The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Sorry. been away for awhile. Got some PMs about here so I am now reading back a few pages to get caught up.

From what I can see so far, there seems to be alot of misunderstanding going on and that have led to bad feelings among some.

As said above: sometimes a neutral stand may be misled by poor choice of words.

And if a 3rd party is needed then I volunteer to do so and call for a truce to let calmer heads prevail. As far as I'm concern, most of us seniors here are friends through a mutual "hobby" and interest. I soak in all the great info you guys provide to keep me (and others) updated to make my life easier when I'm there.
And as friends, we all know there will be times when we may not always agree on things but after awhile we realize just how silly things are and it's just NOT WORTH LOSING A FRIEND over something silly or some simple misunderstanding.
I've had many disagreements with friends where we could argue openly but in the end we are still friends and sometimes we become stronger friends.

From what I understand, The Lord posted some informative post about the thinking and experiences of others in the PI. Just from my POV, those post were very entertaining and like I said, very informative. It may not have any dealings for the casual 1 week visitor to AC (or anywhere in the PI) but it gives great insight to those that may stay longer and what one might encounter (with the pros and cons).
Many have also posted and some have pics that are not relevent to cheonging in AC but once again it is informative (as it shows a side of PI many of us will never see but again gives insight into the local people).

I believe The Lord had very good intentions in posting the various post to keep us informed about what some had experienced in the PI (and just for the record, I've sometimes felt the same as the original writer of the post).
Just remember that it is NOT mandatory to read every post so we could ignore those that don't interest us, but then there are people like me that finds The Lords post very informative. Its always to each own taste and so name calling to others trying to be helpful is also out of line as its easier to just skip the post that have no interest to some and move on.

Looks like we need another session of beer drinking, Shake hands, say that was silly and go on to do what we do best. Brag about who we cheong (or what we cheonged).

There is enough bad feelings in this world already, so lets have Peace here.

Cheers to all who have to read my once again long winded post.

Freez

I was about to reply to all about this whole thing myself but after reading your post I don't need to.
It's something I would truly agree with.

When everyone calms down and had time to think things over they will all agree with you. Not worth losing a good friendship/ or relationship over something as simple as this. Now if someone was to steal anothers GF or wife, then thats a whole different matter that may not be forgiven.

(then again, if someone was to steal my wife, he will be doing me a big favor and I will have to thank him:)

PT
Old 15-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
(then again, if someone was to steal my wife, he will be doing me a big favor and I will have to thank him:)

PT
Hahahaha....this just brighthen up my day....

Kudos to your sense of humor......I have learned something today....thanks!
Old 15-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
PT
Brilliant ..some even may (secretly) wish for this

PS: Freezone, nice touch, for cooler heads
Old 15-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
coper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

c'mom guys.. cool it.. tis is 1 of e great thread hir wif priceless information n updates,pls dun screw it up over some silly comments or opinions.. it wont kill or hurt u in anyway,,n nothing 2 gain fighting over ego n points on a forum page.. simple rule: read wat u like n skip wat u dislike.. i may not b a avid contributor,but i m definitely a loyal lurker hir.. keep e thread rocking man.. shake hands n make luv,!!
Old 15-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting difference between us. That's why I predominantly go for bar girls, that way I know what I am getting and they know what they are getting. The expectations are "kinda" mutual.

I have some non BG friends like some whom I've met from DIA and Girls like the recep you met at the Korean dinner whom I consider friends. For me, I have no interest in bonking them, maybe it is just me, but I think since they are not in the trade, if I would to bonk them it would mean something more serious. And I do not want to mislead them as I know nothing or very little will come of it (I'm not going to be their husbands - seriously, these girls are young, and that is their main objectives for "dating" older men like us). Of course I am generalising, and know that there are some non BG who are nymphos and just love sex.. and any sex between us will not lead to anything more (but thus far I've not met any in AC - maybe because for many in AC, their bodies and sex is the most valuable thing they can offer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Bro

Firstly u must understand if pussy is my main intention, I would hv gone for a bargirl in DIA instead of normal girls as too time consuming n sucess rate very low for normal girls.

Bargirls n waitresses are so much easier to bed.
So I just want a date w a normal girl during Holy week, whether i can get pussy is secondary.

I agree, I too don't look at how much money I spend while there and expect an equivalent return for it (ROI). Because I am there for short time, you know, that I am slightly more free with my money, as having a good time it that short period is what I am looking for. ONLY BECAUSE I am there for a short time, PHP100-200 I don't bother to count so much.. BUT if I was a long term player like some of the brothers, I would definitely change and even PHP1-2 will make a difference.

And too much of a good thing, sometimes can be bad too.. hence the normal girl would make a change from the BG and waitress.

Quote:
Just wanna say : Doesn't mean everygirl I meet , my intention is their pussy.
Doesn't mean everything i do, there must be Return on Investment.
To end off. Interesting difference. So what do you think the girls on DIA are after? to me one of two things. Money or Marriage. If not why else date a guy twice or three or four times their age? It cannot just be about the great company that us brothers provide, we generally don't share much in common with these girls. In order NOT to break their hearts, I wonder why lead them on in the first place.. to what end? Friendship? I generally don't bonk friends.. unless they are super duper hot! hehe

So maybe sex tourist is the wrong word, especially for all the experience long time brothers here - the thrill of the hunt seems to be more important that the kill itself - BIG GAME HUNTERS?... but at the very least a player.. and someone not willing to be totally committed to just 1 person - and ultimately interested in sex if we can get it.
Old 15-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
And if a 3rd party is needed then I volunteer to do so and call for a truce to let calmer heads prevail. As far as I'm concern, most of us seniors here are friends through a mutual "hobby" and interest. I soak in all the great info you guys provide to keep me (and others) updated to make my life easier when I'm there.

From what I understand, The Lord posted some informative post about the thinking and experiences of others in the PI. Just from my POV, those post were very entertaining and like I said, very informative. It may not have any dealings for the casual 1 week visitor to AC (or anywhere in the PI) but it gives great insight to those that may stay longer and what one might encounter (with the pros and cons).

Many have also posted and some have pics that are not relevent to cheonging in AC but once again it is informative (as it shows a side of PI many of us will never see but again gives insight into the local people).

I believe The Lord had very good intentions in posting the various post to keep us informed about what some had experienced in the PI (and just for the record, I've sometimes felt the same as the original writer of the post).
Just remember that it is NOT mandatory to read every post so we could ignore those that don't interest us, but then there are people like me that finds The Lords post very informative. Its always to each own taste and so name calling to others trying to be helpful is also out of line as its easier to just skip the post that have no interest to some and move on.

Freez
Just woke up and am happy to see a fellow bro come forward to be the 3rd Party.

His cut and paste is informative and well intentioned but personally I find its too much at a time and tiring to digest. But that's just me and I kept it to myself.

Anyway I checked his post and found out that an edit on his post was done while I was doing my 3 liner. Otherwise I would have not replied openly but PM to The Milk Man as requested. No wonder he blew his top.

This line "Actually I was hoping tht dear Master Z would give some advice to The Milk Man." was added while I was doing the 3 liner.

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=7515

Quote:

PT
Excellent words for me to read and wake up to and I would probably nominate this quote for an award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
I agree, I too don't look at how much money I spend while there and expect an equivalent return for it (ROI). Because I am there for short time, you know, that I am slightly more free with my money, as having a good time it that short period is what I am looking for. ONLY BECAUSE I am there for a short time, PHP100-200 I don't bother to count so much.. BUT if I was a long term player like some of the brothers, I would definitely change and even PHP1-2 will make a difference.

And too much of a good thing, sometimes can be bad too.. hence the normal girl would make a change from the BG and waitress.

To end off. Interesting difference. So what do you think the girls on DIA are after? to me one of two things. Money or Marriage. If not why else date a guy twice or three or four times their age? It cannot just be about the great company that us brothers provide, we generally don't share much in common with these girls. In order NOT to break their hearts, I wonder why lead them on in the first place.. to what end? Friendship? I generally don't bonk friends.. unless they are super duper hot! hehe

So maybe sex tourist is the wrong word, especially for all the experience long time brothers here - the thrill of the hunt seems to be more important that the kill itself - BIG GAME HUNTERS?... but at the very least a player.. and someone not willing to be totally committed to just 1 person - and ultimately interested in sex if we can get it.
BC, you are very ok in your present mode of cheonging. If I was in your situation, I would also strive to do the same route as you re treating and handling the girls.

Most filipinas come to AC with the aim of earning money to send back home for family's needs. It's their doing their part since they now come of age. Sex to them is enjoyable but they usually blank out their mind when you are between their legs.

Being brought up as staunch Catholics, sex to them is TABOO. But for their family, they will SACRIFICE. Landing a permanent partner/sponsor is preferred but in the end, it is all about the money. Before I get shot on this, I agree that there are exceptions. GFE will be given to the man if it will lead to securing the DEAL.

My hats off to you for this line > "In order NOT to break their hearts, I wonder why lead them on in the first place.. to what end?". Treat the girls well and get our kicks but don break their heart. We like to take the newbies as they arrive but they are the most vulnerable.

Some of our brothers here have asked me to help send their friends in AC small amount of money through Smart Padala/Money and I am fully agreeable to this practice. I usually send 300-1000p with a sending of a txt from my Smart roaming sim. An excellent move to nurture that special girl for our next trip at a minimal cost. Beats going to a Western Union counter and being inclined to send 3300p since we already took the effort to get there. If any regular here needs my help to send small money, then PM me.
Old 15-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Hi All,

Does anybody know of any freelancer bars like LA Cafe in Pasig city? Appreciate any info on freelancers or bars with action in or around Pasig city.
Old 15-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting difference between us. That's why I predominantly go for bar girls, that way I know what I am getting and they know what they are getting. The expectations are "kinda" mutual.

We all know most bargirls on DIA r usually transaction type, I also go for these when I need a release.

I have some non BG friends like some whom I've met from DIA and Girls like the recep you met at the Korean dinner whom I consider friends. For me, I have no interest in bonking them, maybe it is just me, but I think since they are not in the trade, if I would to bonk them it would mean something more serious. And I do not want to mislead them as I know nothing or very little will come of it (I'm not going to be their husbands - seriously, these girls are young, and that is their main objectives for "dating" older men like us). Of course I am generalising, and know that there are some non BG who are nymphos and just love sex.. and any sex between us will not lead to anything more (but thus far I've not met any in AC - maybe because for many in AC, their bodies and sex is the most valuable thing they can offer)

I think the greatest difference between u n me is you concentrate all on bonking on a tight schedule n for me it's not all about sex everyday (can't afford anyway) with ample time.
So it's normal that our focus n views differ.
It's cheonging for u n cheonging plus living for me.

My definition of ROI is just indicating that I invited the bargirl to videoke just purely wanted to help her get over her sadness not expecting anything back.
Same as dating the normal DIA girl at SM for company.

U may be surprised that some of them may just want friendship, even penpals only just for some cyber care n concern which they lack.
Some wants older men cause they find the young punks not trustworthy. There r too many Single moms around.
A simple date of friendship will not lead them on to any harm, sometimes they do appreciate concern n company of a friend.
There is harm only when their feelings are toyed, sexed n dumped intentionally worse still if they got pregnant.

Sometimes do put yourself in their shoes, they are as afraid that u cause them harm much as u r afraid that they scam u.

While enjoying hunting, don't end up to be the one hunted down...hahaha...

It's not abt the word. It's abt the perspective n thinking of each individual.

See u in abt 2 weeks, bro.
Old 15-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Hi All,

Does anybody know of any freelancer bars like LA Cafe in Pasig city? Appreciate any info on freelancers or bars with action in or around Pasig city.
Bro I think you mean Malate or Ermita for LA Cafe? Pasig very far man..more like near Ortigas there.
Old 15-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

The thread being at a sensitive point now. . .

Id rather clarify....

In my previous post tagging datou i mentioned i favour dating normal girls.

No offence to u bro boat collector.

Its just wht i prefer.

Having said tht i hv a great time at the bars playing n d choice of different BG every day apart from my sneak outs wen im with my Gf.

So yes i love normal girls but will not give up on BGs either

Quote:
Old 15-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arrrgh!! Very painful! I don't have a computer now, so have to use my mobile to type. And I just lost everything I typed. Now have to retype again! Sigh.

Anyway, because I'm on my mobile, I'll use bro the Lords post to reply to, but in no way writing only about this post.

Bro he lord, no la. I didn't take any offence what so ever. I was trying to highlight the different cheonging styles. I 100% agree with Bro Datou and Z that if I was someone who stayed longer or visit more frequently, there is no way I can cheong the way I do now. I can see that after a while, just going for the BGs can get a bit stale and one might want more normalcy from the crazy and wonderful world of AC. Even myself, my style changes the more I visit. My last trip, I drank less, bonk few girls (but make up for it in frequency), visit fewer bars, spend less money than my first few trips. So cheong style is an ever changing thing, as we learn and experience more.

