The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Yes, that is the reason why I am not going to Danok
Danok got China pandarinas too. Pandarinas don't care if you are 60 plus years. All they want is your money !!!. Go to Geyland at night, see the kopitiams filled with old , old ah peks and ugly pandarinas. Or go to 1 Stop or New Peng Wah cafe in KL.....same same situation.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Danok got China pandarinas too. Pandarinas don't care if you are 60 plus years. All they want is your money !!!. Go to Geyland at night, see the kopitiams filled with old , old ah peks and ugly pandarinas. Or go to 1 Stop or New Peng Wah cafe in KL.....same same situation.
Pandarinas.. Wo Yao.. kekekekeke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
got a question here according to a Malaysia OKT he said that those young gal(around 20 yr old) dun wan to be booked by the grandfather(60 yrs above) kind issit true even with money they also dun1 ?
Let me add in another point. Try not to tag along with young man too. Cos those gals will totally ignore u too.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Let me add in another point. Try not to tag along with young man too. Cos those gals will totally ignore u too.
tagged along with me, you wouldn't be disappointed..... the gals will wolf whistle at you.......... I will be the invisible man....
Old 04-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
tagged along with me, you wouldn't be disappointed..... the gals will wolf whistle at you.......... I will be the invisible man....
Mai.. dont want to walk with you on the streets....

Later we are mistaken as pig and tiger and deported to Hatyai Zoo...kekeke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 04-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Mai.. dont want to walk with you on the streets....

Later we are mistaken as pig and tiger and deported to Hatyai Zoo...kekeke
cipek, how you know we on the way to Songkla Zoo...... abattoir?

Hatyai have no zoo, have plenty of cockles farms.....
Old 04-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
If juz both of us at the joint, tink they wont come out and parade for us..

After so many years since the last time I cheong Hatyai, I juz realised the gals dont ask for tip unlike Indon cewek. But I still tipped them abit. Juz by looking their dressing, skirts with high heels, really can charm u ya...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
If juz both of us at the joint, tink they wont come out and parade for us..

After so many years since the last time I cheong Hatyai, I juz realised the gals dont ask for tip unlike Indon cewek. But I still tipped them abit. Juz by looking their dressing, skirts with high heels, really can charm u ya...

yo lor, now me si pek charm.......

need the charm of my younger brudder (no name mentioned, playman)to go farming.....
Old 04-05-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
ur fren TG is normal worker or FL/WL?
hey bro, when u plan to go hatyai again? would like to tag along
Old 05-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
HBOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Danok Gals are just like batam gals.Hatyai almost the same but a little better than danok but still gotta depend on the personality of the puying la.They got a lot of pattern in danok one,after 1 shot say wan go eat with friend want look for sister 1 hour wan go buy something for a while then mia long long time then come back!
Hi Rub & Buah,

Can i find out from you if you know there is a new disco called "pattaya disco" in hatyai? I heard it just open not only.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBOY View Post
Hi Rub & Buah,

Can i find out from you if you know there is a new disco called "pattaya disco" in hatyai? I heard it just open not only.
not in Hatyai, la.... it is in Danok, the location is in place of the previous Model Club.... go see Danok thread, Bro Y gave a pretty comprehensive update....

wow, post at 5am.... you steady pun pee pee, lei.....
Old 05-05-2010, 02:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Really meh.....but you have all the 1K bahts stick on your face....sure the girls will run after you and kiss you till all your bahts dropped then disappears....!

Yeah let go farming, seriously an uncle like me don't find any problem even in the farms....! Hmmmmm and I don't stick bahts on my face and somemore I am short fat and ugly uncle Right brother etct88 ?
Old 07-05-2010, 03:08 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
yo lor, now me si pek charm.......

need the charm of my younger brudder (no name mentioned, playman)to go farming.....
Bro....please don't forget to pack some slippers and big short ah pek's short as the weather is quite humid there now....!

Let's go farming! If got small pond can fish fish a bit yeah!
Old 15-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sam338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NewBie here , anyone planning to go end of this month ?Me and my friend is planning to go this long weekend , and we never went there b4 ! really need some guide from bro here ! if anyone going can we join ? thanx for the advice !
Old 15-05-2010, 01:25 PM
SamSter

2 DOM Adventurous Trip to Land Of Smiles (Hatyai & Betong)

10th – 12th May 2010

We have been talking about this trip for sometime already as I have a 3D2N voucher that been approved by HM with blessing due to Etct88’s office “problem” in Hatyai. Please kindly ask Etct88 to elaborate further if you wish when you have a chance to TT with him.

So there we are very busy planning and planning and we have confirm on the 10th – 13th due to some cancelling of meetings and having new meetings……..there comes 9th May and uncle is here in Malaysia to have a tour of duty with me, sad to say, we are hoping and wishing that his very much needed nephew could be our driver…alas!! He have some prior commitment therefore we are left to struggle the journey through. It was tough to cover Malaysian – Thailand -Malaysia-Thailand – Malaysian in 3D2N trust me…! Msia – Hatyai – Msia – Betong – Msia. (1200+ kilometers in 3 days and many bonks made our legs shaking)

So we started our journey at 2am after TT with members from MK Malaysia……..gentlemen start your engine. I took the first lap until Sungei Perak…with a short break at Tapah after that struggling to Sg.Perak rest area…Uncle took over until Kulim to meet up with our Prince Holymann for breakfast at 6.30am and discuss about the Betong trip tomorrow and he is “ON”. Then I drove again….until Gurun ….I give up as my body and mind is failing me so thinking of all the pussies that we yet to conquer before we expired so I decided to rest and have a nap. A long nap more like it.
Then fully charged we proceed with great anticipation for a great trip ahead of us despite only 2 DOM (dirty old men).
We change some Thai baths upon arriving and straight to Talak Shop to do some shopping for a few brothers as well as for my children so HM is more convince that I am doing some work and also …………! Then we had breakfast at our favourite pork spare parts soup with roasted Siew York…yummy as uncle is enjoying his blood soup (a full extra bowl for him).
Check into Mayflower and have a quick shower then it is the turning point of our trip whether we enjoy or not……we went farming for girl in the farm in SKY area (See Kim Yong) near Garden Home as well as Merlin Hotel area which a happening place for nude dancing once upon a time.
Mine was a pre-book girl as I have promised to see her again during my last trip…..and uncle caught one girl fresh darling from Bangkok only her second day in Hatyai and broke with no money with her…….(let uncle brief you on his part)

Name: Cat
Age: 29 year olds (It seem that MILF also can make it for me as many brothers says that I prefer SSYT-Not true)
Face: 7/10 – Like a girl next door and with fair skin like Chinese look and she seem to smile a lot and the GFE sit-in the moment she saw me with her wiping the sweat from my forehead with tissue as it is a very humid day in Hatyai.
Body: 7/10 - Medium height, solid body, slim, NO tummy (very important for me)
Boobs: 32B – Still firm for a 29 yrs old not bad
FK: Wow……like long lost lover.
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say
FJ: 8/10 – Nice long passionate love making as I don’t bonk
Fingering: No….as I am the dead fish enjoying her advances
Licking: Yes…but not cup of tea…..got musk smell….very horny after smelling
GFE: 10/10 – I could not ask for more as she is almost perfect lady….wife material unfortunately I am married. Hehehehe!
Damage: Bahts – 2,500
WIR: Yes, definitely as she is one of the best in term of GFE.

After coming back from SKY with her following us back and we proceed back to Sister Tour there and pay for our hotel and make arrangement to go and do some “Tam Boon” at the orphanage.

Songkhla Home for Children
57/5 Mu 2, Pawong Sub-district
Mueang District, Songkhla Province 90100
Tel: + 66 7433 3832 + 66 7433 3223
E-Mail- [email protected]

They urgently need rice, eggs, milk powder, UHT Milk, diapers, toys that can provide child development and other items that donors wish to donate not forgetting money as well.

The driver took us a tour of Songkhla which there is this place where there is many different types of fish which is only 5 MINUTES from the orphanage, he claimed…..but the journey took us about 45 minutes to reach and it is the Songkhla Aquarium and another 45 minutes back of which we need to rest badly as we were shack more than anything………arrives at the hotel about 5.30pm already after a few naps in between and uncle was !@#$%^&^&**. After that we make it a point to meet at 7.30pm Thai for dinner then gear up for karaoke. As I am not a bonker as I only make-love, we had a very good first round.

Alas when I called uncle to meet me for dinner and for the tour but his face is pale and it frightens me as I suggest after the tour of Pink Lady, (as he had not been there before) he straight go back and order room service for dinner and sleep through-out the night and forget about karaoke. As we are going for a tour of Pink Lady, we requested the girls to stay behind and wait for us. During in that event of the tour, I bumped into an old puying friend…….Bro Acidtest should know who!

After the tour of Pink Lady, he insists to follow me for my domestic shopping and along the way, he bought some medications and some vitamin C to recuperate.

Went back to our room and uncle insists we go for a dinner nearby …..after dinner we went separate ways, as I have settled for ONG BAK 3 movie while uncle went for a drinks with his teerak as he is feeling better after the medications.

As I have less than 2 hours sleep during the whole journey with lots of in-between naps, I was actually fighting to stay awake to finish the show……and went for a nice tea-ice after the show in front of Lee Garden and proceed to a foot-massage of which I need to catch a 40 winks. Called uncle and found out that he is nearby and he join us a few minutes later.....of which I am snoring away already as I am totally exhausted with one full load been fired in the afternoon.

Wake up after the massage and we go our separate ways and of course another firing course on the way……finish after 40 minutes….thanks to Durex proforma and I was dead tired and call it a night……more like dosing off without knowing anything only next morning found out that I fall asleep and snoring away like nobody business while she was watching TV until 3am.

Woke in the morning was my final round of duty which is the most passionate one among all my firing courses……full load maybe because I am fully charged already after sleeping until 11am. I have to apologize to uncle’s morning call at 9am didn’t manage to get me out of bed.

We packed and check out and had sort of breakfast/lunch (1.30pm Thai) before sending my girl back to her apartment as our long delay due to waking up late and having breakfast/lunch cost her a customer who is waiting for her since 10.30am is dead pissed and went off another girl already. She steady and doesn’t even mind as she wants to sleep more. Send her back and were invited up to see her apartment and TCSS for a while before we decide to move on to our next destination of firing feats – Betong..here we come.

Left her with a reluctant and heavy heart with some soft pecking kisses…..off we got to Betong.

Will continue tomorrow with Betong FR in the Betong Thread….till then signing off!

P/S: Who says that farm girls cannot be fun……!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1