The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I dua Aimee once, now she dont reply me already. Sad.
How come? Last minute got personal issue need to settle?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How come? Last minute got personal issue need to settle?
Last minute got a harder to book ML say ok. So i cancel Aimee. Haha.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last minute got a harder to book ML say ok. So i cancel Aimee. Haha.
Dafaq lol..

So what reason did you give and what was her reply?

Old 24-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

When some of the bros here said she was a gem, I decided to book a slot.. somehow luck was on my side and got appointment with her.

So I'm typing this as I'm fresh off her boat..

Face: 8/10 (as accurate as Stephen curry shoot 3 point)
Body: 8/10 (hot la)
Boobs: 9/10 (D's enhanced)
Massage: 6/10 (she try la)

Honestly, wah shiok eh. Reminds me of another Coco in 2014.. I frequently visited that Coco until 1 day she offered to do raw w me lol.

But ok, overall is sibei good la all I can say.

Nice ass, good set of jugs, pretty face, cute. What more can you ask for? Fee is a steal for today's market.

Won't go into detail on our action packed session.

Happy hunting brothers.
Now that you mentioned it, her Ds don't feel as toufu-like compared to the authentic Ds of my previous regular.

Hmmm...

Still, I'll find her for just that.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dafaq lol..

So what reason did you give and what was her reply?
I actually informed her 5h before to cancel. She say ok. But after that ignore me liao.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I actually informed her 5h before to cancel. She say ok. But after that ignore me liao.
Should be okay since 5 hrs can be considered substantial.. Not like those last minute suddenly vanish and don't reply to messages/calls one..

Don't think she'll blacklist you coz of a single aeroplane..

Can try again next week lol..

Old 24-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any know if can zhut zhut her bosom❓
Old 24-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
No point asking.. Ownself try and find out lol..

Most if not all already know her restrictions..

Old 24-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tia gong is cannot. But I dont understand why so many are resistant to zhut zhut nipple. Some believe zhut too much nipple will turn dark. But does anyone know the real reason?
Old 24-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
she will slap you
Old 24-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tia gong is cannot. But I dont understand why so many are resistant to zhut zhut nipple. Some believe zhut too much nipple will turn dark. But does anyone know the real reason?
Sensitive, itchy, don't like saliva on neh neh, etc..

Old 24-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Will become aroused and...
Old 24-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sensitive, itchy, don't like saliva on neh neh, etc..
I know saliva is who's reason hahaha
Old 24-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Now hotels having staycation promos..

If got cash to splurge then it's a good time to bao a ML for the weekends..
How much would that be?
Old 24-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
How much would that be?
I believe 1k per day should be enough.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1