The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
steviepool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

liverpool to win real madrid!!!!
Old 20-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviepool View Post
liverpool to win real madrid!!!!
Wats the market? Napshot onot?
Old 20-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Faye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

liverpool this year will get EPL AND champ league ! liverpool 4ever!
Old 20-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye View Post
liverpool this year will get EPL AND champ league ! liverpool 4ever!
that dream is fading slower and slower as each week passes by honestly
Old 20-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly speaking, when compared to Man Utd's form, we are way behind. But we must still have the faith that nw it's only a 2 horse race to the BPL title.
AV will surely falter towards the end cause of the depth of their squad.
Chelsea & Arsenal got their own problems too & have some catching up to do. Liverpool will have to really get on a run of winning games in order to a a better chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
that dream is fading slower and slower as each week passes by honestly

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 20-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Abstract from ESPN- Soccernet.

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has joined Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson in writing off Chelsea's hopes of challenging for the Premier League title this season.

MikeEgerton/Empics

Carragher: It's a two horse race now

Luiz Felipe Scolari was sacked as boss of the west London club last week after a poor run of form which has seen them slip to fourth in the table. And despite Guus Hiddink coming in as interim manager until the end of the season Carragher cannot see them recovering.

On Wednesday, Sir Alex also stated his belief that the title race "is going to be between ourselves and Liverpool".

Liverpool are now five points behind United after they comfortably won their game in hand against Fulham on Wednesday night, but Carragher still thinks his team will battle all the way with the current Premier League, European and World Champions.

"Just overtaking Chelsea and Arsenal in the challenge is an achievement in itself already so everyone should be proud of that,'' he told the club's official website.

"We finished fourth last season, but we have overtaken Chelsea and Arsenal and even though everyone at the club understands that it's not over yet by a long way, at the moment it looks like it is going to be us and Manchester United for the title.

"A lot of people said at the start of the season that we needed to be in the title race at the end and at least be in with a fighting chance.

"Now hopefully we can go one step further and win this title. There are still a lot of games to go, so it's important everyone at the club remains calm.''

Dirk Kuyt, meanwhile, has warned Manchester United they cannot afford to slip up.

The Dutchman said: "We have players who are just reaching their peak, Steven Gerrard just seems to get better every season and maybe he hasn't even reached his peak yet.

"He scores loads of goals and everyone can see how important he is. It's the same with Fernando Torres and a few others.

"We have a lot of young, talented players who have now been at the club a long time. I think this is the best team I have played with at Liverpool.''

But Liverpool expect the pressure to really be on by the time Mark Hughes' side arrive at Anfield on Sunday, when anything but a victory could leave Liverpool trailing in Manchester United's wake.

And Kuyt recalls the dramatic meeting with City at Eastlands earlier in the season when he scored a last-minute winner, one of a host of late comebacks which ensured Liverpool are now the only serious challengers to United for the title.

Liverpool also won in the last seconds at Portsmouth last time out, and Kuyt puts this new-found ability to turn games around in the final minutes down to a familiarity and spirit in the dressing room.

He explained: "It was a crazy game at City and a really important one. We were 2-0 down at half-time but saw a completely different Liverpool side in the second half.

"The comebacks have been possible because the team has been together for longer. All the players know each other better, and I also think there are a lot of players here who are getting better each year.''

Liverpool go into this weekend's game on the back of a two-week break from competitive action. Boss Rafael Benitez allowed his players a few days off following last week's internationals - something Kuyt believes will be of benefit as the season progresses.

He said: "The manager gave us a few days off so I went back to Holland to see family and friends. The whole family went and enjoyed it.

"Hopefully it will be my last opportunity to go back this season, because that would mean we are doing really well. We're all ready for the rest of the season now.''

With Gerrard still a doubt for the City clash, and Robbie Keane gone, Ryan Babel is likely to find himself involved on Sunday despite a season of erratic form.

But Liverpool's other Dutchman reckons he is learning fast, and says: "With Robbie having left that has increased my chances a little more.

"I feel that I am ready for more playing time so hopefully that will come.

"I have spoken with the manager and he has told me what my role can be in the future. If necessary, I will play as a winger, but I have made no secret of my desire to play as a striker at Liverpool.''

And he is looking to learn from Torres as he endeavours to improve.

He added: "I have to be realistic. I know Fernando is the number one striker, there is no doubt about that. But there are a lot of games and I want to prove that I can be a striker, too.

"Fernando has wonderful movement and that is what makes him the player he is. It is definitely an area where I can get better, so I look at him in training.

"My shooting with my left foot could be better, too, and Fernando is good with both feet so I have been watching how he positions his body to strike the ball.

"I have to keep telling myself that I am only 22. it is easy to forget that. It is good for me that I have been playing more as a striker because that is where I feel most comfortable.''

Liverpool's title bid could be further boosted by the sooner-than-expected return of skipper Gerrard with manager Rafael Benitez opening the door for a potential return as a sub against Manchester City on Sunday.

"Maybe he could be on the bench against City but we don't know. He wants to play every single game. He knows the game against City will be very important, and also the Real Madrid one too,'' said Benitez.

The club have also asked UEFA to bring forward the date of their potential Champions League quarter-final second leg to avoid a clash with the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster.

"We wrote to UEFA last year, pointing out the significance of April 15 if we do get to the quarter-final, especially as it is the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster,'' a Liverpool spokesman said.

"We have asked not to play on that date and that April 14 should be considered instead.''

A UEFA spokesman said: "We have received a request and we will try our best to accommodate it, but we cannot guarantee at this stage that we will be able to.''

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
Frankly speaking, when compared to Man Utd's form, we are way behind. But we must still have the faith that nw it's only a 2 horse race to the BPL title.
AV will surely falter towards the end cause of the depth of their squad.
Chelsea & Arsenal got their own problems too & have some catching up to do. Liverpool will have to really get on a run of winning games in order to a a better chance.
This has been the best season so far at no 2. Hopefully we can win the title.

Old 20-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Some times i just wished the players will just shut their gap and let their feet do the talking...how many times has things said come back to haunt them..
Old 20-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Players are not automatons what. Carra speaks his mind and I respect him for it.

Can we keep our mouths shut in our workplace?

Fans do wish for funny things sometimes.
Old 21-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

They can jolly well speak their mind when they are in the right position to do so....wasn't it a couple of weeks back when El Nino spoke of the FA Cup return match against the other smaller team Everton and making big prediction only for the team to fall flat....they are just shooting themselves in the foot doing so...
Old 21-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you are just pissed off cos the team is not performing well enough. The players have the right to be frank and speak their mind, not only when the team is doing well. If not scotch tape their mouths???
Old 21-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 17
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

when the Reds has the chance to build some buffer btw them and MU,they did not take the chance. drawing too many matches is the killer's blow.
look at MU,even though they did not play good football,but at least still manage to win,even though it is 1-0.

frankly,it will be very difficult to win the league now. unless something happen over at Old Trafford.

but i like the never give up attitude of the team,fighting till the end of season.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 21-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Gerrard out of City clash
By Soccernet staff

February 20, 2009

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard will not make his return to action against Manchester City on Sunday, as the club eye next week's Champions League tie with Real Madrid.

Gerrard is still battling a hamstring injury suffered in the FA Cup against Everton two weeks ago and with European action resuming next week, manager Rafael Benitez confirmed on Friday that the midfielder will not be risked this weekend.

"Steven will not be ready for this game," Benitez told the club's website. "We don't know if he'll be back for the game in midweek but clearly he will not be involved against City.

"He is improving but we cannot take any risks so he won't be in the squad."

Liverpool travel to face Real Madrid in the Champions League knock-out stages on Wednesday and although the Premier League's second-placed club need to beat City to keep up the pressure on leaders Manchester United, Benitez will not risk his inspirational skipper.

Gerrard's absence will leave the Reds a little thin in midfield with Xabi Alonso suspended for the Anfield clash after picking up five yellow cards.

Lucas returns from a ban and may play a part while Fernando Torres and Dirk Kuyt are likely to be in the starting line-up, having been only used as late substitutes in the win at Portsmouth a fortnight ago.

Fabio Aurelio is expected to return to full-back after a stint in midfield at Fratton Park.

Old 21-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Cleaner View Post
when the Reds has the chance to build some buffer btw them and MU,they did not take the chance. drawing too many matches is the killer's blow.
look at MU,even though they did not play good football,but at least still manage to win,even though it is 1-0.

frankly,it will be very difficult to win the league now. unless something happen over at Old Trafford.

but i like the never give up attitude of the team,fighting till the end of season.
Still not impossible stastically. All it needs for them just to lose 1 match & draw 1 match. Or draw 3 games . Liverpool still have a slim chance.Provided of course we don't slip up ourselves .Which means we must win all remaining games.

Old 22-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope any commentators (after the match) will asked Benitez if the news about him QUITTING end of the season are true

ESPN Soccernet - Paper Round

REDS ROCKED BY RAFA QUIT THREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1