The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 01-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
symbol123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900337

Innova - LUST365

Looks: 8/10, face have close resemblance to the photos, difference is that she has more of a thai tan, but still pretty

Body: 9/10 slim and petite body. big boobs but is man made so slightly hard. still a good sight for those who like small body with big boobs

BBBJ: 10/10, blow super hard. also got lick and suck my balls, doesnt stop until i fire, sibei shiok. opted for CIM, definitely worth it

Massage: 9/10, after first shot she started the massage session. massage was good as i just lie down and let her do the job

FJ: 9/10, ask her to go cowgirl first, ride super well. afterwards missionary, pound until fire

RTF: very likely

overall solid session, broken english but still can comm.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 10
Zxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud of

Another RTF mission done with rainy. Probably gonna retire awhile until Maggie/ella comes back for a 2nd tour.

Rainy is still fantastic and with a lot more chemistry and special services now that we know each other. Because she’s not as busy as her previous stint we got a lot of time to talk cock and other stuff.

Still rtf worthy if time permits for me if not retirement time lo
Old 01-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

FR for bomb under LF
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901645
This should be considered RTF as she was in SG not long ago under another stable, was quite surprised to see her come back again.
Looks: 8/10 with make up quite sharp feature and will grow over the session
Body: 9/10 personally prefer slim and petite type she is almost perfect, only minus point is man made boob, but some bro may disagree if they like big boob, for me any size as long as natural will be good
French: 9/10, good tongue fighter, she recognized me so chemistry is good
Painting: 9/10 last time trimmed but not this time but still very responsive and enjoyed both my tongue and finger fuck, always pleasure to see the girl CFM face when they are high from foreplay
BBBJ: 9/10 no need to say much but just try yourself, she is very experienced in this line and know very well how to service her king
FJ: 9/10 she is a wild rider but my favourite position is to carry her fuck around, my regular exercise here make the experience super shiok, both of us have to lay still for quite a while after we finish just no more strength to move
GFE: 8/10 she indeed can't speak English but with Google we had no issue to chit chat anything under the sun.
RTF will be multiple times for sure
One last comment, heard from her some customer was very rude and pissed her so she almost fight with him, that may result in some negative FR here. My experience was always treat the girl nice and the favour will be always returned. If you treat the girl like your gf, then you will be treated as her bf, so just be nice and enjoy the rest. Safe and happy chiong
Old 01-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaikangKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maylin from Club Friday

OKT was very fast in responding and setting up the slot. Might be my bias as I only tried 2 stables so far, but I think CF is really fast and responsive when it comes to booking

Location - The location was somewhere around central, around central-east be precise. Walkable distance from the MRT, could find my way there even when it was raining heavily. Instructions were also precise to go up to the room.

Looks - 8.5/10
Petite, slim and cute. Probably looks about 90% like the photos. Also have 2 tattoos and a navel piercing.

Boobs - 7/10
Natural soft, but a little small to grab. Just personal preference as I prefer them a little bigger.

Bbbj - 8/10
Nice bbbj with her tongue, nice suction and tongue action. Although she neglected the balls.

Fj - 9/10
Tight and wet. Very accommodating, will switch positions if you ask her to. Also reciprocate when initiate french. The foreplay was also good with the frenching and painting. Although I only tried a few positions with her, then finishing off in missionary. The moaning also felt pretty natural.

Gfe - 7/10
Communication was quite hard, as she's really shy and not a good english speaker. Eventually resorted to using google translate, but felt like it would be more natural if I was able to talk to her in thai. Those who knows thai might be able hit it off better with her, as outside of the language barrier, I could tell that there wasn't a commercial feel and she would try to initiate conversation and ask me some questions.

