The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Ooops silence.... Interpreted as admission of guilt/screw up? Gun powder still very much dry..... On my side... Lest u were thinking otherwise.... However i have repeatedly offered you PEACE.....

Bro datou.... U know my reason for silence after Sunday right? And even after the telecon right? Well GrandPa Z thinks differently...

GrandPa Z U hv taken sufficient potshots.... Do i need to show them to you again? Peace handshake was after tht.... In fact even after u called me ur enemy....

But ur more than welcome to take 20lbs of flesh instead of 2... If thats gonna calm you down... Go ahead.... Dun wait any longer.... Dun drag this forever.....

Please Bring On all the posts/points tht u hv against ME.... Let everyone know how horrible i am..... I want them to know... The forummers here and the bros here are more large hearted and generous... So its good iff they know..

Move on Saint Ziebart... Move on.... I am the villain/sinner not you... You are a Saint i admit...

Wen u asked me to Move on or Bro singkieu.... Did u obtain an apology for us?

Move on... peace... Ur words... U love to use them....

So do i....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Just like datou chose to not get involved openly in our problem, I also did not want to get involved with yours and The Milk Man. Not that we don care, its that we don want to make it bigger with more parties involved.

Your call to me was cut short when I told you I had customer come into my taxi. I told you I had to put the phone down. Yet i heard some soft words still being said by you. So I posted in forum that I did not hear what you said. Say it here now for me.

Your PEACE Handshake is offered after you took 2 rounds of shots at me and that's not on. I told you already to apologise for your shots and I be ok.

Your silence after your shots was because you could not explain your words that you used on me in your shots. Do I need to show them to you again? You were also silent cos you knew you screwed up to shoot the peacemaker and wanted me to cool down.

I may challenge your words but I will not shoot anyone unless I am prepared for permanent damage.

Him that do no evil fear no Devil. I am open for you to shoot if you really do have good points against me. Do you? Do you need to refrain from posting if you have valid shots against me?

datou, thanks for helping out. IF he did apologise in his phone call, then I did not hear it cos it could be said after my passenger came in. I did make it clear to him that my passenger was coming in. No phone calls n no txt when passenger on board.

Last edited by The Lord; 22-04-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 22-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

CLARK FREEPORT --- The Philippines’ AirAsia, the country’s newest low cost carrier, launched Saturday its maiden flight from Clark International Airport to Puerto Princesa City, Palawan with an all-in low fare from P799 one way.

The first Philippines’ AirAsia flight, PQ7015, left Clark International Airport at 5:50 p.m. On board were 176 passengers including 40...
Old 22-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Boat Collector: re: Datou's picture, i like your thinking

The Lord: the palace has been asking all and sundry to invest .. not many are biting when they consider that all their investment can be sunk, I mean literally sunk .. unless you cut a share to the oligarchs..
Old 22-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

I heard abt tht coz tht was how Air Asia got its permission...

Special meeting between NoyNoy n Tony Fernandez...

He took an early morning AirAsia flight ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Boat Collector: re: Datou's picture, i like your thinking

The Lord: the palace has been asking all and sundry to invest .. not many are biting when they consider that all their investment can be sunk, I mean literally sunk .. unless you cut a share to the oligarchs..
Old 22-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 17
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
I heard abt tht coz tht was how Air Asia got its permission...

Special meeting between NoyNoy n Tony Fernandez...

He took an early morning AirAsia flight ...
The flights to Philippines is quite a lucrative one because the Philippines government has been quite careful in giving out traffic rights. Think about how many Filipinos travel out of the country to work.

Anyway, got a one way flight from Clark to Davao as a gift for PHP190 one way all in! Crazy cheap! Was supposed to be on the inaugural flight, but tanga girl wasted my money and didn't fly!
Old 22-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

The Lord: my posting pertain to your post on Disneyland

As for AirAsia, it is domestic route and they are not going to restrict domestic.

Even if you bring in a 30 year old crate, I will show you ways to fly locally ..

Air Asia is trying the route of 'domestic first' so they can walk into Cebu Pac's and PAL's patch, though, the political connections of Cebu Pac and PR are much bigger ..

It has to be seen how they make $ though Air Asia Holding Bhd will not loose out .. either way
Old 23-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Agreed lucrative bro....

Almost going at 500-600 for month of may...

Me looking for cheap tix...

One of my gf need to go bk next month....

Even one way tix almost 300....

Amybody know of promo plz alert me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
The flights to Philippines is quite a lucrative one because the Philippines government has been quite careful in giving out traffic rights. Think about how many Filipinos travel out of the country to work.

Anyway, got a one way flight from Clark to Davao as a gift for PHP190 one way all in! Crazy cheap! Was supposed to be on the inaugural flight, but tanga girl wasted my money and didn't fly!
Old 23-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Ooops silence.... Interpreted as admission of guilt/screw up? Gun powder still very much dry..... On my side... Lest u were thinking otherwise.... However i have repeatedly offered you PEACE.....

Bro datou.... U know my reason for silence after Sunday right? And even after the telecon right? Well GrandPa Z thinks differently...

GrandPa Z U hv taken sufficient potshots.... Do i need to show them to you again? Peace handshake was after tht.... In fact even after u called me ur enemy....

But ur more than welcome to take 20lbs of flesh instead of 2... If thats gonna calm you down... Go ahead.... Dun wait any longer.... Dun drag this forever.....

Please Bring On all the posts/points tht u hv against ME.... Let everyone know how horrible i am..... I want them to know... The forummers here and the bros here are more large hearted and generous... So its good iff they know..

Move on Saint Ziebart... Move on.... I am the villain/sinner not you... You are a Saint i admit...

Wen u asked me to Move on or Bro singkieu.... Did u obtain an apology for us?

Move on... peace... Ur words... U love to use them....

So do i....
Just got home from 16 hours of wonderful driving. Maybe its late or I am too tired but your post is too confusing or have many different points.

Bring out your gunpowder and try shooting at me. See whether you can hit the faults in me.

Show me the posts>>>>"GrandPa Z U hv taken sufficient potshots.... Do i need to show them to you again? Peace handshake was after tht.... In fact even after u called me ur enemy..... Cos I believe I have not shot you yet but kept asking you to verify your posts.

I don understand your stance in your other lines. Maybe I am too tired but if you can make it clearer then do so.

I sleep now cos I have advance booking to do soon. Make your post clearer so I know whether you are on offensive or in apologetic mode. Good Night.
Old 23-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Isn't that a bakla?
Old 23-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
May I know your family name? If you are belong to the Comjuka organisation of Dau/Mabalacat/Lakandula, you're being too modest here as my enquiries to my Filipino contacts gives me a different story.

In history, every ruler has their "muscles" to do their dirty work and enforce the wishes of the ruler. The Malacca Sultanate have their Hang Tuahs, The Shogunate have their ninjas, LKY have his Hakka clansmen, Gloria Arroyo have the Anpalagan clan, the Comjukas were the trusted henchmen of the Macapagal rulers of Pampanga. True or not?
True or not does not matter now. That was in the past during my granddad's time. The Comjuka organization still is existing but it is more of a social and self-help group.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
True or not does not matter now. That was in the past during my granddad's time. The Comjuka organization still is existing but it is more of a social and self-help group.
You've got PM.
Old 23-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more intersting stories

Daily 5 points to share/return.
Old 23-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

omg, been away for training and this is what happen to our forum???? I dont post regularly but I had always enjoy this thread.

I think maybe its too late for me to say something but just remember the spirit of this forum since it started years ago. We help, offer advice and watch each other back when we are aboard. Do what we think is right but dont expect everyone to do it literally.

We had our fair shares of clones, poster and or what ever you call them. Some may just not reply and some may take it personally. Your choice.

If its at the start when I read it , I may say something abt it.

What ever that is, I will read thru it later.

Just dont let the thread turns into this.
Old 23-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Old 23-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
.... .
and in a small voice, I would say that, there seem to be some collateral damage here as well hope it settles down sooner than later ..

Cooler senses should prevail I guess ..

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread