bro can PM me for her ctc.
Hi boz. Pls pass me her contact. PM u already. Thks
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
beijingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros out there , please kindly PM soda contact many thanks
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

please kindly PM soda contact many thanks
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1380 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why you go tell her about the comments on the forum? If you didn't tell her about the comments on the forum, she will not be replying in this manner to you right?

Her comments show that she is the like to quarrel and argue type. Must win all arugment type. This type normally won't have that many regular customers.
Hello. Which part of my msg says that i told her? I didnt even find her before. At least nt yet. I just copy and paste in her wc here. So much for having a light hearted session.

Thanks to the bro who zapped me also. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1