The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-09-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
jadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KagawaBVB View Post
+66FL I never see any FR from this company, I really eyeing for Rosey.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=899579

Please let me know if this company is ok?

I tried to book this Rosey a month back .. not the same person .. rejected and okt reassigned another girl who is more acceptable
Old 28-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nim (The Pimp)
27/9 @ 10pm

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901313

Location: Excellent. Actually not my first time but it is probably the best I been to.
OKT: Fuss free, very precise and direct with instructions. Asked my queries very directly and integrity. No BS.

Nim lives in Bangkok, works in a high tier club for a living without much sex work, more to entertainment and stuff. She can look aloof or shy whichever way you see it but once ice is broken, I realised she is a nice humble lady who can sometimes be very shy.

Looks: My type of pretty, minor blemishes only, likeness to her posted pics at least 90%

Body: I like slim ladies and Nim's lovely slim, fats free body meets my criteria.

Pussy: Nim is low mileage since she has not been overused in her line of work, Clearly enjoys being painted and stimulated. Shy she might be but doesnt suppress her euphoria once her G spot is toyed with.

Boobs: They are enhanced but can pass off as the real stuff, soft to the touch and the shapes are pretty balanced. Equally sensitive when I licked them, she didnt stop me from going on and on tbf. As I was working on them, I slid my hand onto her pussy and it was already wet.

Kiss / Frenching: Light frenching and mainly kisses when my mouth moved towards hers. The feel was like making out with a shy innocent girl.

FJ: She enjoy sex. No black face nor rush, I took a long time to work my soldiers out into the condom and she was fine with it. bonked her in several positions, best in my opinion was her cowgirl, solid relentless movements and a bonus point, look at how my dick was bringing her to ecstasy at her own comfortable pace.

GFE: Shy like a innocent girlfriend, can feel there is no pretence, Nim is as genuine as they come and plus point, its always nice to have a pretty sexy lady to cuddle with especially when my own body shape is not exactly the kind of desirable fighting fit type.

This session is a 8.5/10 for my experience.
Will 100% RTF, Nim is worth the damages and beyond.
YMMV but if you share the same taste as me, choosing Nim wont go wrong.
Old 28-09-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any stables operating out in the East apartments, any kind bros pls share and pm me. Looking for a regular nearby place for my bonks which I am used to before Covid. Kam sia in advance.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Any stables operating out in the East apartments, any kind bros pls share and pm me. Looking for a regular nearby place for my bonks which I am used to before Covid. Kam sia in advance.
How East is the East you're looking for? LUST operates out of apartments in the G area, though their beauty filter usage is often something like a 20-30% discount.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My experience was the same as yours bro. And mine was like a few weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Just finished with Summer (Casanova)

OKT : Prompt and responsive

Location : Inaccessible by foot. Not near mrt, 10 mins from nearest bus stop

She likes to joke before the deed,makes a lot of corny jokes.

Shower and play a bit, start with some light kissing. She doesn't like to fondle her tits, says its ticklish. Proceed to bed, she wanted to service me first, start with licking my nips, then blowjob, nothing spectacular. Went 69, less than a min, she say cannot alr. Lie down on bed and wanted kiss she gave light kisses and keep wiping her mouth with tissue. Wanted to paint, went for less than a min, she said ticklish wanna fuck. Went missionary and kissed lightly then she said she don't want to kiss anymore and keep avoiding. Went doggy banged for less than 5 mins, got no mood and quickly end.

After the deed she went toilet to wash up, came to room to put moisturizer, went back toilet came out a few times, all without saying anything. The atmosphere turned cold all of a sudden. She told me that's it go shower, asked if she want me to wash, told her no need since she alr wear her clothes. Joked a bit then went off. In total less than 25 mins in and out.

In summary, session felt very commercial, zero Gfe when the deed starts and after. Luckily I only booked 1 shot.

Maybe she Ord mood alr, but all those past reviews abt her, I experience none of it.

So, if you guys are willing to pay for a pretty girl with very low Gfe, she's the one for you.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerjeromel View Post
Does anyone know of a stable called angels aura? Can’t find their WhatsApp anywhere.
old stable... had a few gems back then..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 28-09-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
jos9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Paris and Sally tarma

Bros who have tried before will understand how awesome this experience is. Both are good at what they do. Paris is the cray one while Sally plays the supporting role. Nothing much to say that is different from what the rest have already mentioned.

