The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
jupiter932 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

JENNY from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=898598

Friendly OKT and prompt in replying
Saw another bro say got cosplay so decide to try also
OKT showed a few costumes to choose from

Location usual area in East. No need register
BYOT

Looks: similar to picture
Body: chubby but definitely not fat. she says she is dieting haha
Boobs: natural B-C
Fairly good english

came into the room and she is already wearing the school girl uniform. steam. Quick shower and started action. Foreplay was decent although only light kissing. Got her to continue wearing the skirt and rammed her in doggy. best position that bubble butt will bounce with each thrust. Got her and OKT consent to show you guys the doggy view haha

Fired off both shots in doggy cos that view was just too good. Left a happy man. A steal for $120 only

Old 09-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
back down from mountain to try new from mansion, who was simply amazing. the sex and foreplay was amazing.

left me speechless in the best way. not gonna elaborate more, need to experience for yourself.

already looking forward to rtf.
New - mansion

Late fr had her on 2nd day

Photo must discount, maybe more meat as well

But bloody hell

Everything else is superb. I don’t know what else to say. Please go try
Old 09-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Done few booking with this stable before. They seems to be ok.

Sometimes we bound to experience such incident. I guess just give n take bah. Cant really blame the OKTs. At most they could just give the gals "counselling"....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by timexbitch View Post
Avoid at All Cost

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=897883

Terrible experience from Lust365

Horse: Evo
Damage: 200$

Story:-
> Did booking mid-day, happily going to the place at night.
Met the girl at the place, face like paralyzed, sibeh black face already for i have not did anything or talk yet.

> Guided me to the room and ask me to pay, pretty standard

> Bathroom action, literally none, she is too busy cleaning her mouth. Try to start some conversation, she said she is not able to speak any english at all. Just shooking her head whenever i talk to her

> In bed, sop of catbath and bbbj, then cap on and apply ton's of KY. showed me her knee is bruise, refuse to do anything then.

> Seeing her braces and yellowish teeth, i did not initiate any mouth to mouth action nor with her " I owe her 10 million attitude"

> I did not finish any shot because FJ is probably the worse, you are like masturbating, she turned on her muted mode. I cannot find the different between masturbating and fucking at this point. She just "deadfish" like a log. Hoseh

End of story, left as an Unhappy man with 200$ wasted

Good job OKT
Old 09-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
40yo ideal weight
can do 6 pulls up no issue...not fit but ok ok ba.
I only started dome 1 at this age. before that hardly ever bonk bef since no gf or fwb. I'm too ugly to get one

prior to dome 1 i usually go for ML and most frequently is Cheryl. I love her petite body a lot.

so i would say is a recent thing only

bro.. maybe u are too stressed with work, so that's why u have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.. must chill chill a bit bro..

condom wise.. suggest u trial and error the different brands, maybe u prefer the thinner/or thicker types... or condom size.. if too tight, will be uncomfortable and sure erection problem.. ( try Trojan brand if wanna try the bigger size ones)

or try drinking Kopi O before bonking (it works for me bro)..
Old 09-09-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
sgbig802 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
oops my bad.. was deciding between 118 or 119 but havent seen any FRs for 119 yet
Also considering 119, but not any FR yet
Old 09-09-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronian View Post
Jenny is trimmed, not bushy from my experience.
nice...thx for the feedback
Old 09-09-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Managed to visit Jina @Poseidon

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21622687

Location: ok not bad, central & discreet, convenience by public transport
Body: 9/10 long hair, big boobs, curvy MILF body type (my favourite) and huggable body type, nice to hump on
Boobs: 10/10 big DD melons, quite soft & f*** huge (thats what I'm looking her for), no question asked and straight to zhutzhut non stop like a baby until I fulfilled my desire. I still missed those melons.
Pussy: 9/10 shaved clean, no smell, she react when you reached her G-spot.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, quite gentle my liking
French: 10/10 lovely frenching, out tongue basically fighting non-stop like duel with swords, I missed those sweet tongue fight.
FJ: 10/10 did cowgirl purposely to see those melons shaking/groping with my hands and missionary to bang her pussy hard, quite tight for me...yummy! Love it when she grinds me hard on my ggb while on cowgirl. The pain still last until now while typing her FR...
GFE: 10/10 soulmate feeling, love it.
OKT: Fast and responsive. Auto quoted 2 shots as I want. Hehehe

RTF if time & money permits, I would love to again, hopefully she don't return so soon. Thanks OKT for intro, cheers
Old 09-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timexbitch View Post
Avoid at All Cost

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=897883

Terrible experience from Lust365

Horse: Evo
Damage: 200$

Story:-
> Did booking mid-day, happily going to the place at night.
Met the girl at the place, face like paralyzed, sibeh black face already for i have not did anything or talk yet.

> Guided me to the room and ask me to pay, pretty standard

> Bathroom action, literally none, she is too busy cleaning her mouth. Try to start some conversation, she said she is not able to speak any english at all. Just shooking her head whenever i talk to her

> In bed, sop of catbath and bbbj, then cap on and apply ton's of KY. showed me her knee is bruise, refuse to do anything then.

> Seeing her braces and yellowish teeth, i did not initiate any mouth to mouth action nor with her " I owe her 10 million attitude"

> I did not finish any shot because FJ is probably the worse, you are like masturbating, she turned on her muted mode. I cannot find the different between masturbating and fucking at this point. She just "deadfish" like a log. Hoseh

End of story, left as an Unhappy man with 200$ wasted

Good job OKT
Otk would say no chemistry, need to understand the girl, she is tired..... Anything but not their fault.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwereuborn View Post
Otk would say no chemistry, need to understand the girl, she is tired..... Anything but not their fault.
liddat even PCC feels better.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

This girl is sibei cute..

FR for 118 from Fantasia

Looks: Pics are close. In fact I think she looks better in person. Can tell that she's a 整形美女.. quite good results I must say. Did I say that she's sibei cute?

Body: Slim. Nubile. Petite. (wait.. this sounds familiar..) And C cups that complement her figure very well. Another enhancement and nicely done from most angles, though I could see the scars below them when I was downstairs doing my best impression of Picasso Some thai tan but I'll say on the fairer side of the FLs lately.

Character: English is pretty ok. Managed without Google Translate. She's from bkk and has that citygirl vibe.. she fits in nicely in any of the instagrammable brunch places. And when she first greeted me in a simple white dress with her boobs almost spilling out.. I was almost ready to take her clubbing. But chatting more with her, I could tell that she has a hardworking side to her. I was looking forward to the services..

Service:
Frenching: yes. her tongue is pretty fast.. feels like a pinball flipper attacking yours. Expect a fierce battle here.
BBBJ: hardworking.. but could be better. Her style is fast and furious blows.. but a bit too shallow. I could see her inexperience showing here, and bros might want to guide her if that is missing the mark.

Painting: shaved, no smell, soft and delicate and totally inviting you to slurp.. I think this is her weak point.. can tell her body tension building up then loosening as I varied the strokes. Do this right and she'll be your bitch later on.

FJ: Started in missionary.. super tight. Needed KY (and top ups cause I, ah, took some time..). Bonked her deep from the get-go and just enjoyed the tightness surrounding the lil bro. It felt good and almost ego-boosting to see this petite thing writhe with pleasure from the deep thrusts. She also preferred to open her legs soooooo wide for entry.. totally no restraint. Switched to cowgirl and took a small break while did her thing, pumping her hips like a petite sexdoll. The tightness was still there, and I could feel it quickly slithering up and down the rod. Switched to cowgirl when I saw her tiring and again saw a petite body bouncing off the lil bro.. damn erotic. I also realised I have had hip onaholes that were the size of her hips. WOW.. wasn't expecting that connection. Anyway, switched back to missionary and she held her legs spreadeagled while I entered her.. again that tightness is unbelieveable. Moved her legs onto my shoulders and continued bonking her deep deep. Decided to play one more trick in my book and moved the pillow under her hips. The change in angle is extremely comfortable (and I highly recommend bros try this different angle) and I used this chance for full-in-out strokes until mission completion. (for this reason I also suggest not resting on the pillows )

Parting notes: I couldn't help but compare her to 117. Both girls are so similar, yet so different. Both are petite girls with slim, nubile bodies, yet 117 felt au naturel while 118 felt like a manmade work of art. 117 edges out in terms of service but 118 edges out in terms of looks. I'm actually pretty happy with both of them.. individually and separately. The thought of tarma crossed my mind immediately after the session.. but I don't think I can survive that. (oh and they are good friends... so it might work... but anyone trying that might be pretty broken from the exertion I guess)

Pics are from her after I asked No photos allowed.. too bad.. she's really photogenic.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-09-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR on Fantasia 119

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=119

My thirst for a young, slim and petite girl is still insatiable. Saw another girl from one of my favorite stable and WOW. That’s young and really petite. Can’t remember when was the last time I fucked such a small girl. The smallest in my memory is Cheryl (China ..just left SG). Will this new girl cool down my fire?

OKT - No need explain more. I go to a variety of stables as I like to try new things and have come to conclude that Fantasia bro is one of the better ones out there.

Location - Hotel in G area. No need reg.

Looks - First impression I told her. WAH. You so short! I stood just beside her and I am a full head above her. She is REALLY small and petite. 150. Wow. 40kg. Wow. I keep measuring her against me cos it was just so funny how short she is. I am around 178 btw. And in my mind, I was thinking. Hoseh. Now can try how it feels like to fuck such a short girl. Other than that, her looks are cute type la. Not chio but really just like your neighbour daughter, if I may. She tie her hair in 2 small pig tails lor, sometime like the picture above. But you got to give that picture some discount in real life.

Boobs - Her boobs are all natural. I think its cos its a bit too soft like tofu that it is a little saggy. Not enhanced. Interestingly for her, I think enhanced one will help her. Nipples are pale pinkish type and those bigger type. Not big boobs also so those looking for BIG boobs, this is not for you.

Body - SMALL AND PETITE. Hahaha. She has a few tattoos on her tummy area and thigh. I dont think you can find a smaller sized girl than her in the current line up from various stables. She has a flat tummy. Easy to carry around doing what you came here to do.

Attitude - Want to put this that she has good attitude sia. Due to her size, its just the cuteness la. From her shyness when she saw me and her heart racing (I measured her pulse, it was racing) to the talks about Jackson Wang and the giggles on handsome boys, yeah…its a fun experience for cuteness overload. She is not really that new to the scene in a way as she used to work in a AGOGO bar and customers do bring her out.

French - DFK, you say it you have it. She will naturally just suckle on your tongue and use her tongue to explore your mouth. Simply enjoy frenching her.

BBBJ - At first I wanted to stop her. I told her….ehhhh I can feel your teeth. Then its like she heard it cos she ignored me and keep blowing as it continue to grew even more harder. And then, zoom, I feel no more teeth. She also can go on and on blowing me and OMG, its hard to get me to CIM cos I usually dont go for that but her blow really was quite good. Maybe I was memerized by such a petite girl blowing me that I ended up with one shot in her mouth. WOOOAHHHH.

Painting - She enjoys being serviced lot and very sensitive behind her ears and neck. I attacked her and kissing everywhere as I love it when the girl reacts to the kisses. She moaned so much that I didnt paint her much! LOL. I just keep kissing her everywhere to see her reaction. My finger pussy detector also went in and confirmed that this one is another low milesge one.

FJ - No KY required as she was all steamed up from the kissing. And cos of her size, there is no issues just to move her around and pump her up. We change a few positions and no black face and comments from. She just keep smile at me. And while pumping her in missionary, there is one big tattoo on her tummy to remind you that you are pumping at 2000s girl. Enjoy it where she moved to cowgirl and slide my cock in her so shyly and I fuck the shit out of her. She was resisting to moan loudly and made small cute sounds. Hahahaha. This girl you just need to take the lead.

RTF - Can you find me another one this age? Btw, she is really cute and blur…asking where is 7-11 etc etc.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dbmiydkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=898338

Had a session with Mila from Empire yesterday after end work. Messaged bro Ben and as always he's friendly and efficient. Helped me decide which one to choose. Cause I was hesitant on trying other girls after having Paan 😅

Looks : Same as advertised. Not as fair but definitely same person as the pic provided by the okt.

Body : Toned body, enhanced C. Just how I like it. Her room has a mirror so can admire the view. As other bros mentioned, she's a milf. Surprisingly no baby damage, not that I can see 🤷‍♂️

Bbbj : Pretty sop. Not but DT, got focus on the shaft and balls.

Catbath/french : She does kiss but not on the extreme side. There's tongue action and all but could be better to be honest.

Fj : Quite tight for a milf. And the moans seems authentic. I will definitely rtf soon.

Overall : It was a decent bonk. I have to point out that so far empire and galaxy pics are not overly editted or enhanced. From my experience with these 2 stables so I will put them in my go to stables. How I consider trusted stables is based on my past experiences with certain girls. But some stables listed do edit or photoshop so take note 🙏 do your homework before and let's not blame okt or other bros for bad banks, cause end of the day. You make the final call before handing over the money if it's to your liking or not.

Go-to stables :
- Empire6969 & Galaxy (Chanel, Paan, Mila)
- Loveaffairs (Mew)
- Mansion (Opal, Mona)
- Gentlemen's club (Paris, Amber)
- VipThai (Smile)
- Pink Lady (Shiela)

These are the ones I remember 😅

Looking to try 118 from FB, might consider....
Old 09-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
myand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Just get blue pill, it's quite easy to get it nowadays. As long as you are horny, it helps maintain erection.
Or get some L citrulline supplements. Can help also. Blue pill scared of side effect ah
Old 09-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Baenre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Mila from Empire earlier.
Originally booked Paan but her auntie find her at the most inopportune of times. Shit happens. Live and let be.
OKT was apologetic and intro-ed Mila. I travelled across the island liao... saw Mila's picts and decided to go for it.

Usual hotel at Geylang for this stable with no registration needed.

Opening the door was a lady clad in black lingerie with a dazzling smile.
Mila is definitely a pretty lady. Her large doe-like eyes, contoured face and most importantly dazzling smile was attractive to me.
Her huge boobs are manmade though and they need more seasoning. Already did my best in kneading them and licking her nipples to ready them for the next bros.
Able to carry a basic convo with her basic english and we spoke for a while before beginning the session.

One thing i would like to state is that she did not offer to shower with me. No biggie for me though.

She wanted me to lie down and give me a massage as she claims to work in a oily massage in BKK. Told instead to sit on my lap so that i could put my face into her considerable assets. She still tried to massage my shoulders while i was feasting on her Ye Zi Mei baos.

After laying down, we were just hugging and i was nibbling on her thin sensual lips as she didnt seem to want to french. My hand was slowly exploring and stroking all parts of her smooth skin and slowly headed south where i reached her hairless orifice of wonder. Gently prodding, kneading, caressing, she got wet real fast.
The light kisses became heavy frenching as her tongue sought to intertwine with mine and she was moaning in sexual gratification.

After enjoying my dextrous fingers of agility, i spread her legs apart and decided to paint a masterpiece with her very nice looking pussy. None of those flappy wings shit.
She made it hard for me to paint as she kept gyrating her hips and was basically pushing her pussy onto my face which was suffocating for me. She was rubbing her boobs while i painted her until she had a big O and i did my due dilligence by inserting my tongue to lap up her sweet offerings.

She gave me a short bbbj (only a minute or 2) and proceeded to cap me and i finished after a few positions in her surprisingly tight orifice.

Upon completion, she headed to the toilet first and washed up. I went in after her to wash up and when i came out, she was already dressed.
Hmmm? What about my 2nd shot? I checked the time and there was 16mins left. Oh well.

Will i return for Mila? Well maybe. Not showering together and short bbbj are negative points but the rest of the experience was good. Should have asked for longer bbbj which she should have obliged.

As usual, ymmv peops. Stay safe and happy bonking!
Old 09-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
fatchoi88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Daina - Caviar

Looks: Pretty Mid 20s. Slight discount from photos.

Body: Smells good, curvy.

Boobs: Those D’ss

Pussy: Trimmed.

French: Yes, quite a passionate tongue fighter.

Attitude: Great English, very chatty and friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1