The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eric_cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Thank you for your information, Bro Holymann2. But it does not matter to me as i plan to go back on 15/7/2011.

But i am right now in Hollywood Palace Hotel lobby that has two free computers to use.

Lot of people here in Danok ( to escape the rather dry weekend ! ). Me alone to nite, Hmmmm ........where should i go............Hmmmmm..............which smaller pub should i hit.........
I just check in Sp hotel today
Old 13-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you for your information, Bro Holymann2. But it does not matter to me as i plan to go back on 15/7/2011.

But i am right now in Hollywood Palace Hotel lobby that has two free computers to use.

Lot of people here in Danok ( to escape the rather dry weekend ! ). Me alone to nite, Hmmmm ........where should i go............Hmmmmm..............which smaller pub should i hit.........
They are waiting for you at Hello Bangkok.
Old 14-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow, you so regular there nowadays.... Good life ya... Go fortune Lo.....

Quote:

Old 14-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
OkZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro yokosi and eric, im still at hatyai, will move to dannok after lunch,
lets party tonight
Old 14-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_cantona View Post
I just check in Sp hotel today
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
They are waiting for you at Hello Bangkok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Wow, you so regular there nowadays.... Good life ya... Go fortune Lo.....
To eric_cantona,
Will sms u my phone number.

To BD193,
Quite a lot of new Bangkok ladies in Hello Bangkok club. Some dancing on the stage but with not so wild clothes on. No uniforms at all. Think that they wore their own clothes. Some ladies were on the floor. Never did see Hello Bangkok Club ladies.

Me alone and was hit by a group of these ladies. Most speak good English as my Hokkien sucked. One was pretty good looking with big round eyes. She stuck to me. All not very pushy for LDs unliked those sucking Hello Bangkok Club ladies. Just gave her a flower and some of those stupid diluted blue water tequilas.

Got a waitress pretty drunk with a big Heineken. She had to finish the bottle or no get tips from me that i plastered on the bottle. Another Bangkok lady was made to climb up the pole bar. Well, she did it several times, up half way on the bar but came sliding down. Hehehehe !. Definately not a pole dancer liked those Russians in Pattaya Club and Yes !. For her efforts, i gave her a flower. She came crawling to get it !!!.

Never did have dinner and later puked on the floor. Damn, never did puked for over 15 years. And the big round eyes lady came back from toilet and step on my puke while trying to get close to me. She asked me what was she stepping on. I said " beer " and never said " puke " !!!. Beer was quite the truth ( consumed and out came the puke, saliva and others ) !.

To Holymann2,

No dinner and me went to Winners. Was hit by a real tall dancer that got firm (.)(.) with pointed nipples, very sexy, with little bush below. Damn, she was good to look at !. The other Winner ladies were not so nice, not so candy looking.

Then went to Fortune and was hit by a few ladies. Very pushy here for drinks but the ladies were better for my eyes. A few very young looking (me like to bonk them, hehehe ). Raba a girl that showed me her sizable (.)(.). Got to licked and sucked on both her nipples. It think that was my dinner !!!.

No, no, no. Me not a regular here. Have not been here since my birthday ( 3 months ago ) with Ah Pek etct88, Localhunter, Lim2305,Bonkemon,Girl-Lover and Xerus.
Old 14-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me alone and was hit by a group of these ladies. .......Got a waitress pretty drunk with a big Heineken. She had to finish the bottle or no get tips from me that i plastered on the bottle. Another Bangkok lady was made to climb up the pole bar. ..........No dinner and me went to Winners. Was hit by a real tall dancer that got firm (.)(.) with pointed nipples, very sexy, with little bush below. Damn, she was good to look at !. The other Winner ladies were not so nice, not so candy looking.

Then went to Fortune and was hit by a few ladies. Very pushy here for drinks but the ladies were better for my eyes. A few very young looking (me like to bonk them, hehehe ). Raba a girl that showed me her sizable (.)(.). Got to licked and sucked on both her nipples. It think that was my dinner !!!.
Bro,
You hit by so many gals, very song leh?
Yesterday night sleep alone? Why not going to other big clubs such as YES, KISS Society? Anyway! have fun tonight.....
Old 14-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro,
You hit by so many gals, very song leh?
Yesterday night sleep alone? Why not going to other big clubs such as YES, KISS Society? Anyway! have fun tonight.....
When you are alone , the gals will hit you.

When you say that you have no puyings, they will hit you bad.

Me went to Spider and Scorpions, but were quite dead inside. Then, went Winners, Fortune and Hello Bangkok.

Yes, sleep alone and pcc with sex video on.

Tonite, may go to other clubs.
Old 14-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just made another trip to Danok

I would like to WARN all Danok Cheongsters of these 2 motorcycle pimps, JIMMY (with a moustache) and SAM (crew cut hairstyle).

Was walking with my pal back to hotel after late breakfast. Sam came along and asked if we wanted some gals. We were not interested at first until he mentioned that his gals were not from farms but work "part-time" only. Ok, so we thought no harm taking a look. MISTAKE!!!!

He rode us to a quiet alley and along came Jimmy with 3 gals. My friend was attracted to a big boob gal and I took another gal from the 2nd batch.

Jimmy quoted us a price of 550rm for each gal. We thought it was expensive but he managed to convince us that these gals are worth cos they only do part-time. Settled at 500rm. Paid Sam 20rm as tips.

30min later...the gals came to our hotel. Jimmy demanded hostily for another 50rm each, saying that the gals had to pay for some special hospital condoms. Never heard of this crap before but decided to pay as we did not want a scene. He left hurriedly.

After talking to my gal, I realized that she was from a farm next to my hotel!!!! Her rate was 350rm only. Of course, the special condom was a lie too. Kena ripped 200rm for nothing. Felt helpless but carried on to screw her since I've paid (overpaid). Luckily this gal (nvr even asked her name) was quite pretty and very service-oriented. Had a good bonk with her.

My fren was not so lucky though. He called my room to complain that his gal was more interested in watching TV and talking on her phone. No sex after 1hr. So, my fren called Sam to asked for a refund, even willing to accept partial refund. Sam pushed to Jimmy. Jimmy called and spoke rudely to my fren to let the gal go back and hung up. NO REFUND at all. WTF!!!

Met another pimp in the hotel and we related our story to him. He told us that Jimmy and Sam are notorious conmen in Danok, preying on gulliable idiots like us. Too bad that we trusted his bullshit.

We have learnt not to trust pimps on bikes anymore. If we want any booking, go to a farm (reliable one). At least we can ask for a change if unhappy with service. Price is definitely lower as well.

Hope everyone here will take note of these 2 conmen and not fall into their trap. We go to Danok for the fun and not to be duped.
Old 14-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post
Just made another trip to Danok

I would like to WARN all Danok Cheongsters of these 2 motorcycle pimps, JIMMY (with a moustache) and SAM (crew cut hairstyle).
So, what do you wanna do to these two con men ?.

Go to Sadao police and complain ?.

Go to Thai immigration authorities and complain ?.

Hire a killer to murder them ?. This can be done.

It had been written in SBF and in MamakSpecial about these fellows and other motorbike OKTs in the Danok thread, yet you fell into their trap.
Old 14-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

Come to Danok on 28 July.

And your teerak, puying would want you to take her to Loso band performing in YES Disco. Entry per person is THB 500 including 1 free bottle of beer.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Samster

A different category of ladies are in Danok. 40 ladies from Bangkok that worked in various clubs in Bangkok such as Pegasus, Claudia, a few clubs in Thonglor and Ekamai are in Hello Bangkok Club.They will go back to Bangkok in 2 weeks time.

Today only went to Fortune Cafe and to Hello Bangkok as the others such as eric-cantona, OkZai, lovely-boy and Eric prefers to be in HB. Hmmm, me think i know many by the name of Eric !!!. They are good partners in cheonging and partying. Many kudos and thank you to these fellows.

Me got a few of these Bangkok ladies telephone numbers and most can speak English unliked those farm girls, massage parlour ladies, models and coyotes that work in Danok. But becareful of the flowers and tequilas.

