The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Her GFE indeed needs improvement, all the rest pretty true esp her skin is very fair.
maybe she is green... one of my targets too
Old 09-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR for Fantasia Babe 123

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=123

Saw my usual stable got new girl and went to check it out again. Bro OKT told me that this lady is not those super slim type but with big boobs, anyhow been whacking slim babes so decided to change my dish to give it a go.

OKT - Hotel at G area. No registrations required.

Looks - Need to discount from the photos. Girl is wearing braces as compared to no braces in the photos. Was worried by the braces but more on that later. Typical girl next door looks, not those super pretty type.

Boobs - What attracted me was those boobies. Touched it all around and felt the scar marks at the bottom of the boobs. She actually tattooed around the area to cover up the scar marks. Boob job was done well or maybe really just well seasoned. It didnt feel like those hard silicon boobies and felt quite natural to touch. Areola is those light brown type with big round nipples to suck on. Very nice feel to squeeze.

Body - Meaty type with a little tummy. She is quite tall considering my height of 178 and a different dish from what I have been eating recently. I literally fucked her brains out since it seemed like she could take the pounding with her height and also saw quite a few tattoos in sight, with a big back tattoo while dogging her.

BBBJ - Those braces looks intimidating but I was surprised that there is no feel of them during the BBBJ though. She knows how to work her mouth around to ensure that there is no teeth feeling.

Painting - Didnt try. Tired today and wanted to be served.

FJ/Service - She is hardworking. I was probably quite tired from so much entertainment plus additional work I had to do recently that I went soft during the first round. She didnt flinch and went on to simulate me to get my bro up and gave me a wild ride. She knows how to use her muscles to tighten her pussy as required. We didnt had to use KY during the session as she was wet from my fingering while she was blowing me off. The best position that I had with her was the good old missionary where we can DFK (amazingly that I cannot feel the braces).

Overall: Budget bonk at 130/2. A little different from the usual slim dish, this is a thic girl with seasoned enhanced boobies.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Car sales chiobu from BKK- Sailor by Onesiam

Tried Sailor Friday noon - 1st slot for the day as she went Golden Mile buy breakfast. Again received strong recommendation by a bro hence quickly arranged for a session:

Okt: Super responsive as usual; booking confirmed for the first bonk of the day at 12 noon

Location: Centrally located 4-star hotel; no registration required; near MRT as well; spacious room with clean towels

Gal: 24 year old chio babe from BKK; car sales and had worked for Mazda and Nissan; very bashful girly mannerisms, speaks some English, first time in Singapore as FL; came to Singapore earlier this year for travel; looks like my ex- colleague

Looks: Looks accurate per advertised, minimal to no makeup, 95% accurate to advertised photos, fair, ash brown long hair, wear braces

Body: 1.67 m tall, slim abt 23 waist with zero fat, she’s really Ms Body Perfect with long legs, full B enhanced boobs abit hard at the sides, with pink nips that I spent much time kneading, tuning, sucking and licking, looks big on her slim bid; with sparse bush, very pretty pussy with pink lips looked very inviting

Shower: Very meticulous soaping soaping with passionate dfk in bath tub, damn steamy

Services: Per bro’s advice, she’s very shy type; hence I started off laid her on the bed and dfk her passionately for at least 5mins, moving on to lick her ear lobes, neck, shoulders, yummilicious neh neh, down to navel, sensual licking of her inner thighs before plunging to full on assault of her pinkish pussy, causing her to squirm and soft moan; next requested her capped bj me in 69 position while I continued painting her delicious pussy

FJ: Cowgal was damn awesome as pussy ultra tight and she’s quite a good rider and had to quickly changed to lotus position to avoid premature coming; deep thrusted her lovehole from below, lick her neck, then sensitive pinkish nips, while she let out barely audible soft girly moans, dfk her passionately, piak piak piak, sibeh steam, juices overflowing from her moist tight pussy, then switched to missionary, banged her hard with her legs spread wide, lick her neck, yummy nehneh, lick pussy again, dfk passionately again and again so shiok; changed to doggie, pussy felt even tighter from behind; damn shiok, piak piak piak, grabbed her tiny waist from behind for deeper thrust and kept ramming away; she can really be enjoyed for long periods; final switched to spooning position facing each other, alternate dfk her and suck her nehneh again, and slowly ramp up thrusting momentum to an explosive climax for both of us, moans turning more audible by now

Verdict: Damn awesome lovemaking with a chio babe, shows v good gfe, no commercial feel, v girlfriend accommodating. will try to rtf her till she leaves
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for VavA KINGDOM88 (overdue)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901355

Looks 9/10 95% similar to photo, sweet looking.

