The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Was in Danok alone on 18th. (Last Wednesday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
I see no one is complaining & I find it interesting reading it !!! At least you have a supporter in me ...
Thanks.....I will be there again this Saturday to meet bro Holy and many many grand sifus.... (They will be there from Friday)
U join?
Old 25-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieMonkey View Post
Hi guys i'm new here and quite new to this stuff. soon imma gonna go try out for the 1st time at Dandok. So nid some suggestion from you seniors XD

which hotel is recommended that is good (good rooms)?
which is recommended or wise location(bar etc) around danok to find nice syts?
what should i do/consider to initiate to the offer to book them?
Important advice or precaution that i need to take as a newbie in this field in order to avoid various problems?
Oscar, Grand satit is nice...
I usually go hello bangkok, spider... (read forum for more places to cheong)

avoid motorist or anyone who is over friendly when you first step in thailand, go straight to the farms yourself, they are everywhere...

it is pretty standard, off-peak RM200, peak RM250, super peak +RM50. you can start farming from 12noon, and the girls will stay until next morning about 10am. Judge appearance of girls yourself, for interior part, tell OKT which type of girls you like , for example: boobies sizes, auto transmission, sex machine? some farm even offer exchange if the girls has bad attitude at a price of around RM50.

FINALLY, PLEASE READ FORUM BEFORE YOU POST QUESTION. THEY ARE ANSWERED PREVIOUSLY...

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
there again this Saturday to meet bro Holy and many many grand sifus....
Wow, you seem to have a season parking pass up there. Slice of thailand, just right at border
Old 25-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

br, danuk will not leave you ... or is it You will not leave Danuk ! Too many happy memories there la !
Old 25-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wow, you seem to have a season parking pass up there. Slice of thailand, just right at border
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
br, danuk will not leave you ... or is it You will not leave Danuk ! Too many happy memories there la !
Happy memories? Most of the time I don't know how I took my dinner?
Hahaha, hope to join both of you again there in the near future..
Old 26-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks.....I will be there again this Saturday to meet bro Holy and many many grand sifus.... (They will be there from Friday)
U join?
Sorry bro, I can't. Anyway, have a pleasant trip & enjoy your fullest bro ...
Expecting yr FR, ok?
Old 26-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Who is bro Y ?.

Me, ah ?.

Yes, thankless to respond to newbies. Before responded and that newbie who is not a newbie got many clones and Zipped, Zapped our reputation.

Me still in KL. Call you when i am in Sunk A Bore. Kopi and beer on Friday night ?.
Bro, I heading for KL today..... can kopi in Kl with you near your house? Should be hitting the North South Highway in a couple of hours from now (11.45am)

Have to FFK you, let MM take care of you lo....
Old 26-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, I heading for KL today..... can kopi in Kl with you near your house? Should be hitting the North South Highway in a couple of hours from now (11.45am)

Have to FFK you, let MM take care of you lo....
Ci pek you !. Gave me 777 or 747 !. I am in Singapore. Damn !. So utterly boring in this place.

Better give me that puying phone number. That one that you ( OMG ! )
f*cked 4 times a day ( again, i thought you f*ck one per day as you ....ah pek ). Going to Bangkok and Pattaya soon. Need some lovely lady when i am in BKK and Pattaya. Don't worry, me very nice boy. Will take care of her.....very well !.
Old 26-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
woh ho ho..
Bro Yokosi has spoken.

Take note.

Good one bro Yokosi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bro Y , looks like you are the official " fucking " king in this thread, only fucking the ends of those deserving ! Hope I don't end up kena fuck by you !
What, lah !.

So, i am now " fucking " king ?.

No good to f*ck newbies too much. They said that i was also once a newbie but this fellow was a single comando and never asked stupid questions on the internet before when cheonging previously in USA, Canada, Switzerland, Taiwan, Batam and Southeast Asia. But got burnt a lot but that....experience.
Old 28-05-2011, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheonging life is a learning process~ Cheers bros

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 29-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro X,
went there but she(aeis) was booked continuosly for 3 days... no luck for me..
ipah went back kampung. they are getting the attention after a lot cheongsters read your fr.
btw, ah kung/gund in rose is back I heard.
got chance book her la...bbbj, and catbath from her also pretty good(suck your toes too). just that I am a boobs lover so not my type la..and I heard she is a drama queen...can see her do crying crying and riding riding ...hahahahaha
Old 31-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Samster

One night in Danok(28/5)

This is to thanks bro Thai Traveler, Holy, Pingpong and others(Sorry I can't remmember their names) for their accompany on the clubbing at Fortune, HB, YES and Kiss.

Special thanks to Thai Traveler for the dinner and most of the drinks are sponsor by him.

Sorry bro Thai Traveler and Holy, had to leave Kiss as the puying want to go to Paragon. But I see both of you really enjoyed in Kiss.

KNN, me slept from yesterday afternoon until 7am today.....so tired! HM asked me what project I did on 28th?

Both Thai Traveler and Holy are the Danok king....
Old 31-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

Re: One night in Danok(28/5)

Quote:
This is to thanks bro Thai Traveler, Holy, Pingpong and others(Sorry I can't remmember their names) for their accompany on the clubbing at Fortune, HB, YES and Kiss.

Special thanks to Thai Traveler for the dinner and most of the drinks are sponsor by him.

Sorry bro Thai Traveler and Holy, had to leave Kiss as the puying want to go to Paragon. But I see both of you really enjoyed in Kiss.

KNN, me slept from yesterday afternoon until 7am today.....so tired! HM asked me what project I did on 28th?

Then, you are the Emperor of Danok. And with 3,000 concubines !.
Old 31-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, nice meeting you on the 28th it was really fun hanging out with you guys. Will be at dnk this weekend, if you happens to be there, just give me a buzz.
Old 31-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice to hear that everyone had a great time there ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1