The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I think he is going to scare u and make u bride him with $$$....
Ya loh I also think so. Hmm maybe he think I got the blur blur look then can bully me. Hehe. Anyway, to those bros who are not sure, just take note that S'poreans dont need visas unless you are staying for more than 30 days.

Old 29-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Icez84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lolz first time there purely business, no time for leisure... maybe should start gathering force and like-minder and head back for a post CNY chionging... air ticket forth and back with tax is 230++
Old 29-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 23
siaokia41 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiaokia41 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i just got back...
was unwell today..
then flight delay somemore...

maybe next time must go again
Old 30-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
District 8 is not actually a very safe place to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Ivy
D8 not too safe for non-white foreigners also?
Bro, why single out D8 in particular? I tot in vn, everywhere not safe if not careful and take precaution.

I am always at Ta Quan Buu, D8. Seems very residential area with mixture of the rich (damn big houses, machiam villa) and poor. Only one 1 kana snatch thief at Nguyen Tri Phuong, D8.

My bro say alot of drug trafficker in D8, my gf say last time many drug trafficker. Now alot less. Issit because of this reason, it is not safe?
Old 30-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, why single out D8 in particular? I tot in vn, everywhere not safe if not careful and take precaution.

My bro say alot of drug trafficker in D8, my gf say last time many drug trafficker. Now alot less. Issit because of this reason, it is not safe?
a couple of years back...D4 and D8 not the safest place...alot of gangs, thieves, drugiess, druig dealers etc etc....but now slightly better but still must be cautious....i do know that alot of KTV gers stay in D8...hehehehe
Old 30-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Reaper, dont worry about your comments. My objective is to post what occurred and if there is another point of reference for other bros to compare, that's even better.

Whether any area is safe or not is not apparent to any new visitor in the city. The whole place is cramp with motor bikes and cars in the evening that it is simply amazing to watch, so long as you are not in the car trying to get to somewhere.

The beauty of having a local contact is to allow you to go places that are more local and still be relatively safe. Else we are likely stuck to places that are more pricey and for tourists like Le Royale or Catwalk.

After dinner last nite, we went to Le Royale just to have a look at the place and compare. But as we were there late, it was already pack and there was no room. I got to see the exterior and the girls sitting at the bar area and I was impressed. But without any room, we went to Catwalk.

Unfortunately, when we got there, we were assigned a Mama-san that looked like we owed her money. That already was a turn-off. The girls she brought in were alright but perhaps because we forget to tell her in advance, I picked one that I cant bring back. After that, we changed mama-san.

For the newly initiated, Catwalk is outside the lobby of New World China along the main road. As you walk in, there is a band and sofas lining the wall. The decor is pretty good and there was lots of girls sitting around. As you past this area, there was another section that looked like a lounge which I didnt venture in. The KTV rooms were upstairs.

I would rate the room as classy. Price for the deluxe room comes with a minimum spending of VND3.6m. This means your drinks, girls charges must come up to at least 3.6m or be charged 3.6m. Over the minimum would be charged at actual. The wine price varies from 720k to more than 20m. beer were at 56k a can. Girls booking is about USD15 per hour but this goes to the company and not the girls. At the end, you are expected to tip the girls. I was told the price is around VND300k but my girl wanted more, which I didnt obliged. The girls were asking for USD200 for tabao.

Some of the girls can speak English and Chinese and their dressing is more classy. But classy places commands more $$ which is expected. But somehow, I didnt feel as fun as the night before. Perhaps it was the attitude of the 1st mama-san and my girl not being able to tabao? I am not sure.

In the end, I went back alone. The place closes at 1 or 2am but the girls knock off at midnite. One good thing is that this allows you to spend more quality time back at the hotel rather than end up tired and/or drunk in the KTV.
Old 30-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday night, went to a KTV in D5.
Our commanding officer, Mr Zaryl.
A very nice place to go, in-term of gers and mama san.
Price not expensive, ta bao even cheapper, 1 mil dongs.
Will go to that place again.

Nice to meet you all guys in HCM, Zaryl, SS08, Carrot, Killer killer, Vk and Botar.

Best best Regards
Long
Old 30-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Anyone know where Bro Botar is? MIA again
Hi there,

Botar did not MIA.
He is very active in HCM.
He got some problem with his internet and that y never log in here.
On the other hand, he is too busy with his girlfriendsssssssssssssss.
Sorry, don't know how many 's', I lost count.
kekekeke..........

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 30-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing4U View Post
....we went to Catwalk....

Unfortunately, when we got there, we were assigned a Mama-san that looked like we owed her money. That already was a turn-off.....
Never like that place.
Expensive, bad service (yes, especially the mama-san), and the gals think that their pussy and lined with gold and studded with diamonds.
视线人浪中找你
Old 30-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Was in HCM frm 25th till 29th jan..My short FR on uncle Ho city.

Been to Club gossip,spent 2 nites there.A friendly and posh club which hv a lot of chio babes, 3 bottle of remy costs ard 3300K Vnd. Worth it i guess.

Also been to appolycapse. wasnt up to my taste coz alot smaller though.

Point of advice to all bros is that, for freelancers,u nd to be careful with ur wallet. As one of my frenz $ kana stolen by one of them,always use the safe the hotel provide.

Been to alot of places for food,i luv the grill mutton and somehting like steamboat in HCM. Very shiok and unique.

The best there is the massage lounges,

been to An dong there for massage at ben thinh hotel 4, entrance 100k vnd gt jaccuzi and comes with massage and foot reflex.Worth it and they offer *baby massage* lolx. I paid like 200k vnd for that so total damage is onli 300k vnd and u can spend a lazy afternoon there,I hv been to this joint 2 yrs b, and they renovated the whole place. Strictly bo bbbj there,unlike last time. so veri sianz

24hr masssage joint i visited is rona masssage @ huynh thuc klang street, entrance is 130kvnd *maybe kana chop* but the gals are more *dep, there is also a photo album of all those babes if u request .Baby massage is higher as they demanded more, ok la since so chio i paid her like 300kvnd for it lor.

also there is a all in one joint i visited at cheap prices too, its at this bui thi xuan street, 4 of my friends went there and we hv haircut,wash head ear waxing, body massage, facial and thew total bill is only like 500kvnd only. juz tip my gal like 10kvnd. All veri chio and wearing uniform de, veri unique.

Overall, its a nice place that i visited,and will be b for more action.Only thing that i never try is the ktv as there are no lobang,and we r worried kana chop big time. Muz go b and try this year again.
Old 30-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
Been to alot of places for food,i luv the grill mutton and somehting like steamboat in HCM. Very shiok and unique.
tht Lau De...nice too....make us strong too
Old 31-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cunt_ranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Botar,

I will be back in HCMC on 13 Feb bro!!! Get ready for more action as we will go cheong more!!! Sorry about that day at the "Japanese" pub... was really down with a very very bad flu!!! By the way bro... have you gotten your additional mattress??

Hunting time for more em mois is going to start very soon!!! Anyway, here's wishing you "Hang Phuc Anh Kang" in advance!!!

Cheers!

cunt_ranger
Old 31-01-2008, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
tht Lau De...nice too....make us strong too
ya man they serve us sonething like glue as well suppose to be brain or something and also some balls,maybe its testicles..very warm while eating as its serve with charcoal grill..enjoyable
Old 31-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
For girl-friendly hotel, you can try Sunflower. The hot favourite here. But then there are also many other girl-friendly hotels.

Thanks Bro.
Not trying to break their ricebowl here but I would DISSUADE all bros to stop going to Sunflower, imagine I have been with them since they opened, I book every month at least 6 MONTHS in advance and still faced problems checking in during the last 2 months including this trip

- They are always full house so your reservation may not count if somebody unexpectedly wanted to extend and refused to give up the rooms.

- They have increased prices across the board, smallest room from USD22 to USD27.

- They questioned all the gals you bring back

Make your own judgement but for me I think I will be trying other similar hotels in future as its getting too popular for my liking.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 31-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
Was in HCM frm 25th till 29th jan..My short FR on uncle Ho city.

also there is a all in one joint i visited at cheap prices too, its at this bui thi xuan street, 4 of my friends went there and we hv haircut,wash head ear waxing, body massage, facial and thew total bill is only like 500kvnd only. juz tip my gal like 10kvnd. All veri chio and wearing uniform de, veri unique.

Overall, its a nice place that i visited,and will be b for more action.Only thing that i never try is the ktv as there are no lobang,and we r worried kana chop big time. Muz go b and try this year again.
You should have called us as a whole big bunch of us were there at the same period, I just came back today.....sad

BTW no trying to imply anything but just 10K tip for the saloon gals is kinda much too low cos they earn nuts from the massage service provided

Most of the KTV are quite okay if you stick to D1, D5, D3 areas, we tend to KTV-hop a lot in just 1 afternoon and never found any of them that tried to kutok us. Just remember NOT to order any cooked food in the KTV as its damn bladdy expensive

Feel free to join us as we go there every month, of cos with the golden rules

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread