The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
I had the same experience as Jackboy at Annaya. Called for in room massage service 100 b more than paid this fresh girl 1500 including massage for great FJ. She was very tight and not experienced. You you see her cum couple of times by holding me tight.
Not exactly the same experience as mine. I did not get any special service at all from my masseuse.

Is Annaya supposed to be a clean massage shop?
Can you share with us how one thing leads to another?
Old 22-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Someone pm me the location of Thonglor 1.
I think there was a FR in the forum before.
Anyway, they have a website address.

http://www.thonglormassage.com/index1.html

The rooms in Thonglor 1 at Suk Soi 26 are in better condition but the place is smaller than Thonglor 2 at Soi 24. Generally, their rooms are better than the ones at Angels Massage. In Thonglors, the girls dressed in their uniform and their resting area is upstairs so if you want to see all the girls, the mgr will call all the girls down for you to choose. In Angels massage, the girls can be viewed at the ground floor and they wear their own dress.

To conclude, the girls at Angels are better looking but the rooms at Thonglor are better. However in terms of looks and GFE, my tirak working at thonglor 1 can easily beat any of the girls at Angels.
Old 22-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
He juz wan someone to hold his hand and walk around BKK like 2 Banglas at Serangoon Road on Sunday! 555+ yah definitely not your ego but your little bro tat needs stroking!.
Don't worry, like they said let your little bro do the walking.
Old 22-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Quote from Bangkokpost today.
Don't be too happy as most of their stations as not user friendly.

"Airport Link to open for business."

* Published: 17/08/2010 at 12:38 PM
* Online news: Breakingnews

The Airport Link connecting Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi airport will begin commercial services next Monday, State Railway of Thailand governor Yuthana Thapcharoen said on Tuesday.

Mr Yuthana said the Airport Link's Express Service and City Line systems will run every 15 minutes from 6am to midnight.

The City Line will make eight stops across the capital starting from Phayathai before heading to the airport. Its fares start at 15 baht.

The Express Service is a non-stop journey between Makkasan and Suvarnabhumi and the fare is 100 baht per trip.

The baggage handling system at Makkasan station was still in a testing period but should be operational before the end of this year. People with many bags may have some difficulties during the check-in process, the SRT chief said.
I took the airport train from Phayathai to Suvarnabhumi Airport on Monday evening. The train station is located about 50 away from Phayathai BTS station..can ask the counter staff for direction. It took about 35 mins minus the waiting time to get to the airport and its free. From the airport basement 2, take lift to the arrival hall. Also saw one grp of Sg girls taking the train but they looked yucks compared to TGs. But the train service is opened from 7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm daily only.
Old 22-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Please note that Makkasan station is still out of service.
You cant take the train from there.
Best way is to Phayathai BTS and take the train from the station.
Old 22-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
along thonglor soi 13, we saw a place call "super model spa".

the OKT told us only Aroma massage and HJ for 1000 baht. Then.... the gals came out from a room. To my surprise! all really model look!!! Really pretty!

Waited for an hour for my colleague, he told me the girl are really model or uni student. His girl quote her take out 1 cloth 1000 baht and take out everything 2000 baht. BUT no sex, still HJ. the only thing is he can touch or lick her. NO FJ! My colleague told me it is really a new kind of experience... well he paid for it.

After my return, i did a search. there are a website but all in thai. http://www.supermodelspa.com

i pretty sure is that the girl that are really young and pretty. Easily have a look of 9/10 or 10/10.
I went to recce this "Super model spa" on a hot Sunday afternoon. Took a cab and dropped at entrance of Thonglor soi 13. Walked along the soi, looked high and low to find the sign. Walked about almost 200m deep into the soi still cant find it..in the end decided to walk back to where I started. Then sa we their big promotional sign on the main road pointing to Soi 13. I called their phone no. and a lady picked up the phone. Asked her where exactly is the place. She told me I need to walk further down soi 13 and I will be able to see directional signs leading to the place. Since the curiosity to find out how pretty the models are already killed me, I decided to walk down to the lane again. After 300m, I saw sign pointing to turn right to another soi.
Walked another 30m and then another sign to turn right. Both sides of the narrow lane are terrace houses. i thought is this a JOKE or what? I followed the sign and finally located the place. They are actually operating inside a big terrace house. I went inside and there was not even a single soul. Then a girl came in, I told her I was the one who called and whether I am at the right place. She smiled asked me to wait in the living room while she brings the girls for me to see. There were altogether 5 girls. One of them looked really like a university student, young and very sweet looking about 20 years old. Just like those you saw wearing school uniform at MBK. The rest cant really make it in my opinion. I chose the syt one but she rejected said that she cant speak English. I told her I can speak thai. Dont worry..will treat you nice. Tip you if your service is good.

Soon, the student brought me into a bedroom. Interior got nothing to shout about...just a bed with attached bathroom. She told me to take everything off. I did so..but was starting to get excited and kept shivering probably due to the a/c. Her massage skill was totally lousy...like playing the piano. Next she told me to turn around which was the moment I been waiting for. When I saw her pretty sweetie pie face, my little bro immediately marikita. She used the aroma oil to rub my chest and smiled at me. I told her to start with the hj. She applied more oil onto my hairy balls and started to use her fingers to twist and turn my cock. My heartbeat jumped even faster and faster. It was so so stimulating. To me its even better than hj. Then she proceed to hj me. I couldnt stand anymore and proceed to remove her top. She said 1k. I said yes and took off her top and started to kiss and sucked her nipples. Her body was so fair and white and smelled great. Boobs were only A+ but they felt so good on my face. She also allowed me to kiss her face and lips. I kept using my hands to grab and torture her breasts like a hunger wolf. Next I tried to pull down her skirts, then she said is another 1k. Before I was about to say another yes, my little bro exploded. Luckily saved the 1k. Next proceed wash in the shower. The girl was reading my book while I was having my shower. Sat beside her and chit chatted with her. She was very new and that was only her 3rd day. I asked for her contact no. but she wanted me to come again the next day for her no. So I paid her 2k thb, bid her farewell and when I walked out to the living room saw another 2 new syt student looking girls. Shit..why didnt they showed them to me just now?" The two of them looked just as nice as the girl I took. I asked for their names and said will come visit them again.
Old 22-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

There are photos of the girls in their website but too bad not in English.
Can someone help to translate them?

http://supermodelspa.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

http://supermodelspa.com/index.php/topic,84.0.html

http://supermodelspa.com/index.php/topic,53.0.html
Old 22-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,
think this has been posted before, so just upload again to
refresh everybody's memories

anyway, what's the latest rates for fishtank girls?
should be the following if nothing has change

Nataree: 1700
Emmanuel: 1900 to 2000
Caesar: 1900 to 2000
Mirage: ?
Palazzo: ?

anybody can update me?

cheers,
Old 22-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post

Palazzo is not a MP
Old 22-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:

anyway, what's the latest rates for fishtank girls?
should be the following if nothing has change

Nataree: 1700
Emmanuel: 1900 to 2000
Caesar: 1900 to 2000
Mirage: ?

anybody can update me?

cheers,
Mirage long closed and Palazzo is a hotel! Add another 1k to the prices u put and should be around there.
Old 22-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
There are photos of the girls in their website but too bad not in English.
Can someone help to translate them?

This is another of those Kapoo massage places. But they seem to be charging higher than market rate as is Iyala Spa on Suk soi 16. I suppose its becos they have some really pretty uni type gals working there. Normal kapoo rates are around 900 baht for 1.5 hours and additional 1000 baht for full option to get them nude. The Great spa close to Amsterdam and Chill House in Suthisarn have the full body package for below 2K baht. The Great includes a covered BJ in the full body package. Girls are not bad either but the standard in Super Model Spa and Iyala are of course a couple of grades better in terms of looks but no quite so in terms of service. If you do go back to Supermodel Spa, u can talk to the girls to get the full option down to 1.5K instead of 1K per piece - that is way too expensive. If you play your cards right, u can get more than whats on the menu. Some will ask for an extra tip for FJ and some wont. Check out kapooclub.com for a full list of Kapoo joints and rates. Some of them are listed in ThaiMassageModel with pics as well: @Dream, Blue Ocean, Fruity Spa, Spa 4 Sena and Ekkamai and CCK. Have fun!
Old 22-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

My trip confirmed, stamped, chopped 25-30/8
Old 23-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Jing.....Jiiiinnnnnng.
Old 23-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Jing.....Jiiiinnnnnng.
jing jing na....
Old 23-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
There are photos of the girls in their website but too bad not in English. Can someone help to translate them?

Haha... the models all wearing masks. 555+ Scully pah jeow (cross eyed) ones!

Quote:

hi all,
think this has been posted before, so just uplo
Wah map is old bro! A few places no more already.
Mirage now HIP Hotel.
Love Club KTV, Nadia, Pump Up, Siam Beverly - no more.
Rachada Seafood Market is now Esplanade, Inch and Butter Butter.
Not sure about Sparks at Emerald Hotel and New Cleopatra. Spice is now Resort. Any old birds/bros station there wan 2 confirm this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Welcome (back) to Thailand!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1