The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
If people already call me carrot head and I still continue, then instead of being the carrot head, I will become the dumb head. Better move on and leave the burden to you and your galfriend.
So u really visited her in hcmc??!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
who is more jailat than my girlfriend sis (adopted by my girlfriend family since young). Other stories about her in somewhere in this thread.
I also know who she is. Cos of her I have a debate with ur gf on this words "quyến rũ". Ur gf say this word not good. cant use it to describe her "sis"..............

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I also know who she is. Cos of her I have a debate with ur gf on this words "quyến rũ". Ur gf say this word not good. cant use it to describe her "sis"..............
not matter how bad she is and no matter how much my gf complain about her, my gf still love her as a sis. So it is nature that my gf will defend for her.
Old 14-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Sharing another case :

Since then Bro 'K' has changed .... A Sad epsiode for Bro 'G' and not sure if it's was a fairy tale ending for Gal 'W'.
Nice for sharing...read liao headache...so many alphabet names...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
She is a real burden. No money to spend now, don't want to work and yet try her luck to borrow money from my girlfriend. Got house in province but never go back stay, yet stay with my girlfriend in hcmc.
This type of gal I will distant far away. No way I will be one of the carrot heads.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 14-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nice for sharing...read liao headache...so many alphabet names...
Sorry Bro Hurricane ...

I write aready also confused ... hahaha ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

S'pore has a lot of Santa Claus
Old 14-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So u really visited her in hcmc??!!
No la. I am only the smaller carrot head here. I visited some girls in HCM but she is not one of them.
Old 14-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree

sorry can i ask u something about vietnamese spouse?

if i will like to marry a vietnamese girl, can i marry her in singapore with vietnam recognising the married cert? if marry in vietnam, must got her parents as witness? is it a must to hold wedding dinner over there?

if married liao, stay in singapore must apply what pass for her? only after she get pr then can allowed to stay in singapore?

i not very sure about the laws in singapore and vietnam.
Recieved this PM. Anyone can help, please do
Old 14-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sky22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read few pages of the thread randomly and supposed most of the stories are very similar. I juz want to share my similar experience also... guess from the start of the relationship you have to test her real motive & set things right. When I first met my viet gf, she is rather naive and innocent. as time goes by, hear from her friends can get more and more from carrot head aka bf, she started to try her luck but she is few rare species that will feel guilty and drop the idea to ask for more when the rubber meets the road. Eg. she genuinely lost her hp one day & I went Mustafa with her to buy her one. Tested her reaction on those cheap models and she keep quiet and walk away. Finally one caught her eyes which I observed ($999 no contract), my smily face read knn in my heart when I face her. About to pay at the counter, she stopped me and tell me just buy the $69 model. Another incident she told me her parents owed $2k owing to house renovation as a storm had destroyed their house and needs to pay up asap. I told her this will be the first and the last and settled for them (of course I seen the house and confirmed its true). Wanted a bike to get around as she stayed very far away from HCM city, told her I can only afford one which cost $1.5k and she gladly accepted it. Also, need to pay her brother's education, I paid up $2k for him and he graduated with a Diploma and started working in another province earning $250/mth. Her father very sick due to spine problem and need money to see doctor every mth, I bought an insurance for him and the whole family so that my gf won't ask for huge sum of money to pay for their medical in future. I constantly drill into her to ensure her family can survive without her or at least she just need to give about $200/mth and that is the max for them. If her brother wants to buy a bike etc, never pay for him but can loan to him. This 5 years, things work well so far. I noted that her character and motive is vital. If your gf only wants more and more money & don't bother at all abt your well-being, then leave her alone. No pt go on especially her family also has the same mind set and take you as carrot head. Sorry, a little long and hope my sharing is constructive.
Old 14-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
I have already PM him with my reply .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
I replied him too...think he has the same phobia when he wanted to go hcm first time about 2 years ago...ask everyone and every detail...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I replied him too...think he has the same phobia when he wanted to go hcm first time about 2 years ago...ask everyone and every detail...
oh issit ... i see .....

Agree ... The questions he ask me also slightly different from what is being posted here.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I have already PM him with my reply .....
Quote:
Why not post ur replies here so that everyone will benefit from it. Tks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why not post ur replies here so that everyone will benefit from it. Tks
This is what I shared with him based on what I have done and the knowledge I know so far .....

Bros here please comment and add on as well for more indepth understanding for the well being of those brox who has a Vietnamese Partner .... cheers

Quote:
can i ask u some questions about having a vietnamese wife in singapore?
Sure, why not. I will answer to my best ability

Quote:
if i want marry a vietnamese lady, i rom in singapore or vietnam will be better?
ROM in Singapore if you wants her to stays in Singapore short-term, long-term, PR or ultimately becoming a Singapore Citizen.

ROM in Vn will cost some money & will need to do alot of paper work. Also you can apply to stay in VN up to 3 mths instead of the usual 1 mth.

Quote:
is it a must to hold wedding dinner at vietnam for her family?
I would say Yes ...
Also thats depends on whether she wants it anot but i doubt so because it's not about her but their parents....

Vn is still a very traditional country in terms of customs & beliefs .... In theory, they will want to have a customary wedding ceremony & a wedding reception .... why ??? Answer is "Face Value" .... If you don't hold the ceremony, how the family going to answer to their relatives & the neighbourhood on why a man keep coming to their place, subsequently their daughter got pregnant & have baby. People like to gossip if they spot something to talk about.

Quote:
after rom, how long can she stay here and apply for what pass for her before she can become pr?
Whether ROM or not, maximum for a foreigner to stay is 1-2 mths.

But then since you all are married, you can apply for her a 6 mths Long Term Visitor Pass (LTVP) on-line. Approval takes about 4 weeks and subject to their terms and conditions. Application can only be done if she is in Singapore. LTVP Renewal is every 6 mths.

In fact, you can try to apply straight away PR for her but the process take much more longer in terms of months & years, while waiting for PR to be granted, they will at the mean time issue LTVP to her & likewise renewal is every 6 mths.

I hope this info are of some help to you .... cheers

FYI ...

1. I have ROM my wife in Singapore.
2. I have gone thru' the Vn customary Ceremony with my wife.
3. I have held a wedding reception in VN for them.
4. I have my full wedding photos taken in VN.
5. I have brought her for her pregnacy check-up @ their local clinic & she is now 3 mths pregnant.
6. I will be applying LTVP for her when she comes in October.

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1