So newbies to AC can see there are different ways to cheong. There is no place on earth like AC. Cheap, friendly girls but the hundreds if not thousands, all centrally located.. Like a harem town on earth. My advise to newbies would be to GO CRAZY! Unless you get bitten by the AC bug and return more frequently or stay longer, you might as well make the most of your time in AC. Like some bar girl told me " you shy, you die" well doesn't make sense until you're there. If you are there short time, being coy and shy only means you are wasting time, where you can be seeing new bars, bonking new girls or both! I haven't been to all the places, never been to Korean town, or Blow Row (must get the sifu to take me the next time)

Since we have bro Datou here, I will use an anology in my mind now. Its just like the old Jacky Chan Kung Fu shows, there is the drunken beggar style, the praying mantis style, the eagle claw style, cheong is like this. We each have our own style. Sometime some aspect of the style not powerful enough to defeat the Pinay girls, then we have to watch and learn the styles of other sifu and adept them to our own style. Hehe.. Analogy is tribute to our own Jacky Chan!

I can honestly say the bros I have met here are all great! And I don't believe anyone has ill intentions. Just sometimes forums lack the ability to convey tonality and facial expressions, which causes minor misunderstanding to grow and get worst. I say in doubt, clarify. No one will be champion, or stands to gain fame or riches by being a hero in this forum. None of us use our real names, so how to benefit? Only the BIG BOSS who owns SBF will get any fame or fortune.

Anyway I want to suggest a gathering in Singapore for all bros. we can meet to exchange stories, meet new bros (I've not met so many of the sifus here). And my ulterior motive, I no longer have internet connection and TV at home. I've packed it all up as I'm moving. so nothing to do in the evenings. Any day this week except Thurs and Fri is good for me. I can go anywhere in Singapore. What say you? Hands up all those who wants to meet! Hehe.

Better send now before I mess up again and have to retype!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
The thread being at a sensitive point now. . .

Id rather clarify....

In my previous post tagging datou i mentioned i favour dating normal girls.

No offence to u bro boat collector.

Its just wht i prefer.

Having said tht i hv a great time at the bars playing n d choice of different BG every day apart from my sneak outs wen im with my Gf.

So yes i love normal girls but will not give up on BGs either
Old 15-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Master Ziebart, if you believe that you have outsmarted me by pointing out to the Edit on the post. . . And if u believe you hv made me the Villain of the Piece, let me say that u have succeeded in getting more muck on ur face.

Please do not try to curry sympathy abt ur lack of Guapo English. . . I know u can speak very well should the need arise.

Suffice to say that at this point u do not hv a strong case in ur defence and hence the need to carry out successful distractions of the reader by talking abt d pm to The Milk Man n d Edit. 

Ur trying to prove ur benevolence by claiming tht u (oops tanmikel) wld hv pm'd D Milk Man.

And it was my edit tht prompted u to post a reply instead.

Dear benevolent Master Z did u need to wait that long to pm him? !

If u noticed after D Milk Mans now famous post, i allowed for several days to see how you "my dear friend" would react.  With ur age n wisdom Master Z im sure you could have done far better? But u chose to do nothing. . . Happy tht someone was whacking me? I cant see any other reason for ur silence then. If u were so Gracious N Benevolent tht u r now painting urself to be you would have used the words Well Intentioned and Informative then by replying to The Milk Man. 

Right? Any right mind would adhere to tht line.  Tht wld hv stopped the further fraying of delicate feathers.  

And why now? The talk of pm'in The Milk Man? Almost as an afterthought to cover ur tracks!

Why dear Ziebart did i expect u to come to my rescue? Coz if u remember during CNY meet up, i had explained to you why I do it! And i had no reason to believe tht u did not understand.

If u hv not already noticed Master Z, there were a few edits to tht very post u were referring to. In fact there were several edits to my other posts which you normally never highlight (distracting the reader?)  Sadly Master Z, im not blessed with ur ingenuity nor with the ability to put down all my ideas at once.

PS: Even my edits hv a time limit of 1800s (SI). I dun hv the liberty of editing at will to tickle my slower reflexes.

PS: il reply to ur previous post a lil later. I need more time than the Edit feature allows to reply to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Just woke up and am happy to see a fellow bro come forward to be the 3rd Party.

His cut and paste is informative and well intentioned but personally I find its too much at a time and tiring to digest. But that's just me and I kept it to myself.