Body 9/10

Boobs 7/10 soft natural, b+ i think. nipple is nice and brown, sensitive to licking and touch

French allow

Pussy 9/10 trimed, loves to be painted and sensitive.

Bbbj 10/10 she can it all. i got to give it to her because she managed to make me CIM which seldom happen to me. Suction is perfect.

FJ 8/10 only tried missionary.

Overall worth every penny!
Old 10-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR for LUST365 Wish

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...highlight=wish

Overdue FR. Catching up on the FRs. Visited her this week and she was my second choice as I wanted to RTF Honda. (Rarely I RTF...so ya....)

OKT - No nonsense OKT. Short Sharp instructions. I was quite sad that I missed booking Honda just by that little bit as I saw the confirmation but seconds later OKT deleted the message.

Location - Usual B area apartment. Easy parking nearby and good food just minutes walk away.

Looks - Slight discount from photos. She has some blemishes on her face. More cute type and she has those shy shy feeling.

Boobs - Natural B cup. So dont expect a big mountain la. Her nipples are those dark brown type.

Body - Slim. Not wash bod slim but slim enough for me. Nice smooth skin also. She is not very tanned as compared to many thai girls.

BBBJ - She is good at this. Felt the suction over on my brother and DT me a few times. Need to get her into the mood to get her to try DT.

Painting - No smell. She is shaven but her hair already started to grow back. After a while, her natural juices started to flow and we didnt have to use KY during FJ. She resisted a little on fingering so I didnt insist but keep painting her till she trembled and pull me up to fuck her, which I didnt and got her to BBBJ DT me first. hahaha

FJ - She is good and wild. Like I say, this girl you need to get her into the mood one. Once she is in the mood, its your turn to enjoy. Went on various position with her, pumped her in missionary and tend walked around the spacious room and try to pump her in different corners of the room. HAHA. During the resting period between the 1st and 2nd shot, she didnt even touch her phone at all. Basically she was scared of cold, hiding under the blanket and chatting with me about her job, her previous work and looking for some time off before she goes back to Thailand soon.

Overall: 180/2. Not your budget type but her young age and cheerful personality are the go to if you are into shy, cheerful girls.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaobao987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Jane from poseidon
Okt: 10/10 very fast replies
Looks: 9/10 pretty and cute , very well maintained beautician
Boobs: 9.5/10 nice to hold
Body: 10/10 my very first 10/10. Slim smooth body, fair skinned, zero fats.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction
Painting: NA
Fj: 10/10 accommodative and responsive
Gfe: 9/10 cute and pretty. Would accommodate to your request. Worth the money would rtf if have time.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Onimenokyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr for Mia from club Friday
2nd time booking from bro cf

look 10/10 very pretty and slight Thai tan
boobs: 6/10 not for boob lover
bj:7/10 slow and steady which I like
fj: 9/10 she's hard working and the view it gets when you are dogging her is unparalell

overall she is very pretty but green in this trade However attitude is good and willing to learn! once again thanks bro CF for good pick
Old 10-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Slntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Barbie, Club Friday

Looks: 8.5/10 naughty gal look standard thai tan beautiful tattoo

Body: 9/10 slim and tight body

Boobs: 7/10 good size nice shape could use more seasoning

Bbbj: 9/10 good suction goes all out to please.

Fj: 9/10 accommodating. Great moaning thay makes you want to pound on her.

GFE: 8/10

Rtf: Yes
Old 10-10-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lee91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ONESIAM VIOLIN
9-Oct-2022

FR for
OKT : 10/10
Looks : 5/10 (Maybe not my type)
Body : 5/10 (Too skinny for me)
BBBJ : 3/10 (No experience probably new in this trade)
FJ : 2/10 (Just lying down only and I do the job)
GFE : 5/10 (Will be better if more smile)
RTF : No.Overpriced for this girl.Sorry.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RF Maxi from Silk Stockings

OKT: Responsive

Looks: Quite pretty, but not what one would expect from the photos available. If I had to say, those photos were taken a few years ago.

Body: Large knockers, a bit hard. Slight tummy. Overall not bad.

Service: Accommodating and hardworking and all round very warm and friendly, if a bit shy. Unfortunately I wasn't quite performing that night, so couldn't get the 100% experience. However, I can see why so many people rave about her.

Overall: In the end, not quite my type, but good for BBLs who like shy shy but actually really horny girls.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Boochee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for MIA, Club Friday

OKT: Very responsive patient and friendly.

Mia is very pretty in person and her smiles just makes me wonder what did I do to deserve such a hidden gem. Her GFE is off the charts and lowkey was hoping her rates would be higher after my FR (i feel like i won the lottery just by booking her at her current rates). Her body is more towards the petite type and she has a cute butt i loved grabbing and spanking from time to time during the session.
I love it when she squirms while i lick her nips and nibble on them with my lips.
She then blowed me till I cum as I didnt get a chance to stop her as I thought I could control my ejaculation...

Mia's Looks are definitely 11/10 for me as it is 99% close to pictures
Body : 10/10 for me, i love petite woman
BJ : 12/10 she knows how to use her lips during bj to rub my shaft
FJ : didnt try as i nutted in her mouth... 555

Overall : Underrated beauty with non commercial GFE. I felt like I commited a crime as I felt her rates are too low for such a hidden gem...
RTF : Yes but need to farm some vitamin M first!
Old 10-10-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fake555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Genesis - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=genesis

G area, shared apartment with other lust ladies. They all look like the pictures at 90+ %

Looks: pretty, not skinny, slim, perfect skin.

Body: slim and well balanced, some tattoos. Tanner than on the picture. Nice natural C cup boobs.

Shower: together and will help you wash.

BBBJ: very good, put a lot of effort. Obliged when I requested 69 and other positions.

FJ: tight. Don't get tired, accommodate all positions.

Between shots:
Can discuss good English, can provide an ok massage.

RTF: yes
Old 10-10-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkiller View Post

Appointment made
Hope your FR accurate bro...
Looking forward to a double BBBJ...
Cfm bro. FR accurate. Enjoy.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
warplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Soda (Babyface)

Note that this soda is from Babyface coz there's 2-3 Sodas around i think.

Late Night Slot and surprised that her service standards still maintains.
Same as pic and greeted me in her uniform as per tg.
Looks: Slutty wont cancel type
BBBJ: Wont stop till u ask her to
DFK: French non stop
FJ: Total Fuck Machine

Soda easily scores perfect 10. I am sure bros that tried will agreed.
Super Service oriented and great GFE. Now i get it why many nights she had overnight sessions only probably yesterday was a sunday that i get to book late night. Thanks Bro BF.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
papalove616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to show some of my papalove to SYT from Lust365.
Very difficult to choose coz their list just goes on and on.
Took a Random Bonk which works like other stables Mystery Bonk same concept i can't choose but they will assign so like tikam heng sway. But looking at their list i think ganna any bonk also not bad.

Random Bonk-Lust365 (Sunday 1800hrs-1930hrs)
Damage: $160/90Mins/2Shots

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=877007

OKT: Responsive and fast. Brief QnA short verification and proceeded.
Car Model: Honda.
Location: B Area Power. Discreet along a crowded street which i will never think of lol. Bros familiar with B area one no problem to transport there. Parking available as well for bros that drive.

Gotten Clear Instructions from Bro Lust and proceed to location. Was a discreet place and proceeded up to room. Don't know whom i am getting at the moment so kept looking at lust Tg and talking to myself hopefully its who i wanted, get this ok, get that also not bad lol if bros know what i meant... Knocked and door open.. tada... Girl opened but i still dunno who she is la. Haha.. Good looking girl and followed her in blindly. Paid money first and stripped. Her body... Power.. Natural boobs lovers fall in liao no need to say..

Body: 10/10 Nice Slim Fit body
Boobs: 10/10 Natural and fits just nice for her body
Ass: 10/10 Fucking tight to grab and smooth

Took me to shower and finally i asked 'Your name?'
She replied: 'U dunno my name lo? U take many lady...'
I ganna jammed a bit and i said' U too pretty i forget your name. Lol a slap to myself so lame'
She replied: 'Honda'

Frenching: 10/10 Starts in the shower. Then to her room continue with french and i go down to suck her boobs and rub her pussy with my fingers.
Pussy: 10/10 Tight and Responsive during FJ.
GFE: 10/10
RTF: 100% a yes for me.

This may seems over-rated but Honda is a power girl to me.
Take my FR with a pinch of salt but am pretty sure that she's they type that treat all customer with a good attitude.
Of course Bro Lust have many ladies but i think she is easily 8-9/10 bonk to any bros that's not choosing a wife.
She may not be the prettiest among all if pics for some are real but real here and chemistry probably plays an important role in all bonks.
So will RTF her another 1-2 times before my next support for other girls.
And honest feedback to Stable is that i saw her friend Wish also there and Bros that love SYT Wish is way better in person than in the photos.
Too bad i stick with Honda first cannot take 2boat later ganna caught will sink...
As Promised FR in the morning and i am typing from my office PC lol.
Thanks Bro Lust365
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1