The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels View Post
Snakes never study in school ?

296 - 288 = Got 8 points up .
By the way my name not snakes . Did your teacher never teach you how to read properly ?

If you are referring to me yes I never go school . But the greatest school in the world is right here in sbf .
Old 12-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elson View Post
Bro Yam Ah Mee, this faggot Buffon Lee clone of Ichigo Kurosaki and MoralEpitome hang around DM and CD. Smelly leg.

Buffon Lee that faggot just want us to response to his posts, ignore him and he will die off.

Let Boss Sam and moderators to play with that faggot.

Buffon Lee clone of ICHIGO KUROSAKI and MoralEpitome is only afraid of DUA PAO and CANNONS.
Didnt I tell you in my post a few days ago to crawl back into your hole? I see you are making a nuisance of youself in other threads.
Nothing but rants and hatred in your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen Ang View Post
Sammyboy boss, where are u??? MIA?

Please come back and do me justice. Investigate my account and moderate those fellow that violate your rule no 8.
You seem to be a like image of Elson. The manner you conduct yourself in this forum speaks volumes for your maturity and character. If you were a school boy, I would slap you and make you sit in a corner .

Whitesnake, I am going to give you the same advice I gave Elson. Go crawl back in your hole...

Last edited by lover8boy; 12-09-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 13-09-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -791 / Power: 0
jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaytiger View Post
I don't know why I kena zap until red. Can good brothers pls up me some points so that I can be out from DB.
change your nick=femaletiger

posted some without Teeth Tiger then Pm me
Old 13-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Everybody looking for Boss Sam
He's still around but seems like he's letting this forum to run wild (relexing on spammers - Elson and school kid begger - Jensen Ang begging for points) for a while to hype up readership
Old 13-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

Sgp is a democratic society ...public debate is good for the system
Old 14-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
bonk'em all bonk'em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You have every right to zap Angal. What he did was terrible and he should honor the code.

I will be zapping him too later.

However, the fact that you did not leave your nick means that you violated rule 8 and the penalty has to apply.
Hi Sammyboy Guru,

May I ask how long will my moderation last for? I would need to post some information soon.

Thanks.
Old 14-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk'em all View Post
Hi Sammyboy Guru,

May I ask how long will my moderation last for? I would need to post some information soon.

Thanks.
You are free to post in any section. The only difference is that there will be a delay before your post appears.

Your moderation is lifted when once your rep points get back into positive territory.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Points are not restored. That's not how it looks. However, the nick "bonk'em all"has been placed under moderation for the offence.
boss, u never do me justice. What about those below?

05-05-2011 02:23 PM Fuck you
27-04-2011 12:03 PM To hell with you!
7-04-2011 01:38 AM you fucktar go poon location
26-04-2011 08:21 AM fucker
25-04-2011 09:07 PM fuck u
08-03-2011 10:57 PM Fuck u asshole !!!

May I ask Boss if they all had violated your RULE no. 8???
All those were dealt with when they happened.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
bonk'em all bonk'em all

Quote:
You are free to post in any section. The only difference is that there will be a delay before your post appears.

Your moderation is lifted when once your rep points get back into positive territory.
Noted. But my points are currently -151! So I have to wait till other bros up me at least 152 points??? And what about my previous 7 power?

Thanks.
Old 15-09-2011, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

U get the 7 rep power only after your rep points hit 40 and above...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk'em all View Post
Noted. But my points are currently -151! So I have to wait till other bros up me at least 152 points??? And what about my previous 7 power?

Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cloneking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
sam...seems like rep point and rep power are in high demand here...
it is time you consider selling them..... it helps build samsters' self esteem and provide an easier path for them to get contacts..

i am not joking anyone interested in buying some rep points? pm me please..
Quote:
If I sold rep points and then removed them because of some misdemeanor, the member would then demand his money back!

This forum is already more commercial than I ever intended it to be so rep points is one area where I'll maintain the status quo.
If you people cant sell points then can i sell my clones ?

Too many on hand need to get rid of some

Power 2 $20 with almost 50 points

Power 3 $30 with almost 50 points

Power 4 $35 with almost 50 points

Power 5 $40 with almost 50 points

Power 6 $50 with almost 50 points

Power 7 and 8 $ 200 , more expensive due to very high pointers almost 900 points .

Please keep me informed if its ok or not . Thanks
Old 15-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of

Hey sammyboyfor,

Please investigate my account. Did any one violate your rule no 8?

Please uphold your law.
Old 15-09-2011, 05:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you could see the remarks in your usercp.
report ONLY if someone has violates the rules..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen Ang View Post
Hey sammyboyfor,

Please investigate my account. Did any one violate your rule no 8?

Please uphold your law.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you could see the remarks in your usercp.
report ONLY if someone has violates the rules..
Bro Big Sexy, I really salute you for taking the time attending to this cry baby

Accordingly, he has violated an offence under the Destitute Persons Act.
Old 15-09-2011, 06:43 PM
yourfucker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can i redeem money with points? if not, i will fuck you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1