The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 15-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lawman01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...5#post21713845

Was looking for another girl but was offer this one.

Location 8/10(in G area, hotel staff not very friendly)
Look 9/10
boobs 8/10(soft and very good to hold, 100% nature, shd be ard c cup)

Bj 9/10(want to suck you dry)
Fj 10/10(tight hole, able to take a lot of pounding, nice voice that make you wanna go harder)
Rtf 8/10(will go for another round if got chance)
Old 15-10-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Axio, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903095&highlight=axio

Looks: 9/10 pretty and sexy, very seductive also.

Body: 9/10 slim and well toned body.

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup boobs, size is just nice for her.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 super good bj, sloppy and wet. Gave me a good long session.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating and wild in bed, take alot of effort to make me feel good. Moaning also sexy, can soft and loud at the right time, following the momentum of my thrust.
Old 15-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Soda - Babyface

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=902756&highlight=soda

Looks: 9 her complexion all is smooth. Looks vs photos is about 90% accurate.

Body: 8.5 boobs are the perfect for her size still soft & sensitive to touch. She will make you squeeze during FJ.

Bbbj + fj: 9 for me, very accomodating very passionate and seems to really enjoy. all in to please u. the way she moan make you feel you need to pump faster. As for her bbbj skill really hardworking, awesome skills. No horse run. Feels great when she use her tongue action and willing to go deep deep!
Old 15-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Facemaskrider deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFacemaskrider deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Annie - GMC24

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=annie

Just tried one of their new arrivals, Annie, and it was a pleasant and smooth transaction with their okt.

OKT: friendly and cuts to the chase doesn’t dilly dally.

LOOKS: 9/10 you barely need to discount her photos, she looks like a barbie doll, asian barbie. Sharp chin, big eyes, full heart shape lips and small pointed nose. Plus she definitely has the CFM face.

BODY: 8.5/10 her body is toned probs she does a little exercise, she slim, with no tummy fat, big seasoned melons, their about 36D can verify is accurate stats.

FRENCHING: 8/10 she does, and it’s as those hot seductive and sexy kind with bf and gf feel throughout the session.

BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best, DT all the way non stop, I have to stop her and she actually wana keep continue, seems like she enjoy giving bj alot. She will not rush this for sure.

AJ: 8/10 Best position, missionary with legs on your shoulder. Damn high looking at such a cute girl moaning and grabbing the bed sheet while in action. and especially doggy, her asshole is damn tight, and clean, didn’t worried about spillage or a mess, like some horror experience it was a good one, really not many FL offer AJ, she’s definitely a steal.

RTF: surely !
Old 15-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ghostynuts is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Scion - Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=scion

She is very pretty, actual person is close to photo, petite girl with natural b cup with very nice nipple to play with ard mid 20. She really looks like a young student from poly.

Cut to the chase about our session. After we shower our kisses were enforced, voracious, animalistic. I was damn horny that I even skipped bbbj, I was rock hard, and I ky-ed myself and shove myself into her. I knew she could feel my dick as it penetrates deeply into her. My hands grip her hips tightly as I begin to thrust into with as much force as she can tolerate. I saw her rubbing her pussy helping her juices collect around my shaft. I kept  I grab her butt and pulling her a little closer to me. Just wanted to feel deep inside her, and she was enjoying it a lot. Entire time she was moaning.

Today was a great fuck, I enjoyed it she made me orgasm with ease.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
hairdryerblow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Package: 150/45/1

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=genesis

Looks: good looking lady, very similar to photo.

Body: sexy body, slim and nice curves.

Boobs: very soft and natural C cup boobs.

Bbbj: good head giver, make my whole cock super wet with her DT skills. Went down fast and hard, with no gagging. Super shiok.

Fj: low mileage feels, very accommodating to my positions. Active and super wild. Pleasure me when im tired, does all the riding and grinding. Super good service.

GFE: good attitude and polite

Rtf: yes
Old 15-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
desmondtok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucy - SS

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=902228&highlight=lucy

Looks: pretty and sexy.
Body: slim and well toned.
Boobs: B natural.
French: slow peck at first then became tongue fighting tongue.
BBBJ: very good bj skills, licking sucking. Super sloppy.
FJ: accommodating to my request, well serviced.
Attitude: good.
GFE: very polite and friendly.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cloudberrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sailor from OneSiam from Wed

Looks: 10/10 pretty! hot! and definitely SYT. Very very close to the photos shown
Body: 9/10 she is quite tall, silky smooth skin, nice perky butt and boobs, although man made, but damn they are soft and delicious.
Room: 9/10 not too small, with two single size bed. Clean and tidy.

Third time with OKT. was a last minute decision and OKT as responsive and quick. Instructions were clear as usual.

She received me in a oversized sweater and shorts. Hair was long and blonde like photo and her height struck me as tall. First impression was like a hot ah Lian dressed at home in comfort.

When she took of her mask in the room, I was pleasantly surprised. More SYT then Ah Lian. She is definitely pretty, with smooth complexion and braces. easily rank top 3 in terms of look for me. Body was smooth and tight, not a single sign of fat anywhere. Plus she has this shyness to her and kept smiling. Everything was just right.

