The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
Re: Sembawang MP

Tried a session at harmony spa. $88 + 50,standard with teasing
Had session with... Looks wise ok2 ah lian type.
Had french kiss
She would licked ur chest , ears.
Sucks breast
Bbbj
She was super horny and very wet, she told me she havent had sex for a long time and i have made her turn on, fingered her she was dripping wet. If only her boss not around we would have make love.
No rushing, she didnt asked about the blue note. She said its ok because she loves my companion and made her turn on. But i insist giving her.

Sorry no sharing on her. Saving for my best moments.
Old 14-07-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow that’s so lucky for you. I’ve tried around 4-5 times here but mostly I got are mechanical. Personally I had better experience at N** V**** just beside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
Had french kiss
Sucks breast
Bbbj
She was super horny and very wet, she told me she havent had sex for a long time and i have made her turn on, fingered her she was dripping wet. If only her boss not around we would have make love.
No rushing, she didnt asked about the blue note. She said its ok because she loves my companion and made her turn on. But i insist giving her.

Old 14-07-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Thebestyo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any recommended ones there? Photos all look nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
Wow that’s so lucky for you. I’ve tried around 4-5 times here but mostly I got are mechanical. Personally I had better experience at N** V**** just beside.
Old 14-07-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
Had french kiss
Sucks breast
Bbbj

French kiss, catbath, can suck on her tits and bj all for $50?? And with the boss in the shop? Sounds hard to believe
Old 14-07-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

Any recommended masseuse from oas** spa at upper thomson? Seems like there are new ones
Old 14-07-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
French kiss, catbath, can suck on her tits and bj all for $50?? And with the boss in the shop? Sounds hard to believe
Yes, i was shocked she can do that
Old 14-07-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Hi bro, yeah looks quite chio from the picture! Is her teasing and gfe good? Or mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadravel View Post
can pm contact?

btw. anyone tried Oas*s G*na?quite chio and cute. have rtm for a few times after accidently bump into her the first time 2months ago.
Old 14-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebestyo View Post
Any recommended ones there? Photos all look nice
I enjoy the “exploration” experience, so usually I walk in and see what I get. The Ymmv factor is high and so far my personal experience for the ML in this area are mostly mechanical and would not RTM.

Currently have pause my recee in Sbw until new batch of ML. Not sure which ML Blessed83 bro tried but since he want to keep it secret for now, I’m not willing to waste money to trial and error.

Filter is to be expected, so don’t trust the photos too much lol.

I would probably recommend you to try only J**** from N** V**** if you strictly want this area; else you probably better off to go J* in Kha**b.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Saw this a bit late. Wah feel so cheated by the place. I called to ask for Jo***. They said avail, then I went, paid $88 and after changing, they said she’s busy until evening and asked to choose others. I quickly checked the website and chose dai** cause thought looks ok, but damn looks totally different, looks like a baby elephant, and worse no teasing or GQ at all! Didn’t even use the hot oil much. Such a wasted trip and money. Could have used for some other places. What a waste siaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
I enjoy the “exploration” experience, so usually I walk in and see what I get. The Ymmv factor is high and so far my personal experience for the ML in this area are mostly mechanical and would not RTM.

Currently have pause my recee in Sbw until new batch of ML. Not sure which ML Blessed83 bro tried but since he want to keep it secret for now, I’m not willing to waste money to trial and error.

Filter is to be expected, so don’t trust the photos too much lol.

I would probably recommend you to try only J**** from N** V**** if you strictly want this area; else you probably better off to go J* in Kha**b.
Old 15-07-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Saw this a bit late. Wah feel so cheated by the place. I called to ask for Jo***. They said avail, then I went, paid $88 and after changing, they said she’s busy until evening and asked to choose others. I quickly checked the website and chose dai** cause thought looks ok, but damn looks totally different, looks like a baby elephant, and worse no teasing or GQ at all! Didn’t even use the hot oil much. Such a wasted trip and money. Could have used for some other places. What a waste siaaa
Seem like Jo/+@ is the Ang Pai there now
Old 15-07-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I'm the one who booked her at 130pm using Whatsapp. I think they thought we are the same person. And because of rain, I reached earlier than you. This is a full prc joint so I think it's hard to communicate with you. And I agree, other girls is heavily PS. When I'm leaving a gal not in uniform says thank you at the counter. She looks good Sia.

Side note: experience with J is great. Teasing makes me release so fast. She exposes her white bra. Slurps.
Old 16-07-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Ahh what a waste. But yeah the girl who said bye at the counter looks like syt. Don’t know if she’s the counter lady or also the masseuse.

Anyway for J, do you happen to know if she’s above 30 or below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Bro, I'm the one who booked her at 130pm using Whatsapp. I think they thought we are the same person. And because of rain, I reached earlier than you. This is a full prc joint so I think it's hard to communicate with you. And I agree, other girls is heavily PS. When I'm leaving a gal not in uniform says thank you at the counter. She looks good Sia.

Side note: experience with J is great. Teasing makes me release so fast. She exposes her white bra. Slurps.
Old 16-07-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxwell91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But yeah the girl who said bye at the counter looks like syt. Don’t know if she’s the counter lady or also the masseuse.
Yea I also witness the counter lady. I would also like to book her but not sure can? if anyone know can share :-)
Old 16-07-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to hear that sia; I think you chose Li** or Yu** also not as bad.

Quote:
Ahh what a waste. But yeah the girl who said bye at the counter looks like syt. Don’t know if she’s the counter lady or also the masseuse.

Anyway for J, do you happen to know if she’s above 30 or below?
If I recall correctly; J mentioned she was 26 turning 27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell91 View Post
Yea I also witness the counter lady. I would also like to book her but not sure can? if anyone know can share :-)
Do share with me as well if anyone knows as I don’t seems to see her listed on their fb page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Her schedule is always very packed back to back. Very hard to book her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomilk View Post
Seem like Jo/+@ is the Ang Pai there now
I’m not surprised. With her level of service at 1B price point in this area; quite hard to compete.
Old 16-07-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxwell91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
The counter lady is just a counter lady. She doesn't know how to massage.
haha that's ok don't mind investing some blue notes to see LOL. Thanks anyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1