The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hope the shop still there when you return next trip.....
IMHO you could have underestimated ability of viet police to fish out hanky panky shops if they only rely on Sbf to see where to raid that is naive thinking as for pricing increase due to influx of tourists wrkend cheongsters coming from other well to do Asia countries push the pricing up... Is a matter of time price will go up other cost of living is picking up girls are more money faced want a prada LV gucci so price sure up... So can't fault only the Cheongsters who don't bargain like u did ... As you are resident bonker they are ad hoc weekends cheongsters come and go ...
Old 11-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
IMHO you could have underestimated ability of viet police to fish out hanky panky shops if they only rely on Sbf to see where to raid that is naive thinking
I have never under estimate Viet cong an...anyway Ben Ny had been raided regularly in the past and that is not what I care...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Good tip - gotta remember to use this method at other "dangerous" places.

But a question - I'd think that her having a separate room would only be useful if she manages to get an adjoining hotel room? And if so, perhaps best that one actually PRE-rent an adjoining room any day/night one wants some action? Can use for different girls too I'd think.

SEAJ
My frenz LL booked another room for her because his small head is screaming and dying for CJ. Doesn't matter what room is given, she definitely did not sleep there because next morning he did not come down for breakfast. walou eh , shiok shiok liao.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
My frenz LL booked another room for her because his small head is....
Oh, I see! This works for hcm 5 star hotels as the girl gets access upstairs - which is the big hurdle there.

I was thinking about locales where the big worry is hotel rooms being raided even though access to them by anyone is quite easy

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 12-02-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
NPK also been discussed openly on other forums for ages
Sure that's why its not the standard price of 200k instead they demand 400...npk is posted but not as frequently as Benny so not as rip off as benny
Old 12-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
IMHO you could have underestimated ability of viet police to fish out hanky panky shops if they only rely on Sbf to see where to raid that is naive thinking as for pricing increase due to influx of tourists wrkend cheongsters coming from other well to do Asia countries push the pricing up... Is a matter of time price will go up other cost of living is picking up girls are more money faced want a prada LV gucci so price sure up... So can't fault only the Cheongsters who don't bargain like u did ... As you are resident bonker they are ad hoc weekends cheongsters come and go ...
This post shows your ignorance abt VN...the prib with posting openly is firstly price inflation caused by carrot chop idiots...secondly the cop know abt these places as that's how they earn but when it broadcasted that its a vice activity by clueless foreigners stumbling around drawing attention then the police cannot feign ignorance and are forced to act....please know the culture and system before u speak.

Keep silent pple guess u stupid...speak up and pppl know it
Old 12-02-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
This post shows your ignorance abt VN...the prib with posting openly is firstly price inflation caused by carrot chop idiots...secondly the cop know abt these places as that's how they earn but when it broadcasted that its a vice activity by clueless foreigners stumbling around drawing attention then the police cannot feign ignorance and are forced to act....please know the culture and system before u speak.

Keep silent pple guess u stupid...speak up and pppl know it
LFMAO if hurricane88 the moderator also don't totally disagreed on intelligence networking of police at Vietnam he is a regular and can be considered as resident hcm Cheongster how come your views differ so much from him... You sounds funny which schools of economic you learned that price is inflated due to a few carrot chop idiots ... Pricing is influenced by demand at hcm outstrip the supply of girls that why price gone ... If you come compare property price 2 -5 years ago at hcm and now is due many of these Roberts (like you) who baoed or married local viet ladies ...

Local viet man don't buy condo or land as marriage conditions with ladies there but more than often foreigners who married and stayed with their wife to be there will...

When land price go up every thing goes up maybe you are the contribution to my more expensive bônk on hcm !!! Kidding any this you and me and who is hurting to quote anyway just teach you another words freeloader is defined as asking around information without doing homework you double check should be spoon feeding ..

From the past few posts here i realised you have pissed a few bro off lol you are local pai kia here ? I better call Sbf mata come here hurricane88... If I freeloader I won't return favor points after you upped me... In life don't overcalculative if not one day more bills will be presented ...

Last edited by Allanooi; 12-02-2015 at 07:41 AM.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cesc88 View Post
never my intention to sabo my fellow chiongsters, i have removed the post and hopefully those whose quote the post can do the same for the rest, please PM me if you need the address,but i am very sure you can find more than what i did in HCM if you have more time wander around.
yes...thank you...use pm to inform is better...rather than you post openly...nowadays cong an work pretty fast so things illegal we never post openly...who knows who reading...

Old 12-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
LFMAO if hurricane88 the moderator also don't totally disagreed on intelligence networking of police at Vietnam he is a regular and can be considered as resident hcm Cheongster how come your views differ so much from him...
correction...I cannot be considered resident of Vietnam...I just frequent traveler to Vietnam...each trip I live a few days per month...only once per year I shall live one month in Vietnam...

in the past 2 years, property prices in Vietnam are down due to no buyers...new laws will be intro this year which may spur foreigner buying but yet to see...

in this forum...each can express their own views...nothing to fight about...move on...

Old 12-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
vespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LFMAO if hurricane88 the moderator also don't totally disagreed on intelligence networking of police at Vietnam he is a regular and can be considered as resident hcm Cheongster how come your views differ so much from him... You sounds funny which schools of economic you learned that price is inflated due to a few carrot chop idiots ... Pricing is influenced by demand at hcm outstrip the supply of girls that why price gone ... If you come compare property price 2 -5 years ago at hcm and now is due many of these Roberts (like you) who baoed or married local viet ladies ...
This shows how ill-informed you can be. H88 do not like to argue with you knowing you are out there to trash anyone who opposed you. You and your gang/clones are worst than hooligans in this forum.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
correction...I cannot be considered resident of Vietnam...I just frequent traveler to Vietnam...each trip I live a few days per month ..... this forum...each can express their own views...nothing to fight about...move on...
Agreed I can move on although I know my post is subjected to contest and rebuttal any i won't fight for sake of fighting that doesn't mean my views are wrong and his views are correct anyway we all will move on better save energy bonking yah... Bonking till girls cry better than make bad boys cried here...
Old 12-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
hongkeetong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
Introduction to sai gon coffeeshop

Urban station
Urban Station Coffee is a Vietnamese chain of modern style coffeehouses located all around hcmc. They serve coffee, Italian sodas and a range of similar drinks. Their outlets have a modern Western interior design inspired by foreign take away coffee places.
Seen quite a few of these around. How are their coffee?
Old 12-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bonking till girls cry better than make bad boys cried here...
If bonk ladyboys suppose to cry or happy?
Old 13-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkeetong View Post
Seen quite a few of these around. How are their coffee?
Their Coffee is one of the best I tried

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 14-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
hongkeetong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Their Coffee is one of the best I tried
hmm....must try the next time i'm there. I usually get my caphe from street side or Trang Nguyen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread