The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Totally agree. A man's action means more than just their words. I am also a cheap charlie when it cums to best bang for the buck but will never go cheap when it really matters.

Yes, it is again nice to see my favorite thread and favorite people getting back to normal again. Keep up the good reporting as I truly enjoy the read.

Cheers to all the great bros and all the contributions.

PT
We are not CC bro.just budget conscious as a season monger so as to keep our hobby going.& to reward those who truly deserve it instead of sticking our neck out to let those greedy ass slaughter.I hate those who try to pull a fast one on us.

It's either they are too stupid to think we are stupid.
Or they are too stupid to think they are too clever to pull some tweenty tricks.
Maybe they are too clever till they pull stupid stunt that look clever enough.

Gotto Watch to our back everytime.the moment u lose your step for a min u discover u just lose an arm.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 03-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Deleted double post

Old 04-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
We are not CC bro.just budget conscious as a season monger so as to keep our hobby going.& to reward those who truly deserve it instead of sticking our neck out to let those greedy ass slaughter.I hate those who try to pull a fast one on us.

It's either they are too stupid to think we are stupid.
Or they are too stupid to think they are too clever to pull some tweenty tricks.
Maybe they are too clever till they pull stupid stunt that look clever enough.

Gotto Watch to our back everytime.the moment u lose your step for a min u discover u just lose an arm.
Not only an arm but also the leg and much money. Just met a good friend of Mike, an Aussie, who shared his bad experience with us.
His wife to be ran off with the wedding dinner deposit of 64k peso. Also cleared out the items they bought for their new home. LCD tv and appliances. Even his clothes were taken. So much for how evil they can be.
Datou is so lucky. From a rejected man with being aeroplane, and singing sad songs, he was surprised by his girl appearing out of nowhere and hugging him from the rear. Everyone at the videoke was happy for him.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Not only an arm but also the leg and much money. Just met a good friend of Mike, an Aussie, who shared his bad experience with us.
His wife to be ran off with the wedding dinner deposit of 64k peso. Also cleared out the items they bought for their new home. LCD tv and appliances. Even his clothes were taken. So much for how evil they can be.
Datou is so lucky. From a rejected man with being aeroplane, and singing sad songs, he was surprised by his girl appearing out of nowhere and hugging
him from the rear. Everyone at the videoke was happy for him.
You're rite Zie.There are many more unimaginable shocking tales that are happening.feel real sad for those man with really kind sincere heart who got cheat not only $$$ but the emotion damage is priceless.a victim of experience myself,I believe many bro here too.thus I apply the 7F rules with extreme discipline thou at times I go slightly out the way when kc is too strong.

Find
Feel
Fonder
Fcuk
Forgo
Forget
Find again

Famous author Stephen leather 'Private Dancer' is a must read for monger.even experience monger will gain something from the read.

Even if one is arm with 7F there are still many other battle when comes to mongering.

A reputable bar owner in subic who many girl see him as a asshole who show no leniency to his staff who try any small hat trick.One of his gal gave me some bola bola bullshit which he happen to witness and gave a hard time to the gal.i told him to forget the incident small problem.

He say this to me 'As a foreigner if u wanna survive in Philippine You gotta be an asshole sometimes.if u wanna survive as a bar owner you gotta be an asshole ALL THE TIMES.They feed on kindness'

His words sound harsh but gave me a deep impact waking my sleepy 'kind'mind up till now.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
This report looks commercial to me like some thai gogo girls only allow one shot but u did got make up from another gal so that save the day?lol

But then again I thought u paid for 2 barfine & by default it's LT...
I asked before the 2nd shot how to pay them.
The older girl (sort of big sister) said : we share share the money.
So I added a little more on top of the single payment as appreciation for both of them.
It's a ST w 2 different girls ( 2 separate sessions not tarma) .
Old 04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

And now for some fun .. Though not about Phil !!!!!!!!

She's just a girl who can't say Nein: The Munich nymphomaniac claims a second victim after 36-hour sex ordeal

Woman taken to psychiatric hospital for evaluation
First victim was rescued after desperate call for help

By Allan Hall

PUBLISHED: 11:51 GMT, 30 April 2012 | UPDATED: 06:20 GMT, 1 May 2012

German nymphomaniac who was arrested after forcing a man to make love to her eight times has struck again.

Her latest victim, an African, was found weeping in the street outside her apartment by police after a 36-hour ordeal.

He fought back his tears to tell them what had happened.
Sent to a psychiatric hospital: The woman lives in the German city of Munich

Sent to a psychiatric hospital: The woman lives in the German city of Munich

'I met her on a bus,' said the man. 'She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'

Munich police confirmed his ordeal in a press statement.

The woman, believed to be 47, has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The man only escaped from her apartment when she fell asleep.

Her first victim Dieter Schulz, 43, met her in a bar in the centre of his home city.

She took him back to her apartment and they had sex several times.

But when the woman demanded more, the exhausted man said no.

A police spokesman said: 'He complied with the woman's wishes another few times so he could finally leave the apartment.

'But when she continued to refuse and demanded even more sex from him, he fled to the balcony.'

Mr Schulz phoned police and pleaded for assistance.

'You have got to help me,' he told them. 'She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!'

When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'

They declined.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1ttIt4uDy
Old 05-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
argh... 1 more week...
me will be in city of angels...
wonder wat the situation there is like...
the koreans still trying to dominate?...
me didn't like their behaviour when me was last there...

Sent from my GS2 using Forum Runner

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 07-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
aiyo...me say cummig to AC...
the thread becum diam diam...
not even a fart...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trip to AC from 18 May.

Probably a week there.

Time to let loose for a while, and experience the latest tricks by the bargirls.

Woohoo!
Old 08-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 17
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, All the Bros either busy with their girls there or too tired after returning from long weekend away.. hehe

Have a good trip there bro...

Not much of field report from me cause I didn't step out of the hotel much, since I had girls coming to my room one after the other.. I think I felt like one of the Geylang girls, with people visiting me for short time sessions.. only difference between me and the working girls is that I paid (not all of the time) while the working girls get paid! :P

Maybe I should see if any woman is willing to pay for my services.. I love you long time.. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
argh... 1 more week...
me will be in city of angels...
wonder wat the situation there is like...
the koreans still trying to dominate?...
me didn't like their behaviour when me was last there...

Old 08-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
aiyo...me say cummig to AC...
the thread becum diam diam...
not even a fart...

POOT!!

I give a fart now.enjoying'cumming 'in ac

Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I asked before the 2nd shot how to pay them.
The older girl (sort of big sister) said : we share share the money.
So I added a little more on top of the single payment as appreciation for both of them.
It's a ST w 2 different girls ( 2 separate sessions not tarma) .
which pub bro? will want to hunt in my next trip in july
Old 08-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By way just asking, Is the Dollhouse group getting bigger and is Golden Nile still around?
Old 08-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Guapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
which pub bro? will want to hunt in my next trip in july
which date of july???planning to go on dat mth also.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
By way just asking, Is the Dollhouse group getting bigger and is Golden Nile still around?
Dollhouse group about the same size but getting braver.Golden Nile still around.

datou and me playing pool at foxy bar now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread