The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kimchi from Club Friday

Looks: 8/10 Give 20% discount on the photo.
Boobs 9/10 Natural D cup, Boobs lover please dont miss out
Body: 8/10 Not slim and not fat.
French: 9/10 Can french, DFK kind.
BBBJ: 9/10 Long suction with deep throat action.
FJ: 10/10 Accommodating and know what she does while on top.
GFE: 9/10 Give you the best gfe. But limited english.
Overall a satisfying bonk,
RTF: Will be back before she is gone.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Last weekend spotted another slim syt who has just arrived recently… Mai tu liao, quickly made booking for Chanel from Empire… Seems like several brothers are also aiming her and her slots are filling up fast. Have to change my timing to suit her in the end.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Hotel Room:
Twin room with attached toilet. Clean and small towel provided.

Face: 9/10
Syt look, confirmed and chopped! If she walks into my office, I will have thought that she is our new company intern lor. Hee hee…

Body: 9.5/10
My favourite type - slim with no tummy and long sexy legs. Must let her put on some stockings for me. Haha

Boobs: 8.5/10
B cup but at least natural lor. Let me fondle them as much as I like. Too tempting not to fondle and suck the boobs of our new office intern lor.

Frenching: 9/10
No problem. Started off kissing her lips and then progressed to french kissing…

Painting & Fingering: 8.5/10
No problem too. No smell. Xiao meimei, so I only finger her gently. Pls dun be so aggressive to XMM lar. Later she scares liao dun come back here again leh.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Ok. But I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in several positions and she din complained at all nor show me any black face. A bit wasted that there is no mirror in the bedroom lor. Lastly, it felt tight to me! Hee hee…

GFE: 9.5/10
Cheerful gal who also gave me a nice massage.

Overall: 9/10
She is definitely my favorite type of slim syt with natural boobs + good attitude

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 12-09-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigdave90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Yaya from Mansion
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...3#post21639843

OKT: as usual, prompt reply, no hassle arrangement

Looks: 9/10 very pretty, nice make up and dressed up nicely

Body: 9.5/10 slim body, c cup boobs ,very smooth complextion, nice meaty ass

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction with deepthroat, nice balls licking

FJ: 10/10 good stamina, can ride for long time. love to bang her in doggy position in front of the dressing table mirror, can see full view of her nice ass and boobs bouncing

Overall: 9/10 yes she is rtf material
Old 12-09-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Nisa from ThaiConcepts

Look: 8/10 great, love her full back tattoo
Body: 9/10 slender and meaty in the right places, amazing doggy view
Boob: 8/10 big and for boob lovers, some sag but expected
Bbbj: 0/10 did not try as she said her mouth was painful
Pussy: 8/10 tight and shiok to pump into
GFE: 10/10 cheerful and cheeky, great to talk to even though there's a language barrier. She got a bit sad after talking about her family so pls support her bros
RTF: Maybe, but want to try other girls in the stable
Old 12-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=898891

my next scoop , boy oh boy was it a good one

Looks: 8/10 80% close to pic, still pretty IMO, got the slutty vibe about her

Body: 8.5/10 nice well maintained toned body, seems like she has been to the gym often, that long legs and ass of her can die for it, smooth skin as well

Boobs: 9/10 big C cup, feels like natural, sucking it and grabbing on them the whole session

BBBJ: 9/10 she really knows how to suck, lots of tongue swirling and suction sound, lick my balls and groin area as well

FJ: 10/10 came for the aj, she was tight, and every deep pump, she will let out very sexy moans, bang until both were sweating

GFE : 10/10 DFK queen

RTF : yes will rtf her very soon
Old 12-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited pimmy last week
Location at hotel
Boobs was 36C 10/10
Body 9/10 curvy at the right place
Attitude 10/10
And very horny at the same time!
Was very courteous and flirty seeing her already cannot tahan already
Banging her was like having sex with your fb !
Will rtf her again soon as her skills are like PSE !
Thanks rp for bringing such gems !
Old 12-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ricky177 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jina Poseidon
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...5#post21627985

Hmm, where do I start. I feel a contradiction of mixed feelings walking out of the venue, which I must say is very good for drivers, not good for walkers and is discrete enough for me.

Back to my mixed feelings. Lets start with looks. The photos need to discount 50% - 60%. The GIF is closer to what she looks but still need to discount 20%. Was quite stun when i saw how different she looked.

However since I was there and seeing how friendly she was, i decided to give it a go. And boy did i NOT regret. What she lack in looks, she fully compensated with 110% effort in services.

Some of the highlights included a long wet blow in the shower, tongue attack on my ass and a PSE sloppy BBBJ. I almost surrendered there and then. Had to stop her to caps on and get on with the deed.

Her figure is the meaty kind. Her body reminded me of a slimmer version of Maria Nagai. Her boobs are HUMONGOUS and i was extremely surprised when she told me it was enhanced as it felt super natural. But anyway, if you are into slim SYT, then skip.

In sum, she does strives to serve you, and what she lacked in looks, she made up for being a sex slave out the please and I walked out a happy man.

PS: I accidently bumped into Candy after she showered and she was topless. She looked young, fair and has huge melons too. Damn, I might wanna try her next.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sympolpleasures deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kammy - C88

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=kammy

Looks: 9 my liking. My epitome of beauty

Body:8.5 slim with meat where it’s supposed to be.I like it.

Bbbj:9 was one of kind blow job. She grabbed my cock kissed the head and slowly licked me down to my balls. She did this repeatedly till she warmed her throat up and gave me good deep throat .this again and again. siok

Fj: 9.5 got so horny after she sucked me so I just turned her to doggy position. I pumped her slowly at first. Her moans added up to my horniness and so I gave it to her, pumped her harder. Her moans slowly got harder and deeper . Till She said she wants to be on top so. I let her do so. She climbed on me, grinded on me. She didn't changed the speed or pressure at all, she just kept going slowly and moaned lightly with every grind while she looks at me. Few more grinds in and out, she was watching me as I lost all control. Superb bonking.

Gfe: connection is key to good sex. I’m glad I have it with her. She is a gem not to be missed.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
psmith91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Visited Jam from Seduction

Photos are 100% accurate - a rare sight in Dome 1. She's very pretty and has absolutely perfect fake tits. Bros with above average size please be advised that you need to take it slow. French not initiated by her so I didn't, painting she said she doesn't like. Overall a good session thanks to fair representation of the lady by OKT. All the talk about her being LB is total bullshit by the way.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Neldorin8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 12-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shall provide 2 frs here:

119 - fantasia
Really young and cute, her looks doesnt differ much from the photos. Shes ok with frenching, painting (she loves this!), fingering, and best of all, shes tight! Feels damn good to bonk a young and tight girl, be it missionary or doggy. The negative point here is that her shower service is very sop, and the towels are the small kinds, so i suggest that you guys just shower and go straight for the bonk.

Linda - galaxy
Her looks are also accurate from the photos, i think the best representation would be the mostly naked pic with her tactifully covering the nice parts. Her boobs are definitely small so shes not for boobs lover, and shes indeed more of a milfy type. Another negative is that due to the bathroom setup, shower is done alone. With that said, everything else is really good, despite her older age than the rest of the girls available, her body is well maintained, tall, smooth, and she is very service orientated. For bros who are lazy, shes the one as shes experienced enough to arouse you with her carassing, blowing and frenching. I never requested for ar though so no comments on that.

While shes the commando type, pls treat her with care and tenderness, and she will repay you with an awesome service. Shes not the type that will jump straight to hardcore fucking, warm her up first and she will be the sex tiger that you dream of.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shabbydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=896544&highlight=jam

Jam- Seduction

Looks: attractive.. very

Body: sexy curvy S figure with huge tities

Bbbj: started slowly with tiny moans while her mouth is busy sucking my cock. Till she get so engrossed in sucking me.. felt so good almost CIM.

Fj: accommodating. Her body figure is add on to keep me hard. Good riding and doggy skills. Kept her hand busy touching me and that connection as she glanced on me from time to time.

Gfe: good Gfe feels.good time with her

Rtf:yes
Old 12-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
roundaclock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yaris- Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=yaris

Super attracted to her. Didn’t think twice in booking her.

Opened the door for me with that nice smile and I was thinking to my self that I made right decision. She confirm knows how to kiss, gave me that lip sucking and goo tongue fighting. Very willing to accommodate as she just did all my request with enthusiasm and energy.
Pumped her in few positions,cowgirl, doggy reverse and missionary as finale. She gave me that sexy attractive moans while she pulled her leg higher, felt how warm and wet her pussy was. Even heard some squirting sound, this put me to pedestal. I surrendered and unloaded every COB. Solid, super satisfied
Old 12-09-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Some cheongsters has asked me for more sexy pic and so I added another one lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Last weekend spotted another slim syt who has just arrived recently… Mai tu liao, quickly made booking for Chanel from Empire… Seems like several brothers are also aiming her and her slots are filling up fast. Have to change my timing to suit her in the end.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Face: 9/10
Body: 9.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Frenching: 9/10
Painting & Fingering: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9/10
She is definitely my favorite type of slim syt with natural boobs + good attitude

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 12-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clashofclan View Post
Can compete for miss Thailand.
Filter game damn strong this one, Miss Thailand ezpz confirm win, can go challenge Miss Korea liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1