First, they will get to know you. Dance and party with you. Then came the blue shit tequilas and a flower. Yeah sure, threw a flower to a Bangkok girl but she found out that i added a condom stapled to it. At least Bangkok girls take this as a joke, smiled, laughed, giggled liked crazy and kept the condom. And asked for more condoms which i threw another to them.

Local danok ladies in Hello Bangkok sucked to high heaven as one could not take it and demanded that i pay THB100 as tips to her because she no liked my necklace. Hey this is a party. No need to get stuck up.

Hey bitch !. If you cannot take it......then.......sit the condom.......bitch !. I no take shit from a whore !.

Good bye Danok. Will not come to this place for a long time.
Old 15-07-2011, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Br, why give up on danuk, when I just booked a flight to go up.. Even right now 6 k I'm away, I still think of puying that despite their sucking instinct , I still find myself going there.. Just booked fr a 5 th to 6 th august 1 night trip... Br lim and br yokosi .. How . ? Can come ah ?

Quote:
A different category of ladies are in Danok. 40 ladies from Bangkok that worked in various clubs in Bangkok such as Pegasus, Claudia, a few clubs in Thonglor and Ekamai are in Hello Bangkok Club.They will go back to Bangkok in 2 weeks time.

Today only went to Fortune Cafe and to Hello Bangkok as the others such as eric-cantona, OkZai, lovely-boy and Eric prefers to be in HB. Hmmm, me think i know many by the name of Eric !!!. They are good partners in cheonging and partying. Many kudos and thank you to these fellows.

Me got a few of these Bangkok ladies telephone numbers and most can speak English unliked those farm girls, massage parlour ladies, models and coyotes that work in Danok. But becareful of the flowers and tequilas.

First, they will get to know you. Dance and party with you. Then came the blue shit tequilas and a flower. Yeah sure, threw a flower to a Bangkok girl but she found out that i added a condom stapled to it. At least Bangkok girls take this as a joke, smiled, laughed, giggled liked crazy and kept the condom. And asked for more condoms which i threw another to them.

Local danok ladies in Hello Bangkok sucked to high heaven as one could not take it and demanded that i pay THB100 as tips to her because she no liked my necklace. Hey this is a party. No need to get stuck up.

Hey bitch !. If you cannot take it......then.......sit the condom.......bitch !. I no take shit from a whore !.

Good bye Danok. Will not come to this place for a long time.
Old 15-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Br, why give up on danuk, when I just booked a flight to go up.. Even right now 6 k I'm away, I still think of puying that despite their sucking instinct , I still find myself going there.. Just booked fr a 5 th to 6 th august 1 night trip... Br lim and br yokosi .. How . ? Can come ah ?
Thanks for your invitation. I wish I can come on 5 Aug but most likely cannot make it. I shall sms you end of this month when I able to come.......next month quite busy..
Old 15-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
...Good bye Danok. Will not come to this place for a long time.
Bro, 3am not busy bonking but typing FR? That's why you said Good Bye to Danok!
Old 15-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bro Xerus, you 6,000 km away and still think about Danok ?. You siao eh !.

No sexy white meat in " Australia " ?.

Sorry, lah !. On 5th to 6th, i will be in Bangkok. Maybe call up the better looking puying Miss Party ( with braces in her mouth and that step on my puke in HB ). Imagine, BJ me with braces on !. Hehehe !. Oh, she was with me on my second time in HB.

Bastard you, come to Danok so often. And never tell me that McDonalds which is next to TMT Hotel is open !. The rate for food there is THB100 = RM 9.10. You lose if you pay for burgers in RM. Busy fucking puyings and kiam cheng too much and no tell me that McDonalds is opened, eh !.

Next opening is Old Town Ipoh White Coffee restaurant, followed by Old Chang Kee fried Singapore snacks !!!.

Oh yes, Spider and Scorpion is on the next lane ( to right ) of HB and is on Thai-Janglon Soi 7.

Winners and Fortune is on Thai-Janglon Soi 9. Which the next Soi after Soi 7.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1