Anyway I checked his post and found out that an edit on his post was done while I was doing my 3 liner. Otherwise I would have not replied openly but PM to The Milk Man as requested. No wonder he blew his top.

This line "Actually I was hoping tht dear Master Z would give some advice to The Milk Man." was added while I was doing the 3 liner.

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=7515

Old 15-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Day 9

Special girl arrived , we were happy to see each other n needless to say super long DFKs n wrestling on bed till finished.

Afternoon my girl n I went w bro Z to Macbalacat area to watch the Holy week cross bearer.

Think almost spend over 2 hrs there.
Eat ice cream at 7-11 n Halo Halo (ice kacang) in neighbourhood stall.
Humid day so return to hotel for bath before we set off to Angelwitch for pool, my girl in hotel watch TV will join us later.
Same routine pool videoke for the night n back hotel have another sexxion n another next morning.

10th day

As bro Z flying next morning, I inform Special girl that I wanted to keep him company for his last night in AC, so tell her go back n I'll meet her next morning. Which is an excuse i hv for other plans, hehe.....
Actually I had just hooked up w DIA girl from Fantasy to meet afternoon 1pm , through my netbook w her beside me watching tv in the morning.

Happily waiting for the Fantasy meat n suddenly aeroplane text came. She not free , text me later working 6pm to 2am.

Sian, Bro Z n me went Dau Bus Terminal for my 1st taste of the much talked about Bulalo. And indeed more tender, leaner meat than checkpoint stall.
Took w Pork sisig n haohalo.
The shops here got cheaper loads too , pay 98p load 100p.

After lunch n abit window shopping, Bro Z approached a trike for ride to Angelwitch as weather was hot n was quoted 100p.
Bro Z: why so cheap? I give u 200.
n the trike keep on asking how much he wants as we walk away.

We walked across the road to view some sandals n electronics.
Asked price n basically USB player electronics prices are almost doubled that of GZ.

Graduate girl texted, I texted back : My friend interested in u.
She : Me n U , ur friend w my cousin ok?
Seems like they don't cross swords .

Took jeep to near jollybee n walked to Angelwitch for pool.
Joined by Mike n girl later. Mike's girl was very attractive though about 27 which kept me glancing once in a while. Later joined by Bro Z's girls.
Played 3+ hrs n chalked up 170p for lost pool 17 times, 90% by me. But made up by Pool Master Z wins of 3 free drinks for the girls.

Graduate girl text again, Shadow s girl also text. All never reply as priority is Fantasy girl.
After pool we all went videoke, as we step outside a closer look at Mike's girl made my points for her from 75 to 65 n 3 years added to the age. Wrinkles just appeared from nowhere w different lightings.

Went to videoke n received Fantasy DIA girl text meet 2am.
Abt singing till 11pm bro Z wants to bring girls back hotel n we left.
Bath n later abt 1 went out w bro Z n girls to Korean grill w live band opp. Paradise Garden as we hv free coupons for drinks.

Eat n enjoy the live music n Fantasy girl text abt 2am to meet Mcdonalds outside. We settled bill n waited near the Mac's ice cream kiosk.

Suddenly a group a girls passed by n 1 was staring at bro Z. OMG it's DIA girl 1 from Aura bar off work at 2am also. Luckily i was standing behind bro Z n she didn't notice me. I did a ninja hide behind him and shifting to cover myself as she walk passed still looking at him n around (must be searching for me). As she not noticing I slip behind the kiosk for cover for 5 mins till all's clear.

When I came out a petite girl was on the road by the railing smiling at me.
Though short but quite pretty to me.
Introduced ourselves n made our way back to hotel w Bro Z n company behind.
As we just met, so chat for 15mins at the dining table area about our lives shows photos of her son, she is 24 yo n I showed mine.

i then suggest to watch some tv (of course meaning lay on bed)
Hand first put her shoulder, then thigh , then .................
DFK, then long DATY until she moan, followed by long BBBJ, Ball lick superb except abit teething during bbbj. And she tied her hair up like a shuttler so i got full uncovered view of her act.
Put cap mish position, try many type of strokes: 3 shallow 1 deep, then 1 sudden deep n pause, then vigorous fast. She moaning very loud.
I tired , changed cowgirl n she contd moaning as she go up n down.
Then doggie vigorous banging n she moan even louder n finished.
Damn bloody Sextified me n I think her too.

Hugged n slept another similar sexifying round abt 7am n she left after i gave her money.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Another super FR from Bro Datou. So the Fantasy girl never showed up?

Quote:
Day 9

Special girl arrived , we were happy to see each other n needless to say super long DFKs n wrestling on bed till finished.

Afternoon my girl n I went w bro Z to Macbalacat area to watch the Holy week cross bearer.

Think almost spend over 2 hrs there.
Eat ice cream at 7-11 n Halo Halo (ice kacang) in neighbourhood stall.
Humid day so return to hotel for bath before we set off to Angelwitch for pool, my girl in hotel watch TV will join us later.
Same routine pool videoke for the night n back hotel have another sexxion n another next morning.

10th day

As bro Z flying next morning, I inform Special girl that I wanted to keep him company for his last night in AC, so tell her go back n I'll meet her next morning. Which is an excuse i hv for other plans, hehe.....
Actually I had just hooked up w DIA girl from Fantasy to meet afternoon 1pm , through my netbook w her beside me watching tv in the morning.

Happily waiting for the Fantasy meat n suddenly aeroplane text came. She not free , text me later working 6pm to 2am.

Sian, Bro Z n me went Dau Bus Terminal for my 1st taste of the much talked about Bulalo. And indeed more tender, leaner meat than checkpoint stall.
Took w Pork sisig n haohalo.
The shops here got cheaper loads too , pay 98p load 100p.

After lunch n abit window shopping, Bro Z approached a trike for ride to Angelwitch as weather was hot n was quoted 100p.
Bro Z: why so cheap? I give u 200.
n the trike keep on asking how much he wants as we walk away.

We walked across the road to view some sandals n electronics.
Asked price n basically USB player electronics prices are almost doubled that of GZ.

Graduate girl texted, I texted back : My friend interested in u.
She : Me n U , ur friend w my cousin ok?
Seems like they don't cross swords .

Took jeep to near jollybee n walked to Angelwitch for pool.
Joined by Mike n girl later. Mike's girl was very attractive though about 27 which kept me glancing once in a while. Later joined by Bro Z's girls.
Played 3+ hrs n chalked up 170p for lost pool 17 times, 90% by me. But made up by Pool Master Z wins of 3 free drinks for the girls.

Graduate girl text again, Shadow s girl also text. All never reply as priority is Fantasy girl.
After pool we all went videoke, as we step outside a closer look at Mike's girl made my points for her from 75 to 65 n 3 years added to the age. Wrinkles just appeared from nowhere w different lightings.

Went to videoke n received Fantasy DIA girl text meet 2am.
Abt singing till 11pm bro Z wants to bring girls back hotel n we left.
Bath n later abt 1 went out w bro Z n girls to Korean grill w live band opp. Paradise Garden as we hv free coupons for drinks.

Eat n enjoy the live music n Fantasy girl text abt 2am to meet Mcdonalds outside. We settled bill n waited near the Mac's ice cream kiosk.

Suddenly a group a girls passed by n 1 was staring at bro Z. OMG it's DIA girl 1 from Aura bar off work at 2am also. Luckily i was standing behind bro Z n she didn't notice me. I did a ninja hide behind him and shifting to cover myself as she walk passed still looking at him n around (must be searching for me). As she not noticing I slip behind the kiosk for cover for 5 mins till all's clear.

When I came out a petite girl was on the road by the railing smiling at me.
Though short but quite pretty to me.
Introduced ourselves n made our way back to hotel w Bro Z n company behind.
As we just met, so chat for 15mins at the dining table area about our lives shows photos of her son, she is 24 yo n I showed mine.

i then suggest to watch some tv (of course meaning lay on bed)
Hand first put her shoulder, then thigh , then .................
DFK, then long DATY until she moan, followed by long BBBJ, Ball lick superb except abit teething during bbbj. And she tied her hair up like a shuttler so i got full uncovered view of her act.
Put cap mish position, try many type of strokes: 3 shallow 1 deep, then 1 sudden deep n pause, then vigorous fast. She moaning very loud.
I tired , changed cowgirl n she contd moaning as she go up n down.
Then doggie vigorous banging n she moan even louder n finished.
Damn bloody Sextified me n I think her too.

Hugged n slept another similar sexifying round abt 7am n she left after i gave her money.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Another super FR from Bro Datou. So the Fantasy girl never showed up?

The petite girl I met outside Mcdonald's is the Fantasy girl.
My Fantasy fulfilled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread