The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

lol wait she think why suddenly got so many salesman.

tell her got free gift if you do survey, pretend to be from some govt agency, she china woman sure let u in lol.

or pretend to be from some company, you only need to buy some cheapo gift can go into her house, stare at her titties and talk to her. best is still can go her toilet check out her bra size if she got dirty bra inside. maybe still can goup her panties/bra.

damn worth it.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Skali, her husband aso one of the bro here, go to the blk and bio....and she is his wife...lol. Will be interesting. Lol.
Old 29-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
fifaplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro went to tampines blk 926?
Old 29-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist
hey bro, i'm passing by there later. where/when/how is the best time to catch her ? thanks will up you later man
ahhh

u can try go to that unit?

say u salesman or wat

btw , take pic/video , share with me ty ,

i confirm really slim and busty , more than F , but i scared other bro dont believe me so i say F only
Old 29-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
primafacie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RWS , dealer, wang boon teng
Old 30-07-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankclash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fifaplayer, if u are staying there. u should know normally what time she will come out so the bro here can go look see look see mah. tell us the best time to see lah. den maybe the bro here can try to take pic and share.
Old 30-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Points for the one with snipes og the Tampines MILF. Who says yes!?
Old 31-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

who saw the milf already? lol
Old 31-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

This is just plain creepy lah...at least find where she work lah, imagine she has kids or something...not so nice lah...

her house looks something like this:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...-91_110291/926

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 01-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
This is just plain creepy lah...at least find where she work lah, imagine she has kids or something...not so nice lah...

her house looks something like this:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...-91_110291/926
True, so don't be too aggressive.

I have one chio milf in my block I also don't dare to try anything stupid lol

Last edited by Koei; 01-08-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 02-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
True, so don't be too aggressive.

I have one chio milf in my block I also don't dare to try anything stupid lol
U can tell me n I can do something

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahas guess something luck will strike you when you least expected it!

I had the same experience some time back too. Hope you guys won't find my post too long to read!

Was walking into a neighbourhood KFC (near town centre) for dinner when I saw a pretty PRC mom (many encounters with her!), who happens to be staying in the same block as I, with her 'jie mei' both looking at the boards thinking about what to buy. Of course, this is not the first time I bump into her and sometimes her cute little boy, seeing her in various style of dressing, varying from loose casual to refined elegance. I enjoyed watching her in various state of exposure over the 2 years after they moved in, caught her bra-less, panty-less (can see through her loose dressing and just one one incident when I saw her trimmed 'mei mei' for real!!!), her milky white boobies when she bent forward and on several lucky occasions, her pinkish nipples. She is not your type of PRC FL but a Beijing-born educated lady who married one of our lucky local bros.

Okay anyway back to KFC, there she was in her red nightie, with the decency of putting on a half-sweater over her shoulders and buttoning up at the front. HOTT baby!! Yes I saw her before in the red nightie without the sweater, low cut, showing off her busty chest but it was still quite a shock for me to see her wear it for dinner! Quickly, I queued behind them, eavesdropping on them conversing in Mandarin before the PRC mom turned around and saw me. She recognised me immediately and gave me a killer smile! Woohoo!! She is hot baby!!

She sat at the table quite near the glass so of course that would be where I would pick my seat too! She was soon joined by her friend, who was closely followed behind yours sincerely before I sat at the table against the glass just on her left. Again, she saw me of course and we exchanged smiles. She is beautiful, much more beautiful than any of the FLs I bonked man, trust me!

Then, the highlight of the day began. My beautiful lady decided that it was rather uncomfortable and maybe inconvenient to eat with the sweater on, so as you may have guessed, she unbuttoned it to reveal exactly why she actually bothered to put it on in the first place! This PRC mommy was too lazy perhaps to clasp on a bra so she decided to put on an elegant sweater to complement her nightie. But when she took it off, she would allow all who was watching (me!) to feast on her nice stiff nipples poking against the fabric of her nightie which did not cover much of her milky white breasts.

The dick-rising 3 seconds! As she pulled down the sweater from her right shoulder, her fingers took the double straps of her nightie along as well and 'bang bang!', I saw at least 80% of her full right breast when the fabric took off for a bit when she did that. Her pinkish nipple popped out a little to see the light just before she pulled the straps up and show was over! There was only one audience and that was me! The uncle sitting opposite her had a newspaper right infront of him.

I had my eyes feasting on her jiggling boobies as she eats and I can tell you, I would starve myself of all the PRCs in the world to just fuck her doggy-style once. Trust me, she is that good and her well endowed 'babies' are at least a pair of small D.

I imagined it was my hard dick when she did a 'finger-licking good' after she finished her breast meat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
U can tell me n I can do something
She is the one.

I chatted with her a few times when we met at the lift lobby and in the lift itself but don't really dare to try anything wild yet. She is married, has a kid and from what she said about her husband, I think he is rather accomplished (maybe also much older) in the corporate world. Lucky man at home too!

Maybe I will ask her out for afternoon tea someday lol...

Give me some encouragement ya?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
zork19xx is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, which KFC outlet?

Quote:
She is the one.

I chatted with her a few times when we met at the lift lobby and in the lift itself but don't really dare to try anything wild yet. She is married, has a kid and from what she said about her husband, I think he is rather accomplished (maybe also much older) in the corporate world. Lucky man at home too!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
zork19xx is Cool - loads of Potential

saw a MILF at serangoon bus interchange. she is the owner of the SPH buzz store (near the traffic light side). she was sitting down, wearing white top, a bit fleshy, her figure seems quite hot with big breasts. look is abt 8/10 for a matured woman.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u mean both of u are refering to the same milf?

Quote:
She is the one.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1