The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 03-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR on BB from ET88

Just a short one cause I'm on mobile.

Pics are inaccurate!! She's way prettier in real life and somehow cute too. I couldn't stop looking at her. 0_0

Very smooth skin and good figure. Soft sensual frenching all the way. Very good service and hardworking. FJ was great, her cowgirl was long, offered up her ass for doggy and used her legs and arms to pull me in for missionary for harder pumps. I felt pressured to keep up with her. Haha!

Offered massage after first round and she's pretty good at it. Took initiative to start second round immediately after massage. Not for boobs lover though. But her looks and gfe should make up for it. And omg her AR was very powerful, she really enjoyed giving it. Really is non stop licking and even stick her tongue in.

I don't think there'll be rooms for regrets if you try her.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Posting a FR on BB from ElegantThai88

Had some time and decided to try BB given there was some earlier FR on her wonderful service. And in summary, it was an unforgettable time! Right from the time where we went to the bathroom, till the time we ended the session, we were frenching almost non stop. That look of her beautiful eyes.. OMG... making me want to book her again..

Some description of the action and also some ratings for those bros who are into numbers:

Face:
8/10 - depends if her face is your type. She looks similar to the photo. But most impt is her eyes.. to me it is quite attractive

Body: 7/10 - not bone skinny, and not fat. Just nice. But she had a op scar down south, which was partially covered by her pubic hair. She has 2 small tattoo on each of her shoulders. No biggie with me. But OMG.. that cute little bouncy ass... so nice to squeeze!

Shower: 9/10 - Things started getting steamy when we started kissing in the shower.. soon it became frenching... then before I know it, our hands were all over each other. Best thing is she gave a BBBJ =)

BBBJ: 8/10 Personally I don't have much preference when it come to BBBJ. But she does deep throat.. so I guess it is good for those bros who like it. She did a BBBJ in the shower and on the bed as well.

AR: 10/10 OMG... she automatically did a AR for a good 10-15min.. And at one point she was poking my asshole with her tongue. It was the longest AR I have ever experienced so far..

AJ: Confirmed with bro DT that she can do AJ. But did not try. Was too engrossed in frenching and caressing her body

FJ: 9/10 from AR, it became went back to frenching... at the same time, our hands were all over each other. At the same time, we get to know each other's likes and dislikes. What she likes and dislikes, it is up to u all to find out

She started riding me hard in cowgirl and she looks back at me with those pretty eyes. At times we were to horny that we frenched madly as she rode me. Next changed to missionary and again, was screwing her, with shallow and deep thrust. By this time she was moaning wildly.

Next we changed to doggie. Not my fave position, but hell.. just did it coz can see that ass bounce. After that, went back to cowgirl and she finished me off in that position.. came so so hard

What more surprising is she says she isn't tired (she said I was her first customer and so I guess that is why). By this time she started to perspire.. and I was persipring profusely. So decided to go wash up.

After during wash up.. we frenched again.. heehee

After wash up, we laid in bed and she asked what I would like to do. Being a one shot man, I told her we can rest and sleep. But hell no.. she started giving me pecks on the cheeks and soon we were frenching again... didn't take long before I was hard again and was on top of her, wrapped with safety cap on and ready to screw her. This time she took some KY gel. I have no complains given the first time she was naturally wet and I understand, a person can only fuck so much over a period of time...

Did not come the 2nd time, but it was expected. Overall was very very satisfing session with her and won't mind going back to RTF again once vitamin M replenishes.. Hopefully she hasn't leave for Thailand =)
Old 04-04-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
astroboy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro try monte29 beer or exo66 niva??
Old 04-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLover88 View Post
I have this problem too when I try to log in
Bro racerboy,just close that page(after u log in) & go into the website again & u should be able to view the site(that's how I do it)
Upzzz you Bro CHICKENLOVER88 : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 04-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 16
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light

Late FR for 2 babes from PS

Posey

Looks: 7/10, will grow if u look longer
Boobs: Enhanced C
Body: 8/10,just nice for her face,slim & slightly tan
Frenching: 9/10
69:10/10,good interactive
Pussy: no smell,with sparse hair
BBBJ: 8/10,good suction
FJ: 8/10,
GFE: 9/10,no problem in communication,speaks understandable english
CIM: did not try
she is very patient,service-oriented,hardworking,no rush attitude.

Marvis

Looks:syt,abit chubby,quite cute.
Boobs:7/10 B cup(natural)
Body: 7/10,a bit of fats.
Frenching: 7/10
69:7/10
Pussy: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10,speaks simple English,always smiling,chatty
CIM: did not try
A happy go lucky gal,good attitude.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile FR for BB - ET88

Date: 3rd April
Time: 12am
Name of Lady: BB
Stable: ET88

My humble F.R for BB, she's 23years old and will be here for only 2 weeks.
Currently a Uni Student studying Business.
My session with her is consider alright with me. Perhaps not much chemistry or she's is too tired. Can see from her eyes, a little bit reddish. She is a pretty lady, young and tall with smooth skin.
Boobs is soft and natural, BBBJ skills is there, doesn't involved HJ which is plus point. Does AR as well.

Communication:She can speaks and understand English
Looks: Suay Mak
Boobs: Real Boobs, not enhance. Soft like Tofu
Attitude: she's a very cheerful and chatty girl. We have small chat and get to know her a little bit
Shower: SOP, nothing specially happen in shower
Catbath : Not bad
French: Na. Didnt get it. Maybe I am not handsome enough LOL
Bbbj: Good! Have some skill. Blow me for a good 20 mins.
AR: Yes! She does it for about 5mins. Not bad
Fj: Only do cowgirl and missionery
CIM: Nope.
RTF: Not likely. Not much chemistry.

Thanks Bro for the arrangement.

I am here to share my experience

Last edited by nierenwang; 04-04-2016 at 06:08 PM. Reason: adding some comments
Old 04-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 11
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR for BB - ET88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nierenwang View Post

Date: 3rd April
Time: 12am
Name of Lady: BB
Stable: ET88

My humble F.R for BB, she's 23years old and will be here for only 2 weeks.
Currently a Uni Student studying Business.
My session with her is consider alright with me. Perhaps not much chemistry or she's is too tired. Can see from her eyes, a little bit reddish. She is a pretty lady, young and tall with smooth skin.
Boobs is soft and natural, BBBJ skills is there, doesn't involved HJ which is plus point. Does AR as well.

Communication:She can speaks and understand English
Looks: Suay Mak
Boobs: Real Boobs, not enhance. Soft like Tofu
Attitude: she's a very cheerful and chatty girl. We have small chat and get to know her a little bit
Shower: SOP, nothing specially happen in shower
Catbath : Not bad
French: Na. Didnt get it. Maybe I am not handsome enough LOL
Bbbj: Good! Have some skill. Blow me for a good 20 mins.
AR: Yes! She does it for about 5mins. Not bad
Fj: Only do cowgirl and missionery
CIM: Nope.
RTF: Not likely. Not much chemistry.

Thanks Bro for the arrangement.
ET88 has longer working hours, from 9am-2am, other stables I think 1030am-2am, they have no off days. Any normal person will be tired working everyday. It's best to visit them early afternoon during the first few days they arrived in Singapore if time permits. BB is already here for more than a week.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR for BB - ET88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
ET88 has longer working hours, from 9am-2am, other stables I think 1030am-2am, they have no off days. Any normal person will be tired working everyday. It's best to visit them early afternoon during the first few days they arrived in Singapore if time permits. BB is already here for more than a week.
Yes Bro, I understand that, that's is why I left earlier for her to rest. I only done one shot, shower and left the place because I can see she's really tired.
Yup, she only stay two weeks and currently left with one week to go.
She's a pleasant girl, Service is still there, perhaps I should go earlier next time

I am here to share my experience
Old 04-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Try bowl from dh

Good body looking , small boob , tight abanlone :P , u want u ride her or she ride u hahaha !! Can kiss French ... She do cim also !!
Overall : good (ps u guy better save 100% energy go ride her) !!!
Old 04-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy86 View Post
yet to...a bit steep to risk $?
Old 05-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 14
sjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy86 View Post
Too many bad memories with monte, wouldn't recommend to try unless it's genuinely proven by Bros who has patronise, exotica is still alright.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
[b]Prettiest FL[/[b]

While I'm sure my experience with FL's pale in comparison to some of the seasoned bros here, this was by far the prettiest FL I've met till now.

Pretty SYT face, definitely a head-turner even if I had met her outside, super slim figure without a single ounce of extra fat. She was exactly my type.

Unfortunately it was her first time working in this industry, and her two weeks in Singapore left her with countless bad memories. Either the bros didn't treat her too gently, or she had wrong expectations. Anyway she told me she's never coming back again, so I guess that was the last I've seen her.

I've been searching high and low till then to find another FL of her caliber, but no luck so far...
????
who is this
Old 05-04-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR of Dolly from Grand Palace guys? Thank you in advance.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jackluxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

BB fr ET
===============================================
Finally got the time to meet BB last afternoon. In my opinion, she's definitely the best blower i've met so far. (AR skill is suberb)
I would highly recommend her to those chiongsters who's interested in CIM. Futhermore, her service attitude is "no horse run".
I must say she's a gem not to be missed.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelfredrik View Post
Any FR of Dolly from Grand Palace guys? Thank you in advance.
Looks: 80% like picture. Slightly more flesh and a bit tanner
Boobs: enhanced large Cs, thin perky nips(if it can be described as such)
Body: Big boned lady(yes, not post op lady boy), maybe about 1.7M height. Has some sensitive skin, acne, etc on her body.
BBBJ: nice suction and pressure, quite good in my opinion but then again i don't prefer BJs much.
FJ: Non-commercial fuck, gets wet easily. Quite experienced.

Overall: a good fuck but a bit too tall for me and i prefer more petite ladies. Speaks good english because she spent some time in Bahrain, which explains why she looks abit exotic, flirty eyes... Had 2 children before, but still has adequate tightness.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1