The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

try this

Old 23-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picocloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONG View Post
Thanks for the tips Sperminator.

I was rather astounded and pleasantly surprised by how so many different people from all walks of life who have not seen each other in person could have so easily become 'brother' in the virtual world to the extent of even arranging to meet up with each other in a foreign country (PRC lah) to cheong together. Bravo and cheers.

Welcome to SBF! We call each other bros not becoz we want to, but becoz our little bros say so!
Old 23-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Bros! Something nice for yall..
the full pictures here

Met a looker with quite good cuppers and some rubbing got her to pose a picture for me

Damage: spend a fair amount of chit chat and lastly sperm
Old 24-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
the full pictures here

Met a looker with quite good cuppers and some rubbing got her to pose a picture for me

Bro, nice nice ha.
Tiko #62
Old 24-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the full pictures here

very nice photos! thanks for sharing!!!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 24-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Bro, nice nice ha.
went home still feeling hard! hehe
Old 24-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
the full pictures here

Great Job!!!

Now you must really share with me where you get this hot bod gal, nice tits, nice body, and nice looker... wow... I think this could be a KTV gal right? From my observation, she should be quite tall, around 1.68m at least...

Now I am really curious, do share with me the location of this kind of stocks?

I can only imagine, this kind from KTV only... but I won't be surprise if you found her in a BBS (I had this kind of gal in BBS before)

Keep up the good FR with visuals!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 24-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Dear Topfuel,

now I am in colombia...

Got year end quota chase. Bo bian...

I have been out of the fucking scene in Shenzhen for more than 2 years leow... just too fucking busy with my career... and always flying around to Latin America... Latinas are really caliente (HORNY).

Gosh, I really miss my friends, GINCHARM... really I miss him. I've not seen him for 2 year already...

AIRBRUSH, funny guy... and URBAN ROD funny guy...

hmmmm....
hola mi amigo !

como te va ? bien ?
kinda interested in South America market.... esp, Chile & Argentina...

And might need advise form you...

will send u a pm...

Chinaalleway..
Old 25-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great Job!!!

Now you must really share with me where you get this hot bod gal, nice tits, nice body, and nice looker... wow... I think this could be a KTV gal right? From my observation, she should be quite tall, around 1.68m at least...

Now I am really curious, do share with me the location of this kind of stocks?

I can only imagine, this kind from KTV only... but I won't be surprise if you found her in a BBS (I had this kind of gal in BBS before)

Keep up the good FR with visuals!
You've been away for a long time bro I can tell. You'll be surprised by the girl's quality here in shenzhen. It has changed alot. They are more meatier if you know what i mean!!!
Old 25-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great Job!!!

found the sweet gem in bbs she was previously workin in KTV but wanted some fast cash so she put herself in the bbs for awhile. missing her tits already

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 27-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
DaBom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros, in shenzhen this weekend to catch up for a few beers and a bit of hunting?
Old 27-11-2007, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 23
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picocloud View Post
Hi Sperminator

You're so damn right that girls pay money to work in KTV to milk cows like us who'd spend money to milk them in return. Fact is sugar daddies are suckers in nature. They make lots of money, and are not afraid to spend as much as they want even if they spoil the market just for the thrill. Most importantly, they have the money to play with emotions.
well written.
Old 27-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
You've been away for a long time bro I can tell. You'll be surprised by the girl's quality here in shenzhen. It has changed alot. They are more meatier if you know what i mean!!!
Dear Flipper01,

Yep, been away for too long, and for sure, me looking forward to go out for a hunting session with you guys just to get myself updated in my surrounding area.

Besides, I am staying quite near Jia Bin Road, it's only about 20 minutes walk from my home

So, let's check out the stocks together hehe...

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 27-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
found the sweet gem in bbs she was previously workin in KTV but wanted some fast cash so she put herself in the bbs for awhile. missing her tits already
Your FRs, really make me wanna go to visit the BBS again

And that foxy looking girl really make me steam... really remind me of one of the best BBS encounters I had 2 years ago, with a BBS gal... foxy looking... and really turns me on...

You know, there are some chinese girls with the kind of foxy look, the CFM look...

There was once I walked into the alleys BBS in Xiang Xi Chun, there was this foxy looking girl at the BBS, and I suspect she is the Vice-OKT of the BBS, jia gar the BBS, and 2 HONGKIES approached her and asked her if she can take 2 at a time... and she just shaked her head gently...

After observing this from a short distance... and when I saw her foxy CFM looking face... my heart pounded... and really, the kind of attraction is hard to explain...

I just told my friend that evening that I wasn't feeling horny... but I walked up to the foxy looking vice-OKT, and asked her if it's okay she go with me?

She knodded, and we proceeded up to the villager's quarters for a shot...

Man, the picture topfuel posted really reminded me of what I had 2 years ago... so, I really can understand how topfuel feels...

Up till today, I still can never forget the wonderful sexy body, nice tits, and foxy look... it have become one of an unforgettable experience.

value for money... haha... it's like you're paying RMB 150, for a RMB 1,500 KTV category... if you know what I mean. hehe...

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 27-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
skiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Sperminator,

Sheraton Futian, I think it's the newly built hotel near the international trading building in Futian right?

[QUOTE]

This hotel is located near the Shenzhen Convention Exhibition Centre.
Is that the one you are referring to.

Can you confirm please. Sorry about it. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1