The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She has her own place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You think she will clear my requirements?

Given that my previous favs gum you.
Think she'll clear most of your requirements if playability in not an issue, not that it's low but within the boundaries(given that CBJ removed )
she stays alone and you'll be surprise where she stays, unless she moved.

Thank You
Old 22-06-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftcoreBoi View Post
Any bros got any recommendation for syt nuru, pref syt as now only early twenties and pref my age group.

Doing my research seems like natalie is the best around(although not exactly syt) but high risk of fly aeroplane or no reply.

Looked through an qi/joyce and miu miu but all seems to be milf category.

Any recommendations or ctc would be greatly appreciated!
I try to book nat but to no reply. so I guess it is common. would like to know other good recommendation too.
Old 22-06-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
I try to book nat but to no reply. so I guess it is common. would like to know other good recommendation too.
Ying Ying from local section if you want nuru. Xue Er if you want CIM. Persoanlly tried these two and found them worth RTF. Just a note Ying Ying is probably in her 40s,nit the age stated on her page.
Old 22-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is quite picky on new customer and will usually check your number against the customer database. Just keeo messaging her to show your sincerity.
Old 22-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did xue er delisted herself? Just caught up with the posts and still don't see her on sgl
Old 22-06-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Did xue er delisted herself? Just caught up with the posts and still don't see her on sgl
Settling some issues.
Old 22-06-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
SoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any other recommendation other than xue er and nat?

Doesn't have to be nuru although preferred, but more importantly be syt
Old 22-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ying Ying from local section if you want nuru. Xue Er if you want CIM. Persoanlly tried these two and found them worth RTF. Just a note Ying Ying is probably in her 40s,nit the age stated on her page.
Can't seems to find xue er details.
Maybe I will give ying ying a try soon. but in her 40s still got hot bod?
Old 22-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

Try rui rui. 24yo nia.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't seems to find xue er details.
Maybe I will give ying ying a try soon. but in her 40s still got hot bod?
I find her body v good for a 40yo especially her tender and well-shaped breasts. But milf is like whiskey, everyone has a different opinion as to what us good. Dont flame me ah.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I find her body v good for a 40yo especially her tender and well-shaped breasts. But milf is like whiskey, everyone has a different opinion as to what us good. Dont flame me ah.
What’s the roaming signal like?
Old 22-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

up for exchange.. min4
Old 22-06-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

7p does a mean massage
SYT not many I suppose
As a few pointed out, Rui Rui probably most SYT
Old 22-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

alternatively try su meng aka xiao wanzi.

thou i prefer her RTC姐妹 xiao xiao, but xwz actually few mths younger.
Old 22-06-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rocketlaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, has anyone tried SLG momo? Tempted to try her nuru and breast fuck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1