RTF: I might not due to the language barrier so might try someone instead. Although I enjoyed my time, I might want to avoid the awkward conversation in between shots.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

My humble fr on ammie from angels aura

Definitely a hidden gem
Look: 8.5/10. V pretty. Certain angle look abit like kiaraakitty to me.
Body: 9/10. Fair and slim. Around 160cm. Nice boobs
Gfe: 9/10. V friendly and can chat in english
Rtf: definitely!
Old 02-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dbmiydkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901358

Had a session with Nicha from Empire at 10.30am yesterday 1 oct 2022. Messaged bro Ben and as always he's fast with the booking process. After his previous girl Mila left, was looking for those can legit massage. And Nicha doesn't disappoint!

Looks : Same as advertised. Definitely same person as the pics and videos provided. Saw other FR about the ladyboy comment, my take on it is I believe she's a real girl due to her hand size and feet size. That's how I judge. But I understand because she did some work on her face so I guess it's up to your preference. Cause her face is definitely not natural. So those looking for natural beauty can look elsewhere.

But Bro Ben haven't created a sticker for her 😅 cause usually he will make a sexy sticker of the girl you book and send after confirmation a slot. Which I find quite unique?

Body : Quite toned body though, enhanced D. Quite seasoned but can still feel the silicon. I don't mind that. Her room also got a mirror so can admire the view.

Bbbj : Pretty sop. Nothing much on this.

Catbath/french : Her french is quite good? Got tongue action and all. I was just confused because we were like fighting with our tongue type of french. Sorry I dont know how to explain it further.

Fj : She's very tight like say abit pain and my size big but I don't really believe that. I think I'm just average sized. But the moans seems authentic.

Overall : It was a decent bonk. The one thing I must say is she has a very bubbly personality. So for the shy bros, don't need to worry she will break the ice easily. She can speak english quite well. She say she can speak chinese abit due to previous work in other country. After finishing she gave an amazing massage, I was surprised that she use those thai oilment to massage. Feels professional but I don't really go for massages. Good enough for me 🤷‍♂️ Would rtf for the massage tbh 😅

Go-to stables :
- Empire6969 & Galaxy (Chanel, Paan, Mila, Nicha)
- Loveaffairs (Mew)
- Mansion (Opal, Mona)
- Gentlemen's club (Paris, Amber)
- VipThai (Smile)

These are the ones I remember 😅
Old 02-10-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NancyInHell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated FR on AM SS

Looks : 9/10 wysiwyg definitely a syt u won't reject
Shower togethr : Yes, take care every part of body
Bbbj : 7/10 ok with it, come across better one
FJ : 9/10 very accomodating
Frenching : Yes
Shaved not shave : nicely trimmed
GFE : Gao Gao feel like im her bf
RTF : sure 100%
Other remarks : Not for boobs lover though, i prefer natural. Otherwise u wont reject type
Old 02-10-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Prominence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maxi

Looks: Super chio! Looks almost exactly like her photos, slightly tanned but still considered quite fair-skinned. I was not disappointed
Boobs: BIG although enhanced, but I think the size and shape looks perfect on her. They felt really good to grab and squeeze, especially when doggy-ing her from behind
Body: Big boobs + slim waist + decent-sized hips = bombshell figure. Has a bit of tummy fats but that's it, she still looks fucking amazing when I saw her in her lingerie
Frenching: Seemed to be comfortable with light kisses only so I didn't push further. Nonetheless, it still felt great to kiss those beautiful lips of hers
BJ: Pretty good, willing to service and didn't try to rush and end it in like 30 seconds like some bad FLs I've encountered before will lol.
Won't say it's the best BJ I've ever had but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The best thing is definitely watching such a pretty girl suck your dick like a king
FJ: Very good, I did 2 shots. Tried various positions with her (very accommodating) but I finished both shots in doggy because it's my favorite.
In her room there's a small desk lamp, if you fuck her at the right angle, your shadows will be cast on the wall and I got extra horny as I watched the silhouette of
her boobs bouncing while I was fucking her from behind
GFE: Very high, giggles and laughs easily and we broke the ice almost immediately. Didn't really check her phone much and I felt like we were lovers when we cuddled
RTF: Yes if vitamin M replenishes before she leaves hopefully!