Oh and remember to bring soju. It helps ALOT.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
assion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time writing review

Fr for Nicha (Empire6969)

Looks:9/10 (fair for an Thai)
OKT: very fast response and friendly
Body: slim
Boobs: man made D's
Language: can speak rather good chinese and English

Nicha is a friendly gal who keep smiling and will try her best to satisfy your request.
Overall very high gfe and will denfinetly RTF.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fijilust is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=guitar

Guitar - Silk

Looks: good skin complexion and very fair

Body: petite short but nice figure, juicy thighs and nice ass

Bbbj: good suction with tongue skills that can blow your mind, the slurpiness and sloppy feel shiok

Fj: she got her A game on, very enthusiastic, good energy from her, game for any position

Gfe: quite shy but will get comfortable with you after awhile.

Rtf: if got time yea
Old 28-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sxtmate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=berry

Berry - GC

Saw this pretty lady and contacted OKT heng got slot.

OKT: very friendly and responsive.

Looks: 85% similar to photo, discount abit for her beauty make up. Looks pretty enough for me.

Boobs: size is okay, not too big or small. As long as can teh and lick nipple im fine with it.

Body: body frame is petite and sexy. Nice ass, got meat one. Good to grab and slight spanking.

Bbbj: good suction and strong combo. Very hardworking, duration not those 15-20 sec then cap on for you. I would say a good 5-7 mins good bj.

Fj: bed skills solid, never expect her to be so wild and crazy in bed. Accommodating to my request, had a few position and she is willing to please me in any of it. Moaning also sexy, love how she can control soft and loud moan at the right time.

Rtf: might consider for a rtf soon, i would consider her as a gem too. Cant try a gem just once.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

Uki - babyface

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900231&highlight=uki

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty look very decent got the gentle woman Guai girl look

Body: 9/10 smooth well maintained skin, not as fair as photos but cute ass with real boobs.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 can maintain constant speed with gagging noises all way long, and very slow sensual sucking

FJ: 8/10 accomdating to different positions and she is a rider, straddle me and rode me for a good 5 minutes. Never complain at all

Rtf: got chance sure will
Old 28-09-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
old stable... had a few gems back then..
Indeed. Mine was Zen. Good times now thinking back..
Wonder if anyone got the stable pics of her?
Old 28-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Froy - Mansion

Looks: 9 Mansion looks delicious, love how she did her make up and hair when I saw her.

Body: 9 gorgeous body, sexy voluptuous with big titis, see liao will drool. Smooth skin also silky soft.

Bbbj + fj: 8.5 nice and most willing to. She started slow and sensual licking the shaft and balls like a pro. She could tell I liked it deep though and kept forcing herself down almost all the way constantly. But I was too eager to go into action. Can hit her deep, she doesn’t sound fake and we manage to do a dozen positions. And I finished off pretty quickly

Last edited by prvrtdud; 16-08-2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
simpforyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=camry

FR for camry from Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like photo, think she is quite pretty. Got abit of those hiao look.

Body: 9/10 super hot body, like those babe you see in the beach with great figure. She wont lose to them.

Boobs: 9/10 big boobs, confirm got a c cup. Stats is true.

Frenching: 9/10 didnt french for long, maybe we both want more intense action.

BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking, lick every part of my cock. Would be better if she let me DT her but i didnt ask for it also. Expecting she would do it herself.

FJ: 8.5/10 sibei horny in bed, able to keep up with my pace. Love the way she moan so seductively.

GFE: polite and abit shy shy type.

Rtf: if got time surely will rtf.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

First blood yuy from empire

Spotted yuy new post in telegram fast leg fast hand secure the first 10am slot today ..

Looks 9/10 looks better in person and she has those OL kind of feeling too..lol

Body 9/10 great curves with nice pair of boobs that fitted nicesly

French 9/10 started with soft tongue fight but once triggered her horny button is another new world of feeling

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and she loves to be licked and finger together

Bbbj 9/10 she will hold the shaft and lick up and down looking at u and suddenly devoured the whole thing in her mouth deep giving those damn high feeling

AR 8.5/10 after sucking my dick for awhile ..she suddenly push my both legs up and went to my balls and down to my ass crack and started tongue fucking it

Fj 9/10 we started off with her riding me and she took my hands to grab both her boobs and up and down she bonce on my dick ..switch to doggy as I wanna take full control her and fucked her fast and hard momentum till she moan louder and louder and both hands grabbing the bed sheets ..can feel her pussy muscle suddenly tighten up on my dick and her body jerk ..wow..she cum in this way..lol..I carry on heavy pounding till I shot all my armies on her ass and some landed on her clean back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1