The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2010, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks. Hmm...sounds like that Ah Ma whom every1 called the "hugging saint". But tat 1 fm India..if I m not mistaken.

Tks. Will chk on tat....on my next trip...
nope she is thai. from hai yat. i don't what she call but i know what he tell me is really real. As if he know everything what my gf don't she know all.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
nope she is thai. from hai yat. i don't what she call but i know what he tell me is really real. As if he know everything what my gf don't she know all.
So is a She. Not he ya? Tks.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi All Lao jiao,

I am going up to hat yai by bus tomorrow night.
Going cheong according to the list write by Playman, is it applicable?
Any good hotels to recommend like got jacuzzi in hotel room one?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
Hi All Lao jiao,

I am going up to hat yai by bus tomorrow night.
Going cheong according to the list write by Playman, is it applicable?
Any good hotels to recommend like got jacuzzi in hotel room one?
Well, the list is just a guide and the prices might had change since the time I wrote it....so please use it as a guide only.

For the hotel with jacuzzi, you can try the Novotel (suite room or junior suite)

Hope this helps....!

Do come back with a juicy Field report yeah!
Old 03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Well, the list is just a guide and the prices might had change since the time I wrote it....so please use it as a guide only.

For the hotel with jacuzzi, you can try the Novotel (suite room or junior suite)

Hope this helps....!

Do come back with a juicy Field report yeah!
thanks, playman...i go check out novotel...if got jacuzzi in hotel room, sure cheong for it...like to be naked with puying in jacuzzi...

as for the list u wrote, i will try to follow the list and go to the places to get puyings...dont know got SYT anot withgfe/....haha
Old 03-06-2010, 05:57 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks, playman...i go check out novotel...if got jacuzzi in hotel room, sure cheong for it...like to be naked with puying in jacuzzi...

as for the list u wrote, i will try to follow the list and go to the places to get puyings...dont know got SYT anot withgfe/....haha
Go and try it out.....whether got GFE or not depends on how you play the game and for SYT plenty around for you to choose....whether they are good or not, you need some luck here.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

My First day at hat yai....

boarded the 7pm bus konsortium to hat yai on thursday night, reach malaysian border at 715am on Friday morning...clearing the thai customs in
another 30 mins time as thai border slight human traffic jam...
Know one singaporean malay guy name R along the way as he was seated next to my seat...i told him i first time go hat yai, need his help in bringing me around .....

we reach the konsortium shop opp lee garden plaza hotel at 8am...as there are still a crowd at the counter, i and R went over to a small alley beside odean shopping centre to have a small bite. ordered two coffee and one breakfast, price came to 75 bahts.

then i went back to the shop to purchase one ticket for bus to Kl at 520 bahts and one ticket for bus to Singapore at 720 bahts.

i went to novotel hotel, to view the superior, deluxe, apartment and suite...funny only apartment and suite got bath tubs, no jacuzzi as claimed on their website.i took one apartment at 3300 bahts for one day as i want to give him my malaysian friend xiongmao who is coming on sat.

after that, was very tired...so went to soak in the hot tub, while messaging Playman for lobang...as i had prior asked before embarking...

Playman did reply..but i was again too tired to go choose a girl, and also at the same time, R has not contact me...so i went down to search for the hotel that he is staying in...fate play me...keep calling cannot find him..go down to the market and walk for less than 5 mins only then see him....

he had dinner with his gal liao...guess he went to choose liao...so i had my dinner at this chinese restaurant who also selling bird nest and shark fin..order fried noodles with kang kong and chrsymathem tea...price was 230 bahts...

went meet up with R as he was shopping with his gal...we sit down at this pub which is in the same building as odean shopping centre...had 2 big bottles of heniken ...price was 450 bahts...

later after the drink, both R and his gal came see my room before leaving...i was already tired even after drinking...sleep early to restore energy for second day as xiongmao coming and the girls available for selection as early as 10am...(R gal told me one)
Old 06-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Anyone can help out ???

Where to get or contact PRC Dolls in hatyai ???? I have heard they are seen somewhere around but where ......

Hope to get help from bros in this forum.......
Old 06-06-2010, 12:36 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Anyone can help out ???

Where to get or contact PRC Dolls in hatyai ???? I have heard they are seen somewhere around but where ......

Hope to get help from bros in this forum.......
I don't know about Hatyai but then the better bet will be in Danok, one in KPK Hotel basement and the second area will be in front of Hollywood Hotel.

Hope this helps!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

second day at hat yai..

went for early breakfast at 730am at the coffee shop that me and R went on first day...ordered the same breakfast as per before at 75 bahts...

Xiongmao then sms me at 8am, telling me he is on the way to hotel and i told him to sms once he reach the hotel as i am still having breakfast with R...

around 9am, xiongmao arrive and i meet him at hotel lobby...he says he give me the apartment while he take the deluxe room at 2100 bahts per day...

after that, i call R, we meet at mac below Lee Garden Plaza hotel...we intro each other...R book back the same lady he took on the first day..so we three went to search around for girls...follow playman address...around the area...we went few joints look around...xiongmao found one as one girl took fancy to him so he took...for me, i took one and the okt says she good at making love... we agree to meet the lady back at our hotel at 1pm as we want to have massage.....

i and xiongmao help R change hotel from yongde hotel to lee garden plaza hotel...after that we go pink lady for decent massage..as time not enough...we take one hour massage at 240 bahts...
during the massage, the lady ask us want massage the stomach and juagen...i heard of that..but only agree to stomach area as i not confirm juagen skills...price extra 300 bahts per person...

then after the massage...we went back to the hotel respectively...xiongmao girl already waiting outside my room so i bring her to xiongmao room while my girl not yet come...

went back to my room and after 5 mins, the lady came...we chit chat for a while...she can speak hokkien well...then we go shower in bath tub...she clean me thorughly like the girls at posiedon in bkk do....quite sop....

after that, she shower alone...and come out liao action starts...(i thought her service good i want extend but i was wrong)

she want service me...i service her..cannot kiss neck,ears...cannot lick armpit...cannot lick pussy...only can press tits and lick nipple...only 5 mins..she put condom on my little bro and start bonking...change 4 positions including doggy position...she cum liao but i have not cum ....she says i so long can endure not cuming...she cum liao then she says stop liao cos tired....

after shower...she came back to bed..while i was damn sian...on bed...after 5 mins..she says hungry want eat kfc..so i bring her down kfc to eat...she also buy some finger food like hot dogs...etc....
after came back, she sleep for a while, i go find bro xiongmao and tell him about my gal...then we agree to meet at 6 with R and xiongmao for dinner...

we went to the chinese shop that i eat on the first day...ordered steamed bass...prawns...kangkong...drinks and beer...1220 bahts...xiongmao girl need go find her friends first to settle something...so the rest go walk around....in the end...we all go the sakura grand view hotel...the fuji karoke to sing song...

6 beer plus 2 hr usage ...1406 bahts...then xiongmao and his girl went to kiss channel while me and R went to eat the muslim food below our hotel....

after eat...go back hotel..i want bonk again..she says tired...wait for 1 hr first..after waiting 1 hr..she sleep liao...ask him..she says dont disturb her....

morning wake up at 7am..she go shower and dress up to go back liao...still can stretch out her hand to ask me for tips...give her 60 bahts...also dont want..i says only 1 note of 500 bahts...she says ask me go down change...i damn tulan liao...so i give her 500 bahts..and ask her to leave immed....damn sian......
Old 06-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
morning wake up at 7am..she go shower and dress up to go back liao...still can stretch out her hand to ask me for tips...give her 60 bahts...also dont want..i says only 1 note of 500 bahts...she says ask me go down change...i damn tulan liao...so i give her 500 bahts..and ask her to leave immed....damn sian......
Hmmm....TGs oso asked for tips ya? Tot only Indon gals ask for tips.

I did book one last mth. Next morning she didnt ask for any tip at all. But I gave her anyway...300bahts..
Old 06-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Suriyothai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

To all masters, I planned to be in Hatyai for over a week this July after World Cup 2010. I may want to have my Lasik done there, any bros here have idea on costing and location? Advice would be most welcome...

Sorry, my request not so relevant, hehe.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai View Post
To all masters, I planned to be in Hatyai for over a week this July after World Cup 2010. I may want to have my Lasik done there, any bros here have idea on costing and location? Advice would be most welcome...

Sorry, my request not so relevant, hehe.
I think it is better to get it done in BKK or KL. Hatyai still a little bit behind time. I made a pair of progressive prescription spectacles at Lee Gardens Mall. They had it made in BKK and couriered it to the shop cos they dun have the equipment in Hatyai. I had to make a return trip to collect it.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai View Post
may want to have my Lasik done there, any bros here have idea on costing and location?
My 2 cents (or bahts worth):

1. Is Hdy up to standard (it's your eyes, not just a boob job)

2. Factor in:
> pre-check up (if your eyes are are up to it)
> post -check up
Old 07-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
My 2 cents (or bahts worth):

1. Is Hdy up to standard (it's your eyes, not just a boob job)

2. Factor in:
> pre-check up (if your eyes are are up to it)
> post -check up
More excuses to visit Hatyai many times for "check up's"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1