Overall: Maxi is a real gem and I honestly think she's one of the prettiest around right now. Bonus is that she has a great personality too.
I want to thank Bro Silk for being as steady as ever and helping to arrange the session quickly and smoothly
Old 02-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901228

Short fr for Alfa - Deportivo

Looks like the 1st set of photos posted in telegram

Her looks will grow on you, tan body, B cup natural

Service wise average, riding for good 10 mins no complain,
Bbbj consider okay
Overall will rate 7.5/10
Old 02-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Seduction - Cherry (28 Sep)

Looks: 9/10 She looks exactly like her pics. Super sultry and playful.
Shower together: Yes she showered me cleaner than how I would typically shower myself
BBBJ: 7/10 Felt a slight bit of teeth (might be due to her braces) but overall still decent.
FJ: 8/10 Not the tightest but feels great
Frenching: 8/10 she speaks French
Shaved / not shaved: trimmed neatly for a nice good licking
GFE: 10/10 like your Uni sweetheart
Other Remarks: Location is discrete yet accessible by most modes of transportation.

Last edited by Jiggggy; 02-10-2022 at 01:47 AM.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for SilkStockings - Lotus (30 Sep)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900663

Looks: 7.5/10 Visited Lotus due to an unexpected last min re-scheduling on my part. She did not have any makeup on but overall still presentable. Typical Thai tan. Discount 15% from pics.
Shower together: Yes thorough cleaning
BBBJ: 8.5/10 No teeth, pure bliss
FJ: 8/10 Not the tightest but feels great. Very accommodating to various positions
Frenching: NA did not try
GFE: 10/10 non-stop smiling throughout the session. Very friendly demeanor.
Other Remarks: Location is discrete yet accessible by most modes of transportation.

Last edited by Jiggggy; 02-10-2022 at 01:46 AM.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

FR For Seduction - Minnie (1 Oct)

Looks: 8/10 She looks exactly like her pics except with Thai tan.
Shower together: 7/10 just cleaning the essential bits
BBBJ: 9/10 she wears braces but I didn't feel any discomfort throughout
FJ: 8/10 accommodating to different positions. Felth very slippery as she put quite a fair bit of KY
Frenching: NA did not try
GFE: 7/10 Decent but she could have done better by initiating some hugging / kissing
Other Remarks: Location is discrete yet accessible by most modes of transportation. She speaks very decent English. Very positive attitude but she was blasting k-pop music from her phone (presumably to drown out the bonking sounds from the room next door) which might be distracting to some.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Askdad123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ammie from ANGELS' AURA 
Short form: Slim, Sexy and Sweet. The smile. Boobs is size is great for her frame. Not perfect but speaks English

Information provided:
- What others FR is true
- AA description is true and exact. Respond very fast and clear also
- Picture wise I guess the mix of pink and yellow shirt. Depends on the make up, she does?

Others: Very proactive, teach me what to do, swap position etc.
Tried 2nd shot but I couldn't, but she still tried a few times then till the last 15 minutes asked me if wanna try again, though when I said no worries. She still tried but also felt I couldn't haha. Then off to shower together again.

*I not enough exp in bed, mainly massages
Old 02-10-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ridinglow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cf maylin.
All natural girl. With very sweet smile. Wysiwyg.
Look : same as photo n fair.
English : minimum.use google translate
Kissing: yes
Fj : 9/10
Bbbj: standard

Bro cf nvr fail. Quick reply clear direction. Booking always a breeze and ty for always taking my last min booking.

Bro who visiting her please buy her some food. She on bread n maggi since she is here.
Old 02-10-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lily form Mansion

Looks: need to give discount but same tattoo on her hand
Boobs: natural firm b cup
Body: very slim
Frenching: normal kissing standard
BJ: Pretty good, willing to service and didn't try to rush and end it.
FJ: nice. can see she like to ride
GFE: Nice nv really check her phone much and she can sperak mandrian
RTF: maybe? there's other girls i want to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1