The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Never tried, are they still around?
No idea.. Haven’t contacted GDMR for quite some time.. Her WC also not updated.. Maybe already RTC long ago..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuchachalol View Post
Oh so JG angel's a no go? Any reasons why? Tbh I used to go to melody in lavender and sansan/bobo in bugis mostly for the massage - release was a cherry on top. Former has moved and the latter, based on our last conversation sometime last year, should be stuck back home. l)
Oh sorry. Make that the only 3.. JG Angel, Anqi and Ying Ying. The first 2 sexy milf's, YY because she had fantastic hands, love her HJs.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Never tried, are they still around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No idea.. Haven’t contacted GDMR for quite some time.. Her WC also not updated.. Maybe already RTC long ago..
The pandemic has not been kind to them.

PP is in China. I've been seeing GDMR , but she'll be rtc-ing soon. Both will be back later.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Oh sorry. Make that the only 3.. JG Angel, Anqi and Ying Ying. The first 2 sexy milf's, YY because she had fantastic hands, love her HJs.
Oh an Ying Ying connoisseur! I've RTF her many times. Best milf on local section, 40s but very shapely and knows how to tickle a man. Highly recommended if you like milf.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah. Agreed on YY marvellous hands
Old 06-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i would add Nat to this list if you are her regular....
Old 06-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Oh an Ying Ying connoisseur! I've RTF her many times. Best milf on local section, 40s but very shapely and knows how to tickle a man. Highly recommended if you like milf.
Great titties she has! But it's those skilful hands. While others I always try to get into their panties, YY is the only ML I usually just lay back and let myself feel her magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
i would add Nat to this list if you are her regular....
Hahaha okok, make that 4.

Used to be Nat's regular about 2 years ago. She is indeed extremely skilled. Yummy abalone too. But haven't seen her since. Nor do I intend to anytime soon. Unless her rather "unique" booking method changes dramatically. Because now , it doesn't suit me in the least. My time is a little more important than just waiting all day for a ML to respond. Lol

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 06-07-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
The pandemic has not been kind to them.

PP is in China. I've been seeing GDMR , but she'll be rtc-ing soon. Both will be back later.
Oh is GDMR the one who used to be at Chinatown.. Then moved to Sophia?

I thought she got caught though? I know she moved out but didn't know she's still working..
Old 06-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
How are you guys reconciling the need to chiong and this whole covid thing man? I'm still getting cold feet pretty much
For me, if im unlucky, contract tracing can ruin my career, and thats enough motivation to stay disciplined and stay away for now.

not having any new supply also helps manage the need, and everytime i succeed in resisting booking aimee or zoya i just dump the money saved in a jar. found myself buying stuff i wouldnt have in the past lol
Old 06-07-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Man even though its been like 6 months i still miss lily, even manage to up her
Old 06-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahahaha how big a discount you talking about? Oddly enough, I don't think I'd normally be deterred...

How are you guys reconciling the need to chiong and this whole covid thing man? I'm still getting cold feet pretty much
I would say it's heavily photoshopped la and of course age wise in 40s. But plus points is her nuru is very good and those boobs are really damn playable.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
For me, if im unlucky, contract tracing can ruin my career, and thats enough motivation to stay disciplined and stay away for now.

not having any new supply also helps manage the need, and everytime i succeed in resisting booking aimee or zoya i just dump the money saved in a jar. found myself buying stuff i wouldnt have in the past lol
For me its family... if unlucky and kanna contract tracing.. family will be ruin... not gonna risk it...
will continue to sit thru and wait.... but temptation remain strong....... hope regulars will still be around when this is over.....
Old 06-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Man even though its been like 6 months i still miss lily, even manage to up her

Old 06-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah, I see, thanks for the update!

Btw, Lulu will coming back.. Just need ICA to give her the green light.. Fug yeah!!

Old 06-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ah, I see, thanks for the update!

Btw, Lulu will coming back.. Just need ICA to give her the green light.. Fug yeah!!
Got photo?

Btw this Ying Ying insists in wearing mask during this period. Its a big of a turn off for me. Some bros pls convince her to take it off.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1