The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone tried a maid Tini from wechat, work around Holland V?

Not pretty, but young, good English can be quite horny...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Anyone tried a maid Tini from wechat, work around Holland V?

Not pretty, but young, good English can be quite horny...
hahaha...got zapped twice for posting about Tini?

no choice, wouldn't be sharing contact then....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Qn: What happens to the guy(fling, not employer) who got her pregnant? I believe its not against the law as both are adults. But will he be liable for the hospital expenses incurred for the delivery? What else is the guy liable for in the eyes of the law?
For the guy ? no .. but if the employer can trace you .. depends on the employer, they may send you a legal demand to pay etc (not sure how the law will pan out .. )

And forget the guy, the maid, if she is pinay, she can invoke the wrath of hell on you ..

Expenses after delivery ? of course, if the maid find a good consultant/legal advicer, you can be the sponsor for life .. and she can go on to have fun with other fellows ..

legally, I haven't seen or heard anybody gone through the mill and not sure if anybody will be thrilled to speak out

though I know enough guys who convince girl to abort early. and spend like 900 $ or so for the abort ..

be safe .. that's all I will say
Old 20-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey seniors! im new here.. not sure how this go about.. but definitely want to try bonk a maid... any contacts, hints whateve lah to get it started... thanks...
Old 20-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greef View Post
hey seniors! im new here.. not sure how this go about.. but definitely want to try bonk a maid... any contacts, hints whateve lah to get it started... thanks...
Before the bombardment starts, do you really want to keep this post up here? Just a curious question
Old 20-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 14
ebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
hahaha...got zapped twice for posting about Tini?

no choice, wouldn't be sharing contact then....
up you bro, maid not like FL, should not just be shared here
Old 20-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 14
nservice is a name known to allnservice is a name known to allnservice is a name known to allnservice is a name known to allnservice is a name known to allnservice is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by greef View Post
go to LP in Sunday to try your luck there
Old 20-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

greef: or call OKT and ask to send FL dressed like maid .. most OKT willing to assist ..

hints ? Read up here lah .. many pages of wise advice .. including lot of do's and few don'ts (most don'ts from me )

How old are you btw ?
Old 20-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Super tempted to head down to one of those pinoy maid pub on sunday man hahah ... lol

seem interested from what u bro describe :P
Old 20-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
greef: or call OKT and ask to send FL dressed like maid .. most OKT willing to assist ..

How old are you btw ?
Oooo bro, that is really the best advice here so far, cheers
Old 20-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
For the guy ? no .. but if the employer can trace you .. depends on the employer, they may send you a legal demand to pay etc (not sure how the law will pan out .. )
U mean the employer can actually ask the guy to pay? But its 2 adults willingly having a sex fling, not breaking any law, right?

Quote:
And forget the guy, the maid, if she is pinay, she can invoke the wrath of hell on you ..
U mean they create trouble?

Quote:
Expenses after delivery ? of course, if the maid find a good consultant/legal advicer, you can be the sponsor for life .. and she can go on to have fun with other fellows ..

legally, I haven't seen or heard anybody gone through the mill and not sure if anybody will be thrilled to speak out
I really didnt know about this, u can confirm?
Old 20-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 13
zuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Need answers from senior bros...

Its just a one-off sex incident...

If a maid gets pregnant in Sg, i believe the employers will be penalised and their bond guarantee forfeited by MOM.

Qn: What happens to the guy(fling, not employer) who got her pregnant? I believe its not against the law as both are adults. But will he be liable for the hospital expenses incurred for the delivery? What else is the guy liable for in the eyes of the law?
no answer but get interesting lao, also want to know what will happen to the guy

But on the hell why you want to get her pregnant in the first place ?
Old 20-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrate View Post
experts, just want to ask a question: How do you handling maids that ask you to top up their cards before meet-up?

Got one maid talked quite long but never meet, and now she want me to help her to top-up, havn't reply ... think my reply is can top up when we meet

now maids too smart lao
same question, got one maid asking for top-up and saying she will return back when meeting next month (never meet before but talked quite sometime), any good tactics how to handle but dont want to spend $$ before meet-up?
Old 20-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
me 2 maids both asked for top-ups b4 we met...
both oso said will pay me back when meet...
me topped $10 for each...
but arrange to meet within the week...
both maids up-ed at 1st meet...
1st maid...met 3x already...2xCIP...1xCIM...
2nd maid...met 1x so far...1xCOT...cum-on-tummy...
total expenditure...$20 top-ups b4 meet...
after 1st meet...
me limit meself to 1 top-up/week/maid...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 21-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Been hunting so long, no luck.. Haiz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1