The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Here my last sunday awesome meeting,

after my long wait since May and hv been chatting with this maid for past 2 months talking dirty sometimes. last sunday bring her back and had a long session with her. in wechat talking say only kissing n touching only no sex but once in room we hv red wine together n slowly start hugging her kiss n stipped off left only panties on and after saw my stick n massage it and it harden up, wow its big n long after some touching she request me lay on bed n she climb on top of me with panties on rubbing my harden rod. told me she wet her panties abit so I told her its better to take it off. after that continue rubbing until she cant take it and take my rod to insert that was I feel heavenly. due to mine big and she haven't sex for long time she feel pain. this goes by for nearly 3 hours in out stop hug rest sleep kissing whole body fingering n try cowgirl dogging missionary side way entering this both of us like best can see her horny reaction until the 4th hour she can hold on to the pain abit as she want me cum so I start pump her hard n fast until she keep moving backwards due to pain but still wanted me to cum, in the end pull out n unload many onto her tummy.

after shower both rest and sleep on bed until she woke up see the time due to meeting her friends 4:30pm to past her things. when she back on bed start to went in my shorts n massage it. 2nd round take off my shorts slowly kissing her n fringering then slip my rod in her side way till pumping until she cant take it due to pain again as mine to her she feel its big n long so hv to stop as wanted to keep n contact with her again for nxt time meet up again. told her this round is to loosen up her pussy so nxt round she wont this pain anymore.....ah forget to say her bj was sensation even she first time bj it can feel smoothly n the warmth in it
Old 03-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
But again, when we received such, we will not really think that it's from other people, instead of her own. So when you say that to use big head to think, a bit wrong... How you expect one to know if the pic is from the real person?

Example that you received a dick pic from XXX person, you won't know its his, unless you seen it for yourself. Right?

Anyway, CASE CLOSE for this
Well, what I'm refering by using big head to think is not about how real is the pic.
But I'm refering to what if the one who send you that is a man who want to con? No one knows right?

If she's a real girl, even with a different body shape than the pic, I think no guy would mind as long as you think you can handle her looks and bonk her.

Anyway, when I receive a dick pic and interested, I'll ask for more in certain angles or poses or even videos which is quite hard if he want to just take it from the internet.

Thanks for your points and happy bonking!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
Well, what I'm refering by using big head to think is not about how real is the pic.
But I'm refering to what if the one who send you that is a man who want to con? No one knows right?

If she's a real girl, even with a different body shape than the pic, I think no guy would mind as long as you think you can handle her looks and bonk her.

Anyway, when I receive a dick pic and interested, I'll ask for more in certain angles or poses or even videos which is quite hard if he want to just take it from the internet.

Thanks for your points and happy bonking!
Yup. No one know if the person is real or not...
But I doubt one can 'think' and guess if the person is a guy or gal...
Perhaps by posting can guess...

Anyway, for me I won't confirm if the person is guy or gal till I meet up...

I have encountered people with guy nick, but turn out to be girl... And vice versa, those with girl nick, turn out to be guy...

Anyway again, internet can be a scary world at time...
If dare to distribute out the pic, or shown to someone... Be prepare that it may be used by others to impersonate as well

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 03-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

One definitely won't resort to go after maids if he has the 'seh' like Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 13
iRelease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do you guys get so lucky? Tried 20 and non replied.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your answer is in the post above yours..cos u dun have the "seh" like pow tan. Lol. Joke la. Be patient. Next ti e I have time I will write about mine. It's been a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRelease View Post
How do you guys get so lucky? Tried 20 and non replied.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The big difference I see in this pic..apart from the missing dot on her chest or whatever is..why she cover her raisins when she alreday send you so many her so called pics showing those lovely tits? She pick chiak her own lobang cos her so called tit pics are lala one lor.

Quote:
Yup. I agreed also... After confirming and checking with lala, confirm is her pic...
But really they both having similar body...

I have msg her to ask if is her pic or other people pic... But yet to have reply from her...

Anyway, I have took some on the day itself... (This I can confirm is her pic...)
as took by me PERSONALLY

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...beedf37ad1.jpg

Probably in order not to reveal her true identity? What if the one who receive is someone her owner know? Or worst, her owner himself? Die lor...
Old 04-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 13
iRelease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody willing to share contacts in west side?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
innocently deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows if its possible to convert a DH work permit to cleaner work permit?
so that she can stay out?
Old 04-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Go easy on the big and hard part though....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 04-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now that you mentioned, I do agreed that the 'black dot' is not on her chest...
Bro,did u suck out the black dot

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
The big difference I see in this pic..apart from the missing dot on her chest or whatever is..why she cover her raisins when she alreday send you so many her so called pics showing those lovely tits? She pick chiak her own lobang cos her so called tit pics are lala one lor.
I guessed probably one will be shy when face the person in real for the first time ba...

Like my FB, we have fucked for countless times... But when come to taking of nude pic, she will cover here and there...

Similar to most gal (or even guy) perhaps. When you take your own pic and send people, when meet up with that person, you will still 'shyly' cover here and there even the person have seen your nude pic ba...

Just my thoughts though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,did u suck out the black dot
No leh... lols... That pic was taken even before starting...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 04-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
kumaertall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
I was just interested. How do u all even start to get to know the maids.
hw do u all approach them....
I wanna try to bonk one.(afta reading this thread).. lol...
Old 05-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
bro u are a lucky man. pinoy?
Bro king, yes pinoy. Nw I know gals looks much prettier when I bed with her than showing u photos of herself. wait until she recover then ask her out

another maid coming soon cos hv signal her come massage me. not yet meet her but been chatting in wechat too. waiting for the time play smart
Old 05-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Darkknight007;9632095]]
in the end pull out n unload many onto her tummy.

Bro,

you are hero

you do it RAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1