The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2004, 02:09 PM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Hi all brudders, I would like to ask what's the opening hours all Cat40 at lor 6 and lor 8? Cos lunch time wanna go chiong.. Thanks
Old 25-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For lorong 6 its about 2.30pm. For lorong 8, ranges, some even open only at 4pm
Old 25-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of
Re: delayed FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813

L8H66aG15
Name: Toy
Looks:6.5/10 (average, but very service minded)
Body: 8/10 (boobs are enhanced but body is in good shape)
Bath :8/10 (oily body massage and hot tea BBBJ @ least 10 mins)
Catbath : SOP
HJ : 6/10 SOP
BJ :7/10 (covered, sucking and deep throat)
FJ :8/10 (allowed many positions, no rush)
RTF : Lookin around
Yes, you are right abt her. Damn service orientated and the boobs are just so nice to hold and squeeze. Tried her this week. So good. Thanks bro.
Old 25-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiG
For lorong 6 its about 2.30pm. For lorong 8, ranges, some even open only at 4pm

The time of opening for each individual hse is different. I had once drove past at about 1 pm and saw one of the house in Lor 6 open. However, other houses I believe open at about 2 to 3 pm.
Old 26-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 22
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror
Hi all brudders, I would like to ask what's the opening hours all Cat40 at lor 6 and lor 8? Cos lunch time wanna go chiong.. Thanks
To answer your question.......
1)L6 most houses open at 1.30pm
2)L8 H66C open at 1.45pm and the rest of the 66 series and smallest number open between 2.30 to 3.00pm
3)WH2 open like 1.30pm while the rest of the WH open around 2.30pm except H54 open at 4pm
4)L18 other than H40 & 42 open like 2.30pm while most other alond that street open at 3.00pm.

Extra...
Thai FLs start their operation as early 10am..horny birdie can catch their morning meal there.

Enjoy your early bonk..correct me if I's wrong
Old 26-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
liverpudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L6 H72 G5

Tried this ger last week while walking around the houses in L8 and L6. did not find any ger i like while walking around. in the end settle for this house as G5 looks got school ger like appeal. inside the room, nothing special about her service, bathing was sop as she will wash you thoroughly. den proceed to the bed and followed by the standard catbath and then bj with cap, have tried some gers in this house and guess none provide bbbj.den followed by fj. fj was quite normal and started with her on top however she does not really allow playing with her nipples and only allow grabbing of her breasts. change position and i unloaded in missionary. overall an average bonk.

looks: 6.5 (school ger appeal)
body: 6 (short around 1.58m but slim though)
boobs: 6: (A cup definitely)
bj: 6.3 (with cap)
fj: 6.8 (quite hardworking)

rtf: perhaps when i very sianz and no other gals appeal to me.
Old 26-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: L6 H72 G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpudian
Tried this ger last week while walking around the houses in L8 and L6. did not find any ger i like while walking around. in the end settle for this house as G5 looks got school ger like appeal. inside the room, nothing special about her service, bathing was sop as she will wash you thoroughly. den proceed to the bed and followed by the standard catbath and then bj with cap, have tried some gers in this house and guess none provide bbbj.den followed by fj. fj was quite normal and started with her on top however she does not really allow playing with her nipples and only allow grabbing of her breasts. change position and i unloaded in missionary. overall an average bonk.

looks: 6.5 (school ger appeal)
body: 6 (short around 1.58m but slim though)
boobs: 6: (A cup definitely)
bj: 6.3 (with cap)
fj: 6.8 (quite hardworking)

rtf: perhaps when i very sianz and no other gals appeal to me.
To support your FR, I have tried overnight with her after RTF her 2 times.
She knew I was the ONE to book her overnight and went ahead to order some fruits to prepare a get-together.

Bonked G10 of the house no lesser than 4 times and have become kind of like a friend. Ended up playing Poker with G10 and her with the fruits feast. It started off with friendly games but turned into a gambling thing. Won S$67 from the gals. Not bad ... Get to go out with the group on Monday Morning to GM for lunch ... Drink beer and cheers to don't-know-what.

The bonking thingy, finished it in shower when G5 and myself washing up to prepare to sleep. It was a warm sensation ... a worth it bonk who is hardworking enough to make you bonk / cum like a rabbit.

A good FR, deserve my points ...
Old 27-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Re: L6 H72 G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
She knew you were the ONE or YOU THINK she knew you were the ONE??

hahahah
She knew. I called her to ask whether she is available as I was in a sour mood.