Sat down beside me and tried to make conversation. Althought her English was limited but it wasn't an issue as we started frenching immediately and allowed my hands to roam freely and caress her body.

Quickly showered alone and hop into bed. She stripped down, lay beside and cuddled up with me. Feeling her smooth body cuddled up beside me, with her head on my shoulder and her hands playing crest and 2IC, while I had on hand stroking her butt. Immediate hard on. We ended up taking a nap cuddling up. Really like a girlfriend more than a FL.

She woke me up frenching. almost lost track of time so immediately cap on and straight into FJ. it was a heavenly sight to see such a pretty lady riding in cowgirl and bonking her in missionary. She's definitely a little green, but tt seems to add to the allure as she shyly looks and smiles when being bonk. Macam like shyly asking for more. Even her moans are soft and sexy! Doggy was also excellent. From the back, can enjoy full view of her perky butt while still able to reach down and play with her boobs and pussy.

Young, pretty, hot body, eager to please and very very sexy in a shy way. The shyness and being green seems to work to her benefit. This one is a gem for sure!

Last edited by cloudberrie; 15-10-2022 at 07:51 PM.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honda - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=honda

Looks: 9 super chio and seductive looking. Got charmed by her when i first saw her irl.

Body: 9 good figure, very sexy with natural B cup boobs. Soft and nice to teh all the way.

Bbbj: effort is there, willing to go long and deep. Slight gagging but i feel she love it, keep go deep and fast.

Fj: 9.5 very good service, willing to please me and super accommodating. Very satisfied with her service.

Gfe: 10/10 cheerful attitude and love to talk to me even after the bonking is done. Feels like my own gf after we had sex.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 3
hotpocket1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotpocket1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotpocket1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotpocket1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fanta (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903090)

Location - discreet quiet and nice place
Looks - thai tanned beauty, like those kind of summer fun girls
Body - slim petite lean body with bubble butt
Boobs - natural nice for cupping
Ass - round and firm
Bbbj - good hand and tongue techniques very playful cause she will tease me.
Fj - she is responsive in bed it doesn’t feel like I fucking dead fish, proactive will initiate kisses from time to time.
Gfe - got good gfe feels from Fanta
Rtf - I will see when I got opportunity again to visit her
Old 15-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoooter View Post
Steady bro 一针见血
Yeah, side fun from chionging is to learn something outside bonking the FL
Salute u bro rollypolly
Thats honesty!
Old 15-10-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jumme Mansion

Looks: 8/10 (She had no make up on but she looks like her pictures. I don't mind as she had that MILF look)
Body: 8/10 (She's petite and have meat at the right places)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural with big nipples. Just the right size for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Took care of my little brother together with a little caressing of my balls)
Massage: 8/10 (Decent massage in between shots)
GFE: 9/10 (Feels like bonking your mistress. She will take care of you. Will lay down beside you and chat while resting)
FJ: 8/10 (Did cowgirl and missionary. Surrendered my load due to the good foreplay before)

Overall: 8.5/10

Finally had a good bonk after so many average ones. Will definitely RTF again since already had chemistry.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Neymar10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ploy
Thaiconcept

I won't do rating it's individual preference of lady. Just a short description, she look like photo posted and no need discount and may be much more prettier, small natural B boobie, Service all standard SOP what listed by them is all accurate. Lady can blow for a long time without any complaint. Did my deed first shot with her tight and wet pussy, 2nd load in to her mouth. She can speak basic english communication with her is not an issue. For $120 bonking mid 20s gnd look with all the standard service would say definitely worth it.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dey.savio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=903052

Fr for Mabel from FF (15102011)

Okt 10/10 my 2nd visit & feels like you are talking to a bro. Good respond!
Location : central area (this I totally forgot coz due to festive season & weekend CP almost difficult to find) lucky came early to look for the spots.

Looks: almost the same to last photo

Shower : shower alone at first coz she already taken but after dat, will help to wash u up.

Kissing/frenching : Light kiss but no frenchin. Maybe I have goatee so she feel uncomfortable

Boobs / Body: maybe C cup but dun let me suck it & small body frame.

BBBJ: Good but I had better

FJ: can accommodate with various positions & loud moans. Finish with CIM. Plus point she take it like a champ! Superb

GFE: caring and cheerful. Can feel her good and positive radiant attitude evetho we both like chicken & duck communicate.

Rtf: seldom RTF but want to try Awa
Old 15-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

DaDa - BabyFace

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903528&highlight=dada

Decided to try Dada, saw her photo and cannot control my little brother anymore. Contact OKT and got me a slot today.

She looks like photo, no bait and switch. Imo she is really chio and seductive. Gave me those gnd feel. Her body is voluptuous, fleshy at the right spot. Her huge boobs is totally a bonus! Must not miss out.

Bj and fj all top notch service, not a time waster. Got me super horny and wild in bed with her. Knows how to pleasure and irresistible moan from her.

Overall very satisfied with her, would be back again to support and highly recommended!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1