The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2257 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
This picture doesn’t look local…. Wonder where it’s from
Hong Kong??

I don't think Singaporean girl will be so daring.

Nevertheless.... She like to show off her nipple to public.

Thumb up.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
denvern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Hong Kong??

I don't think Singaporean girl will be so daring.

Nevertheless.... She like to show off her nipple to public.

Thumb up.
bro where you see the nipple? that one is part of the bra padding lei
Old 24-11-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2257 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denvern View Post

She got wear bra pad meh?

Sorry. Am I see wrongly?

Old 25-11-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday tried my first peeping experience. Went with another 4 colleagues to dinner and drinks after work, 3 girls 2 guys. In the end drink drank drunk, I had to send one of the girl I am closer to home. She's married with one kid, but only 24 years old and figure always very hot even though she always wear conservative (with sleeves and high neck most of the time) because her husband always scold her. Can see all the curves at the right place.

Never thought I would be interested in her, but she was so drunk I had to drag her into my car. Small head took over big head when she started snoring, tried to wake her up but she was dead. I unzipped her dress, no reaction. She was wearing a dress with sleeves and high neck so totally can't go from the front. Had to unzip all the way until can see her panties from the back, unhook her bra and pull her dress down to peep.

In the end was super tempted and not sure what got into me, seeing is not enough so I went to fondle her tits and play with her nipples. Still no reaction, so I went to lick and suck it and continue playing with it for 10 minutes. Boobs was smaller than it looks but nipples is big and nice to suck. Tried fingering her abit but her legs was quite tight, had enough and sent her up. First time doing this scary but exciting.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks for sharing bro ..but this sounds v contradictory....working in the same workplace but can't get along n yet can hv n enjoy sex with each other ????...n then she became a ex-fb ???..this doesn't adds up leh
Like all relationships, initial months was great - everything was great - both work and sex. Things at work started to turn sour later. Part of it was because the line between personal and professional became blur. So disagreements at workplace were carried over to personal relationship and vice versa.

Of course, when things at work turned sour, the sex also gradually stop.

The relationship ended badly. We are now not on talking terms.

Last edited by sgpsychologist; 25-11-2021 at 02:42 AM.
Old 25-11-2021, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2024 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Like all relationships, initial months was great - everything was great - both work and sex. Things at work started to turn sour later. Part of it was because the line between personal and professional became blur. So disagreements at workplace were carried over to personal relationship and vice versa.

Of course, when things at work turned sour, the sex also gradually stop.

The relationship ended badly. We are now not on talking terms.
Oic...so sad to hear that bro...things n relationships always start well at the beginning in a bed of roses like they say new broom sweeps clean ...but ends up in smoke eventually ....

imagine from being so loving n going all the way to enjoy the most enjoyable, passionate n private thing in the world n having seen each other's nakedness to end up being complete strangers hating each other ...sigh ..tats life

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wa lau whats wrong with her, cannot even wear the pants properly lol
haha fashion statement lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
This picture doesn’t look local…. Wonder where it’s from
yup its in HK, my fren fwd to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denvern View Post
actually thats a bra which is not padded, therefore her nipple is poking out and not the pad itself.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Yesterday tried my first peeping experience. Went with another 4 colleagues to dinner and drinks after work, 3 girls 2 guys. In the end drink drank drunk, I had to send one of the girl I am closer to home. She's married with one kid, but only 24 years old and figure always very hot even though she always wear conservative (with sleeves and high neck most of the time) because her husband always scold her. Can see all the curves at the right place.

Never thought I would be interested in her, but she was so drunk I had to drag her into my car. Small head took over big head when she started snoring, tried to wake her up but she was dead. I unzipped her dress, no reaction. She was wearing a dress with sleeves and high neck so totally can't go from the front. Had to unzip all the way until can see her panties from the back, unhook her bra and pull her dress down to peep.

In the end was super tempted and not sure what got into me, seeing is not enough so I went to fondle her tits and play with her nipples. Still no reaction, so I went to lick and suck it and continue playing with it for 10 minutes. Boobs was smaller than it looks but nipples is big and nice to suck. Tried fingering her abit but her legs was quite tight, had enough and sent her up. First time doing this scary but exciting.
Nice experience bro. Have some photo for memory
Old 25-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11811 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice, any happenings after that night? She totally don't recall?
Old 25-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations bro...Don't think it is classified as peeping for what you have done...

More like outrage of modesty or molest and which is punishable for up to 2 years imprisonment...

Well done, bravooooooooo...*clap* *clap* *clap*

Source: https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?Pr...%20punishments.

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11811 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Congratulations bro...Don't think it is classified as peeping for what you have done...

More like outrage of modesty or molest and which is punishable for up to 2 years imprisonment...

Well done, bravooooooooo...*clap* *clap* *clap*

Source: https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?Pr...%20punishments.
I second that, if she turns around and cry molest...
Old 25-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Wow, you bros beat me to it, I was about to say the same thing, this is not peeping liao, it's a chargeable offend, technically it's molest. Now really exciting for you, better pray hard she don't remember and no witness to it..
Old 25-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oic...so sad to hear that bro...things n relationships always start well at the beginning in a bed of roses like they say new broom sweeps clean ...but ends up in smoke eventually ....

imagine from being so loving n going all the way to enjoy the most enjoyable, passionate n private thing in the world n having seen each other's nakedness to end up being complete strangers hating each other ...sigh ..tats life

Yes, unfortunately you are right.

That's the reason why I said don't try at the workplace. Things get messy. For me, my 2 out of 3 were from my workplaces. So speaking out from experience. In fact, my first was also my ex colleague before I fucked her. Maybe I need to get a life to know people outside 🤔

For those who asked me to introduce, she is 60s now. You won't be interested.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
GanBuayPaiSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
actually thats a bra which is not padded, therefore her nipple is poking out and not the pad itself.
Either she is ignorant, or simply bo chup her nips are visible
Old 25-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

What a great experience you have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1