Old 27-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
liverpudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro blownaway, I have tried G10 of L6 H72 b4 also. her service is considered quite gd and also provide some simple massage if the client ask for it. however i find her nipples a bit weird for a ger. it is sort of sunken in. Also her looks a bit too masculine for my liking, from some angles i would find that she look a bit like an aqua. hope dun offend any other brothers who are her regulars.
Old 28-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of
L8h66ag15

Tried this gal last week but kept thinking of her so I went down to look for her again yesterday, trying to rekindle the horny memories of TOY.

Went in and saw her standing near the counter. Immediately I took out $80 and asked for her. She smiled and giggled out some Thai words. The OKT was laughing too. Dunno what they said and don't care too.

We proceed up the staircase. I walked behind her, trying to get a better view of her pear shaped figure. She playfully turned around and push me up to walk faster to the room. In the room, she stripped me sexily and slowly touched my body with those "floating" touches of her. I can't tahan any more. Striper her of her clothing in a sec, revealing a well toned and well maintained body. Her boobs were big and nipples just of the right size. Her pussy was well shaven into a V shaped. Playfully she guided me to the bathroom by my cock aka like a holding a dog by the leash.

Inside the bathroom, she put on a shower cap which is a bit turnoff. The first time she didn't put the cap. Never mind. As the water poured onto our hot and sizzy bodies, our tongues were locked in a firey struggle and we were frenching like French Lovers. It was so erotic as the water pours down on us. She said that since I came twice so soon to see her, she will "take good care" of me. She asked whether I had my dinner. I replied not yet. The next thing I know, a pair of wonderful boobs were shoved into my face. She said " Eat it" My tongue was licking her nipples like licking a raisin. Those boobs were "modified" to perfection. Not too hard to be like fake and yet soft enough for the human touch. My tongue was busy shifting left and right, making sure that either sides were neglected and devoided of my lustful licking. All these while, she was stroking my dick to a more manhood erection.

Then she poured shower foam on to our body and asked me to sit on the step. She erotically placed her sexy bottoms in face of me and wriggled her body onto my standing dick. Wow. Felt even better the 2nd time. My hands auto roamed her body, touching every inch of that wonderful god mancreated body and those man-made boobs. SHe was moaning and asking me to "give it to her". I though she asked me to go in raw. But when I tried to enter her from the back, she put away teasefully. She said tomorrow go see doc so can't. Never mind.

She then kneeled down onto her knees and asked whether I was really to be sucked. I knew what she was gonna to do. Taking a thermo flask, she took some hot water, mix it with cold water and then procced to give me a hgot tea BBBJ in the bath room. It was such a warm sensation. As she blow me, I grabbed her head and control her rythm to my tempo. Her suctionwas a bit weak and I asked her to increase the pressure. It tirned me on as my grip on her head tighten. She was also turned on as my legs clammed her body in between with her in a kneeling position. Damn shiok. After 5 min of intense hot tea BBBJ, we finished bathing. 20 mins of soild WATer Sports.

On the bed, she proceed to give me a BBBJ which was still so weak. But it was ok since I was too tired to do anything. Then she lifted my legs up and gave me a solid 5 min of ball licking and AR. Wow, her silky tongue wriggled around the anus area, sending electricfying sensation throughout my body. My hands auto roamed south of her body to the love hole. Wow, she was wet. She told me that she was feel horny and that she wants me.(a pack of lie as usual). I finger her slowly, trying to make her produce more cum. She is really wet and more lovely juices were extracted from her love well. Then I went down on my all fours and asked her to blow/suck/AR me from bottom. This always turns me on as I look behind to see her licking /sucking me like a goat trying to pluck fruits from a tree. YES, that is it. She is a honry bitch trying to pluck my delicious grapes.

She proceed to cap me and rode me like the horny bitch she really was. As she was on top of me, her hands were playing with her boobs and teasefully covering them when my hands tried to touched them. I meh tahan. We then did it in the sitting positions which allows me to launch another tongue licking attack on her nipples. So good. she exclaimed which only make me very more eager to make her happy and cum. Finally I finished her off in doggies style which allows me to slap her bottoms.

After I cummed, she told me that she was finishing her duty in 2 weeks time and asked me to come and see her soon. What a waste. If only I knew her sooner, then can try to get her out for outside session.

Name : TOY
Body : 7.5/10 (Pear shaped)
Boob : (50% natural 50% manmade. God made them beautiful while man made them perfect.)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Hot tea, bath room BBBJ)
BM : 7/10 (very obligling and willing to be taken control of)
AR : 8/10 (very smooth and ticklish)
FJ : 6/10 (not that her FJ is not good. Only that all the foreplay made me so tired and I cum quite fast to really enjoy her full range of FJ services)
Attitude : 9/10 (everything also can. Impossible is nothing for her.)
RTF : YES since she has only 2 weeks left.
Old 28-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am an avid of this site, however I never post.
So here is my virgin report.

