The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Actresses in Geylang

1805 初恋。A slightly bah version of GEM 邓紫琪

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 10-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
1805 初恋。A slightly bah version of GEM 邓紫琪
Thanks for sharing bro. Hey, your signature the jiayi is from 1817 or 1617? Can FR a bit?
Old 10-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Pai seh. 1617.

My fr too aggro la. Not sure who is reading. Not safe for the girls 😛

Lousy Alert

Old 10-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Pai seh. 1617.

My fr too aggro la. Not sure who is reading. Not safe for the girls 😛
What you mean by aggro?
Old 12-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

0819 丁丁 ... some angles remind me of Yang Mi

Lousy Alert

Old 12-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong

Some weeks back, OKT said Yu Guo RTC. Can recent bros confirm?

Lousy Alert

Old 14-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Young SYT Version of Ex-TVB Star Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮)

WL: Qi Qi (琪琪)
House: 1654A
Origin: Hunan
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (8.5/10): My first impression on Qi Qi when she catches my eyes is her look. She reminds me the ex-TVB star Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮) except she is the younger SYT version and is not as long as the real Claire. She has very present and sweet smile on her face. Her skin is quite fair and fine.

Boobs (8.5/10): She has a pair of firm 34C boobs, very good shape and good hand feel playing them from behind with both hands very full.

Shower (8.5/10): She provides very detailed wash all over my body. With a pair of 34C boobs, she provides very comfortable BM service. When she BM me, she holds me frenching passionately above while providing rubba rubba below. With such hot action, my dick already stands up firm pointing to her with the rubba rubba even hotter. She then turns around and rubba rubba from behind and my hands cannot stop playing her boobs from behind. After soap cleaning, she starts cat bathing me in standing position. She has very good and comfortable cat bath skills and she provides 拉皮at the same time with suction at the right strength, not too strong and not too weak. She does this both to my front and my back. Finally, it comes to BBBJ. She kneels down and starts providing BBBJ. She has very good BBBJ skills with good suction. She looks up to my eyes from time to time while sucking my dick. The scene is so erotic looking down her sucking with a Claire Yiu face.

Cat Bath (8.5/10): She provides very thorough cat bath service in bed, both back and front. She licks all over my body in details. She provides 拉皮at the same time on my back, very good skills and appropriate strength, can finish every push in one shot without detaching from my back skin. Very comfortable process.

BBBJ (9 /10): She provides very good BBBJ with suction at the right strength. She does a lot of ball licking as well. She is a hard working WL and I see her highly concentrated on sucking my dick until I ask for the FJ before I cannot hold to explode in her mouth. During the BBBJ process, she looks up to my eyes from time to time. Again the scene is so erotic and hot.

Painting (8/10): While she provides BBBJ, she can provide 6-9 as well. Her pussy is well trimmed and pink. She enjoys painting as her pussy tells it. It shows good response with a lot of juice while I paint her lips and clit and sometimes penetrate inside her tunnel.

AR (8.5/10): She provides AR twice. First round with my 4 hands on bed, she provides very thorough AR, not only on my spot but also the surrounding area. She provides second round of AR when she provides BBBJ. She lifts my legs to provide AR. Same as the first round, she provides very thorough AR on my spot and the surrounding area in details. Very enjoyable process

FJ (9/10): She is a very enjoyable and accommodating fucking partner. She enjoys fucking in different positions with good responses. After BBBJ with cover on, we starts in cow girl position. She is a passionate rider with hot facial expressions. I then move up with her still sitting on me. I can lick her nipples while fucking in this position. Then we change to doggy. Fucking from behind looking at her S-shape back and my dick in and out her pussy is so erotic. Finally we come to the missionary and in this position, she holds me frenching passionately all the way at the top while my hot piston keeps going in and out of her wet tunnel below. I finally explode in this position in sweat.

Frenching (8.5:10): She is a perfect frencher with soft lips and tongue and good passion. We can french without stopping until we feel difficult to breath.

Attitude (9/10): She has very present and accommodating attitude throughout the whole process. I see good smile on her face all the way. Even after the very tiring process, she still spends a few minutes massaging my legs in bed with no rush for bathing. She is not the type who keeps watching the time and wants to finish her job as quickly as possible and make herself available for the next session. Instead, I need to remind her not to overrun.

GFE (9/10): She provides excellent girl friend feel especially she provides hot passionate frenching.

RTF: 100% for sure, already RTF a few times, will continue RTF with this new gem
Old 14-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Young SYT Version of Ex-TVB Star Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮)

WL: Qi Qi (琪琪)
House: 1654A
Origin: Hunan
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (8.5/10): My first impression on Qi Qi when she catches my eyes is her look. She reminds me the ex-TVB star Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮) except she is the younger SYT version and is not as long as the real Claire. She has very present and sweet smile on her face. Her skin is quite fair and fine ........

GFE (9/10): She provides excellent girl friend feel especially she provides hot passionate frenching.

RTF: 100% for sure, already RTF a few times, will continue RTF with this new gem
Very well written FR ... Thanks for the FR ... I especially like your extra huge Fonts ... Am sure Boss Sammy would appreciate your effort to help to relive the actual primary intent of this forum ...

I shall up your rep pts once I regain my power ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Very well written FR ... Thanks for the FR ... I especially like your extra huge Fonts ... Am sure Boss Sammy would appreciate your effort to help to relive the actual primary intent of this forum ...

I shall up your rep pts once I regain my power ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
You naughty boy...
Old 14-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You naughty boy...
The bottom line is, I don't like to waste my time arguing with that clown - DASHA who is actually a clone at large ... Only coward(s) would use clone(s) to talk in the forum ... If he is a real man instead of a clown hiding beneath a woman knicker, I dare him to show us his master nick ...

Boss Sam, you hear it and I can provide more info if you want ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-06-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: to include the clown nick
Old 14-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Wow power. I thought I am one of the few who like obscure actresses. Today I met a master.

A pic to support

Lousy Alert

Old 14-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Added updates for 丁丁。初恋。 琪琪
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> 丁丁 - 杨幂

1429 >>> Yue Er - Vivian Hsu, Xue Er- Vivian Chow/Li Bing Bing

1431 >>> Bing Bing - bai wei siu/ Tang wei

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia, Xiaoman - tang ling yi

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan/Erica Lee Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing, Tang Guo - Fan Bing Bing 金琐

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> Miko - Liu Yifei/Coco Lee/Jessica Alba, Xiao Yan Zi - Sora Aoi

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍, 琪琪 - Claire Yiu

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong, Anna - 范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

WH1606 >>> Xia xin - elva Hsiao

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri, Baby - Kelly Chen

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin, Jia Qi - Hebe S.H.E

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S, Xiao Yan Zi - Taiwan Yao Yao

1803 >>> Bei Er - 蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai 。 初恋 - 邓紫琪

1807 >>> Ling Ling - Yvonne Lim/Vivian Lai

1809 >>> Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡. Anna - Lynn Hung 熊黛林

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang, Mo Mo - Ann Poh

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>> Xiao Yun - Priscelia Chen

2041 >>> Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung, Yang Yang - MediaCorp Tracy Lee, Mei Er - Li Bing Bing, Xing Er - 张靓颖

2045 >>> Hong Dou - Vivian Hsu/Hitomi Shigemori

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪, Jia Xue - Liu Yi Fei

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo, Wen Wen - 范冰冰 /Fan Bing Bing, Bai He - Sakura Aida

2062A >>> Yue Yuan - Ruka Kane/Anna Natsuki

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Anything new?

3033 >>> Miqi - Mana Sakura

Lousy Alert

Old 14-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The bottom line is, I don't like to waste my time arguing with that clown (in the other thread) who is actually a clone at large ... Only coward(s) would use clone(s) to talk in the forum ... If he is a real man instead of someone hiding beneath a woman knicker, I dare him to show us his master nick ...

Boss Sam, you hear it and I can provide more info if you want ...
Pts return...thanks bro.
Old 14-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Actresses in Geylang

MiQi really look like her
Old 14-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

MiQi really look like her
Haha. Good question bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1