The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Taiko Playman/Etct88,

Any idea by wat time tere wont be gals left at the farm? I suppose evening arrival not a good idea ya?
Old 27-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcited View Post
To be honest my recent trip to Hatyai was depressing. Low supply of stocks and mostly not nice stocks. LCLY cause got girl disappear middle of the night ant etc etc. Haih although i wasnt affected by any of these since i got the GFE type, but i was pretty piss off on the whole scenario. All the old spots doesnt seem to cut it anymore. But surprisingly the border was much more happening now. Although i didnt get a chance to check it out, mainly due to time constraints and heard alot of story about danok being dangerous place to be at, i manage to try out their MP just before heading back to the country. 30-40+ ML and most of them does booking out, with reasonable price. Well at least nobody in the group complains about girls being LCLY.

Oh yeah some question for those thai king out there, Are the performers in Kiss Channel bookable? and how to go round it? PM me thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
kiss channels dancers are never available for booking .... unless u are gd in the kc game then u might want to try though
Sorry to hear you had a depressing time in Hatyai...... maybe the border town would be to your liking..... should really try! sum it up, the border town, Danok is younger and more vibrant.

As to your last question, the answer is: Everything have a price......
Old 27-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Taiko Playman/Etct88,

Any idea by wat time tere wont be gals left at the farm? I suppose evening arrival not a good idea ya?
I will let my younger and more handsome brudder to answer that..... I waiting for him to bring me to a farming trip....
Old 28-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Advise needed. help!)
hi guys i juz come back from a Hatyai trip.
When i was there i have booked this gal (a 20yrs old student) she is still very new into this trade(only like 2-4 customer b4) according to OKT, which i also believe cos i see that she is quite shy kind. She is from those Kampong kind. She also nv put on makeup n dress very simple.

OKT quoted 4000 baht for the night with me, but my fren help me to ask down to 2700 baht as it was quite late already(around 11pm thai time).

Actually I nv intend to call gal as i nv do it b4 so my fren insisted.
Then that night i nv do anything with the gal expect some light peck on the mouth n we slp together. some brother might think i stupid nv bonk her.

The day b4 i came back to singapore i give her a call to tell her that i going back le. She can only understand abit of english as she is still learning. (ok this is my 1st time slping with a gal )

When i reach singapore in the evening she called me like 4 times but miss call due to me not around my phone, i did call back n we cannot understand each other. After she sent me a sms ask did i go back to singapore already and she say she miss me n love me.

I replied i went back already then she keep asking when will i go back Hatyai must tell her.

Some how i miss her also.
Do u all think she is juz trying to get me back to milk more money or the feeling is for real ?
Any experience brother can give me advise ?
Or anyone encounter b4 this gal ask u back saying they miss u ?
Old 28-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xcited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Sorry to hear you had a depressing time in Hatyai...... maybe the border town would be to your liking..... should really try! sum it up, the border town, Danok is younger and more vibrant.

As to your last question, the answer is: Everything have a price......
I like the everything have a price part lol. I any bros out there willing to share their experience they had with the dancers pls pm me and point me the right direction. Been too long away from cheonging scenes thats why out of touch. But Hatyai seem to change from the last i was there.

I dont prefer danok just that there are much more variety over there in terms of stocks. And all my contact in Hatyai also retire liao lol.
Old 28-04-2010, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcited View Post
I like the everything have a price part lol. I any bros out there willing to share their experience they had with the dancers pls pm me and point me the right direction. Been too long away from cheonging scenes thats why out of touch. But Hatyai seem to change from the last i was there.

I dont prefer danok just that there are much more variety over there in terms of stocks. And all my contact in Hatyai also retire liao lol.
Try this: Get to the lady that goes round asking people to hang 'flowers', or mamasan. Tip them some money, like 100-500 bahts, ask her which dancers do booking..... and you carry on from there.... Of course, you decide the amt of tips depending on the ground situation.

I personally have not tried this, but I would, if I am desperate.

So far, ah pek have been lucky...... no need to drink so much and hang flowers....

Yes, I prefer Hatyai, nearer to golf courses. Danok, sleep and bonk, food also limited. Strictly for party animals.......
Old 28-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
(Advise needed. help!)
-----
Do u all think she is juz trying to get me back to milk more money or the feeling is for real ?
Oh another kena Thai Kong Tao
Old 29-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(Advise needed. help!)
When i was there i have booked this gal (a 20yrs old student) she is still very new into this trade(only like 2-4 customer b4) according to OKT, which i also believe cos i see that she is quite shy kind. She is from those Kampong kind. She also nv put on makeup n dress very simple.

OKT quoted 4000 baht for the night with me, but my fren help me to ask down to 2700 baht as it was quite late already(around 11pm thai time).

Then that night i nv do anything with the gal expect some light peck on the mouth n we slp together. some brother might think i stupid nv bonk her.

The day b4 i came back to singapore i give her a call to tell her that i going back le. She can only understand abit of english as she is still learning. (ok this is my 1st time slping with a gal )

When i reach singapore in the evening she called me like 4 times but miss call due to me not around my phone, i did call back n we cannot understand each other. After she sent me a sms ask did i go back to singapore already and she say she miss me n love me.

I replied i went back already then she keep asking when will i go back Hatyai must tell her.

Hi brother

From your post, you probably still very young. You paid $2700 baht which is HIGH in hatyai. Normally it is at most $2000. Then best part is you never fuck her (somehow I believe you). Of course the girl miss you. If I were the girl I also miss you. I mean you paid me to work but in the end I no need to work. Of course I am very happy with you.

I am in sales line also. If I meet a customer who dont need much selling from me and just buy my product, of course I am very happy. I will also miss the customer very much. I wish I have much more of this type of customer.

She is sincere in wanting you back to book her and dont fuck her.

Ok seriously, 99% of such relationship dont work out even if it is started. I say 99% because I give a doubt of an odd chance. Some other brothers here will say 100%. If you read through the thread, you will see many many same same story.

It is good to have a dream once in a while but let it remain as a dream. The best remedy is to look for another girl to "fall in love" with.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Hi brother

From your post, you probably still very young. You paid $2700 baht which is HIGH in hatyai. Normally it is at most $2000. Then best part is you never fuck her (somehow I believe you). Of course the girl miss you. If I were the girl I also miss you. I mean you paid me to work but in the end I no need to work. Of course I am very happy with you.

I am in sales line also. If I meet a customer who dont need much selling from me and just buy my product, of course I am very happy. I will also miss the customer very much. I wish I have much more of this type of customer.

She is sincere in wanting you back to book her and dont fuck her.

Ok seriously, 99% of such relationship dont work out even if it is started. I say 99% because I give a doubt of an odd chance. Some other brothers here will say 100%. If you read through the thread, you will see many many same same story.

It is good to have a dream once in a while but let it remain as a dream. The best remedy is to look for another girl to "fall in love" with.
wow... the wise words of experience from a Grand Master Shifu....clap clap
Old 29-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(Advise needed. help!)
Let me tell you my true story......
Sungai Golok. First its was a beautiful, fair, tall, young girl Lin. Me really kena Kong Tau with her for 2 years plus. We broke up. Then, it was a very chun Aum. We went on for nearly 2 years. We broke up in Sungai Golok because she was too jealous.
Yes, i missed them. Feeling was for real. Always they were just too happy to see me when i went to them almost every month. It was an experience to learn about Thai girls.
Then, i met 2 more girls in Bangkok. Again, same feelings with them for a while but now i am too smart to fall into their trap. They asked for too much and i dumped them. Now, i very happy fellow. No girls, no traps, I cheong what ever girl i prefers. No kong tau for very long time now.

If she becomes too jealous, too demanding, too money minded....DUMP HER.

That is my BEST ADVISE to you.
Old 29-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Sungai Golok. First its was a beautiful, fair, tall, young girl Lin. Me really kena Kong Tau with her for 2 years plus. Yes, i missed them. Feeling was for real. an experience to learn about Thai girls.
Then, i met 2 more girls in Bangkok. Again, same feelings with them .
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88
wise words of experience from a Grand Master Shifu....clap clap
Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
you probably still very young. ...seriously, 99% of such relationship dont work out even if it is started. It is good to have a dream once in a while but let it remain as a dream. The best remedy is to look for another girl to "fall in love" with.
Experience's best teacher? Folly of youth yes, but age's also no barrier to kena burnt like toast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99
how i miss her also.Do u all think she is juz trying to get me back to milk more money or the feeling is for real ?Or anyone encounter b4 this gal ask u back saying they miss u ?
Young man, the word miss you is the most abused word by tgs. Even FLs in transit in SG use this on me, and we auto reply same2. Listen to their own stories from their youth and words of wisdom
Old 29-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
(Advise needed. help!)

I follow the "3F" rule mentioned by one of the bro here, i.e. "Find, F_ck and Forget".
Old 29-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Sungai Golok. First its was a beautiful, fair, tall, young girl Lin. Me really kena Kong Tau with her for 2 years plus. We broke up. Then, it was a very chun Aum. We went on for nearly 2 years. We broke up in Sungai Golok because she was too jealous.
Yes, i missed them. Feeling was for real. Always they were just too happy to see me when i went to them almost every month. It was an experience to learn about Thai girls.
Then, i met 2 more girls in Bangkok. Again, same feelings with them for a while but now i am too smart to fall into their trap. They asked for too much and i dumped them. Now, i very happy fellow. No girls, no traps, I cheong what ever girl i prefers. No kong tau for very long time now.

If she becomes too jealous, too demanding, too money minded....DUMP HER.

That is my BEST ADVISE to you.
Haha.. agree.

Just treat them like disposable razors.. blunt liao.. dump. If not, will hurt bad when u shave. kekekkee

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Haha.. agree.

Just treat them like disposable razors.. blunt liao.. dump. If not, will hurt bad when u shave. kekekkee
no wonder, every time my face bled when ever I shave, and also pain.....

but I is a very sentimental person, like to keep things... look like have to change the shaver more often, new one shave smooth, painless and face geel good good always after a shave.....

another great advice of a Grand Master.......
Old 29-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
(Advise needed. help!)

Got any brothers here still bring back the gal n married they
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1