Last night my intention was call PR gals. I was walking up & down couldn’t decide which one. Before I knew it, I appeared at Lorong 18. So no harm in peeking at the Thai counterpart, I thought.

Go to the first hse, the OKT was more than enthusiasms shoving me onto a sofa bench. The gals were waving and smiling to me as if I’m a pop superstar. Guys’ mentalities are, there is always a more pretty cunt out there. So I left.

Went to the 2nd & on the 3rd hse, I saw this fair and big breast gal sitting there. She resembled like my colleagues. Her breasts seemed to communicate with me. Saying, “Feel me, feel me.”

I need no further invitation, paid up and off we went inside her room.

I remove my clothes in 10sec flat and proceed to the shower. (Yeah, I need to urine first) She still takes her time in shedding her clothes.

I turned on the tap to test water temp first, after few second she asked me if I’m done with my shower cos it her turn. Err…I have to shower myself, sound like PR pattern to me leh.
Never mind, in view of her lovely breast, I accept her shortcoming.

After she came out, she sat by the side of me and plays with my didi and then put on condom and gave me a BJ. I wished when she BJ me, she was facing me instead her face was facing away from me. After that did her in doggy style, my fave position.

After 5 min of deep thrusting, she asked me if I have cum already. Oh my god, if I were to cum will I keep on thrusting? What a turn off.

Ended up she did a hj on me.

Before I went off, I asked her how old she was and she tells me that she is 30 liao.
Frankly, I thought she only 23 old.

Name : Forget
Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 (Hour glass)
Breast : 9/10 (Papaya sharp)
BJ : 5/10 (too fast)
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
RTF : I like new dish.
Old 29-09-2004, 08:18 PM
scobbydoo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
I am an avid of this site, however I never post.
So here is my virgin report.

Last night my intention was call PR gals. I was walking up & down couldn’t decide which one. Before I knew it, I appeared at Lorong 18. So no harm in peeking at the Thai counterpart, I thought.

Go to the first hse, the OKT was more than enthusiasms shoving me onto a sofa bench. The gals were waving and smiling to me as if I’m a pop superstar. Guys’ mentalities are, there is always a more pretty cunt out there. So I left.

Went to the 2nd & on the 3rd hse, I saw this fair and big breast gal sitting there. She resembled like my colleagues. Her breasts seemed to communicate with me. Saying, “Feel me, feel me.”

I need no further invitation, paid up and off we went inside her room.

I remove my clothes in 10sec flat and proceed to the shower. (Yeah, I need to urine first) She still takes her time in shedding her clothes.

I turned on the tap to test water temp first, after few second she asked me if I’m done with my shower cos it her turn. Err…I have to shower myself, sound like PR pattern to me leh.
Never mind, in view of her lovely breast, I accept her shortcoming.

After she came out, she sat by the side of me and plays with my didi and then put on condom and gave me a BJ. I wished when she BJ me, she was facing me instead her face was facing away from me. After that did her in doggy style, my fave position.

After 5 min of deep thrusting, she asked me if I have cum already. Oh my god, if I were to cum will I keep on thrusting? What a turn off.

Ended up she did a hj on me.

Before I went off, I asked her how old she was and she tells me that she is 30 liao.
Frankly, I thought she only 23 old.

Name : Forget
Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 (Hour glass)
Breast : 9/10 (Papaya sharp)
BJ : 5/10 (too fast)
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
RTF : I like new dish.

hi can tell where to find this 'lao chai' ? which house?
Old 29-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16071 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re:"LAO CHAI"

Brother breastlover,
i understand the feeling man so bloody turn off rite???
what kind of service is this wl giving.....
next time try someone who has a good fr on this forum then you wont be un happy. better luck next time ya
Old 30-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Samster

breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbydoo
hi can tell where to find this 'lao chai' ? which house?
I never took noticed of the any hse and name/nos tag of gals of all my years of “discovering” either in Geylang or H.C

When I read this forum, I was damn amazing by you people that you all could take the effort actually remembered.

Maybe I never try same gals twice. I like new dish.

You like ‘lao chai’ types?
I only recalled from coffershop (L18) the three hse.

Next times, I will write down the hse/tag nos/name for all the brudders here for reference.
Old 30-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Samster

Re: "LAO CHAI"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO
Brother breastlover,
next time try someone who has a good fr on this forum then you wont be un happy. better luck next time ya
Yes, you're so rite!

I'm reading this forum with great interest.
Thank brother WOOHOO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1