The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Well I guess the link is not working as I expected...! Sorry!

Maybe I can email you bro adidas88..?
sure bro .. u can email the pics to me and i'll help u to post ...
Old 07-08-2010, 09:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Chat with a fb gal in bkk. She just started a small kopitiam at her house. She is selling toasted bread. But she nv heard of kaya butter bread. I will but few cans for her to try this trip. 5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nasi lemak if u can find in Bangkok (try Toast Box @ Paragon Basement Foodcort) may suit their taste buds but kaya butter bread they have already have lah. Indian food may want to give a miss. Not many Thais like the smell and taste of it. Mid range Thai restaurant (for points scoring) always the safe bet or else Jap food at Fuji or small eateries along soi near Phrom Phong BTS station.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Chat with a fb gal in bkk. She just started a small kopitiam at her house. She is selling toasted bread. But she nv heard of kaya butter bread. I will buy few cans for her to try this trip. 5555
have la..... she just want you la...... not the kaya. She wants a orang kaya...
Old 07-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nibby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all brothers in BKK now, just heard there is Yellow shirt rally this sat (today) protesting territorial issues. How is the cheonging situation on the ground like? Our mission starts next Fri, thanks!
Old 07-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby View Post
To all brothers in BKK now, just heard there is Yellow shirt rally this sat (today) protesting territorial issues. How is the cheonging situation on the ground like? Our mission starts next Fri, thanks!
nibby, pls stay in singapore, postpone yr trip at all cost, i know u damn scared..all the bombs,protest,... so singaporeans must always follow rules....its so fucking dangerous.. so stay away, leave the cheonging to us..cancel yr balless mission..u have been warned
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
nibby, pls stay in singapore, postpone yr trip at all cost, i know u damn scared..all the bombs,protest,... so singaporeans must always follow rules....its so fucking dangerous.. so stay away, leave the cheonging to us..cancel yr balless mission..u have been warned
fark la, like that, I also cancel my trip..........
Old 07-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
u cannot cancel lah, nabei, then how to take care of those thai gals..surely somebody have to bring them to hotel and keep them warm and safe..
u r the right person for that..
Old 07-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby View Post
Ya, I heard. The Yellow Shirts are pretty unhappy over their territorial occupation bein invaded by the numerous red/white shirts this weekend due to some foreseeable events in the latter's hometown.

As for cheonging situation, it is likely to be volatile with high anticipation of "boom boom" due to the influx of tese red/white shirts. In fact, they are bracing themselves against an invasion by this group of people particularly in Sukhumvit and Pratunam area.

Be careful

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezeburger View Post
I understand that there is a bus service 825 that runs directly from the Bkk airport to Nong Khai. The http://www.transport.co.th/ is in thai and i can't find a translation for it. Any pros please pm me if they have any knowledge. I need to know the time and the venue to buy the tickets in Nongkhai. Got make time for buffer to catch my flight back to Sg.
Wah... go see tilak in Nong Khai ah? Your trip sounds so rush and kan cheong coz itz a farkin long bus trip man! Try Google Chrome translator. If not stay in BKK one night then go to Northern Bus Terminal (Mor Chit). I'm sure many buses departing daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Chat with a fb gal in bkk. She just started a small kopitiam at her house. She is selling toasted bread. But she nv heard of kaya butter bread. I will but few cans for her to try this trip. 5555
In Thai is called "san-kaya". Its a more watery version of our kaya usually served with steamed cubes of bread. They also have toast with variations of these 3 ingredients - kaya, butter and condensed milk. Mostly found in old Chinatown (Yaowarat) kopitiams. There r a few roadside stalls in Bangkok selling the steam bread+kaya. One at Victory Monument at the One Plaza (burned down) section, next to kway chap & kway teow stall.

Quote:
Planning to go see my tilak but now so scared! My mother also say better don't go. "Go Bangkok for what!? Wait kanna bomb so dangerous..." *Sigh* Everytime she SMS say "kid tueng mak mak"... my heart is happy but my balls no happy

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

OK dun say I always "suan" lazy Sillyporeans. Wait kanna zap again from people who dun like what I post.

555+ how about people with no manners? Not a simple "thank you" for spoon feeding them FREE info. KNN must b owe them $$$ in previous life

Bro Cheezburger,
Dun say I say u ah... KNN all info so easy to find. Juz google the damn thing lah! Still in schoolboy? Waiting for all the lecture notes to b given to you?

2day uncle good mood so will help one lazy SOB once and u r the lucky one!

Here is the Suvarnabhumi Airport link:
http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/56

Here is the Bus Company Link. Yeah its in Thai but I dun think you are that spoonfed and dumb to understand it:
http://61.19.247.102/~transport/time...varnabhumi.php

I've never taken the trip so here is some advice from Lonely Planet. Take note that it is the rainy season now and besides the bus breaking down there is a real danger of floods!

"Transport co. 02-1344099. 1 trip daily, 9.00pm from the shuttle bus station, 454 bahts, 40 seats bus, 621 km, 9 hours ride."

"I think the overnight bus is always the favourite for this journey gets you to Nong Khai as with overnight Bangkok bus early am in time for breakfast at teh bus terminus... so if you are arriving early am into Bangkok may be better to spend day in bangkok and get overnight bus from Morchit instead"

Oh yah b4 I forget... Majulah Singapura and all that PAP propaganda to u. Happy Nat Day! Good luck and say "sawadee" to your tilak for me. Chok dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
liddat die lar ... me stuck in bkk liao .. cannot go back home ...
how har ?? how har ??
Old 07-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
how har ?? how har ??
wah, like that hong gan liao lah! everyday stuck to cheong.. better lend u my XXXL size tee shirt to protect yrself

Old 07-08-2010, 09:07 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Fark la. Got trip go bkk also nv jio... 555

Btw, you Cheong mountain so many times. Tigers also killed a few laew... Still scare meh? Or scare no tiger to killed? 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
SamSter

Fully agreed with 2 hands and 3 legs up. 555

Quote:
u cannot cancel lah, nabei, then how to take care of those thai gals..surely somebody have to bring them to hotel and keep them warm and safe..
u r the right person for that..
Old 07-08-2010, 09:20 PM
SamSter

I also scared when I step in to bkk, Then airport close down for 2 weeks, can not go back home. So I lan lan got to stay at bkk to jiao ko those scared narak saosao... Taiko... Why not we jiao ko those narak saosao together. They really need us....

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
how har ?? how har ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1