The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Once Max had enough, he lifted Mary on to the basin and slowly shafting his rod into Mary wet pussy…

“Oooooo….Max….Max….You are so big…Ooooo” Mary moaned.

Max could only get about three quarter of his rod into Mary as he began to slowly rock her.

“OMG…..OMG…..I am going to die….I am going to die….” Mary’s pussy was not able to contain Max huge cock and soon she gone totally weak and panting heavily.

“Hmmmm….Hmmmmm….” was all Mary managed.

On the other side, Joey brought out a pink jack rabbit from her bag; poke it slowly into W swollen pussy….

“Hmmmmm…”

“Ha ha….wait till I turn it on and you will enjoy even more…” Joey proceeded to switch it on….

“AAArrggghhhhh……Ooooooo”

“Ha ha ha…..told you so…” Joey smiled as she began moving the rabbit in and out of W’s pussy adding more pleasure to W. True enough, after only a few strokes of the magic rabbit, W squirted and had her 3rd O. Joey played with W a couple more times with the magic rabbit before she felt a sense of satisfaction and decided to give W a break. By now, W was like a woman gone into a trance, breathing heavily, her hands were grabbing tightly on the sofa cushions, her body jerking non-stop and her wide spread legs shaking uncontrollable, the after effect from her last powerful climax.

Next, Joey turned her attention to Sandy who was out of action while all these action was happening. Joey lifted up Sandy dress and removed her Victoria secret panties…and slightly bushed pussy stared back at Joey.

“O wow….lucky her bush is still manageable.” Joey said while playing with Sandy bush. She then took out a vibrating egg from her bag, turn it on and circled it around her boobs… at the same time, unbutton those buttons on the front of her dress to reveal Sandy’s B cup size boobs.

“She has a pair nice round melons….firm….bouncy with pinky nips….nice….the advantage that younger girls have” Joey commented as she continued to work on Sandy’s boobs.

“Hmmmmm….” Finally some reaction from Sandy as she gave out a soft moan.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43574 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!.. this Joey is a really notti les, now going on next to play with n attack sandy's boobs, tits and pussy after removing her bra n panties ... can't wait to know wat is going to happen from a fully clothed or dressed sandy to a by now braless n pantiless sandy ... TS Bailey faster let us hv the next instalment to read..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
RonaldoRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS
Old 07-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Suddenly they heard Mary screaming loudly from the bathroom and all their attention turn to that direction.

W too turned her weak body over and clawed slowly towards the backrest of the sofa bed....pulled herself up and saw that Max was ramming furiously into Mary in the bathroom.....

“Aaaarrgghhhhh.....Aaarrrrggghhhh.....o give it to me...give it to me....Aaarrgghhh" Mary was actually moaning....but it was so loud that seems like screaming.

W watched in astonishment....biting her lips...making her aroused again....her right hand down south to finger her red swollen pussy....

“Hmmmm..”

The only person not interested in the bathroom couple was Joey as she continued to play with Sandy with her egg going down to her pussy area. Moving it around the area except Sandy’s pussy, making Sandy ever more aroused and shifting her body so that she could get the egg to her pussy. Joey was enjoying toying with Sandy that she simply ignored W.

On the other hand....Max has just gave Mary her big O.....she has gone jelly and was resting against the bathroom mirror. Max disengaged from Mary, he turned and took a look back into the room and saw W leaning against the sofa when but when he looked a closer look....he noticed that W was fingering herself while watching him in action. And another piece of good news was that Joey wasn’t with W and was busily playing with Sandy. He sense that his chance is now......but he didn’t want to make it too obvious so he carried Mary out of the bathroom and placed her close to W but on the other side of the sofa bed. Max spread Mary’s legs and inserted her from behind with his huge rod and started to ram her.

“No..nnoooo.....wait....wait...aaarrrgghhh....” Mary pleaded with Max as she tried to catch her breath.

Max didn’t bother and continued to ram her....and after a while Mary went all jelly again and after that she just lay on there motionless and just let Max rammed her...Max then pull out his rod and moved it closed to W. She lifted her hand to touch his mushroom then moved slowly to hold it....her hand looked so small as compared to his rod.

“So huge....” she whispered.

Max smiled and placed his rod next to W's mouth....sliding it against her lips.....W was hesitated at first but then she stick out her tongue and began licking his huge rod. And just as when W opened her mouth and wanted to take in Max’s mushroom...she felt something was being placed on her neck, she ignored it and wanted to continue eating him but just as she was about to put his mushroom back into her mouth...she felt a tug on her neck and resistance for her moving towards Max’s rod.

“O come on....we are here just for the fun" Max cried out.

W turned back and found Joey behind her and holding a rope....she placed her hand on her neck and realised that Joey has placed a leach on her and in total control of her.

“She is mine....you have Mary.” Joey shouted back.

“But you are playing with the other lady....”

“You want you can have her.”

“She is totally wash out.....not for me.”

“Up to you...” Joey said with a smile.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10574 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro, thanks. Please continue sharing
Old 11-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 14-02-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Bro quick quick update please.....
Old 15-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Sorry for the delay.....lol

“O so you will be wearing that gadget? You will get kicks wearing that ?” Max seems to be sarcastic to Joey.

“Doesn’t matter as long as my prey is happy and enjoying it.”

“Prey ? Since when I am her prey ?” W was thinking and at the same time look back to verify what was the gadget Joey was wearing. W saw that Joey was wearing these strap-on dildo that she used to see in these Lesbian AV show….never has she expect that she was going to be fuck by one. Just when all this was going through her mind….she felt that Joey “tool” is already at the edge and ready to intrude into her wet hole.

“Aaarrgghhh….” W moaned as Joey insert her “tool” fully into her and continued her moaning as Joey rammed into her.

“You see….she is still enjoying it.” Joey boosted to Max.

Alice must have heard their conversation and move her way over….and was surprised with what going on.

“Joey what are you doing ?.....Thought you said I am the only one but why are you ramming my friend ?”

Joey was dumbfounded and didn’t know how respond to Alice.

“O so both of you is an item ?” Max said surprisingly

“Come to big daddy….let me love you….” Max continued.

Alice advance towards Max…Max hugged her tightly and kissed on her lips. Slowly Alice responded and they began frenching. Joey was feeling a bit disturbed while still ramming W but it’s like just going through the motion.

Max took total advantage of the situation as he slowly push Alice downwards until she was kneeing in front of his now “weak” rod. Alice hesitated….Max took his rod and rubbed it gently against her mouth, Alice began kissing his rod….then to licking and finally she was sucking deliciously at his rod….till it was back to glory state.

All this was happening in front of Joey and W…..and was actually making both them extremely horny……Joey, was ramming W with hard and fast strokes, at the same time playing with A cup boobs and nipples….squeezing and pinching them…both of them were moaning at the same time.

Joey thought she would be angry watching her loved one sucking off another guy’s rod but no she was actually enjoyed watching what was happening in front of her….she was even hoping for further action from Max.

Max didn’t disappoint…he picked Alice up and leaned her again the sofa backrest, spread her legs and inserted her from behind slowly.

“Ooooooo….” Alice moaned.
Old 16-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

As Max continued ramming Alice, Mary picked herself up from the floor and joined in the fun….she licked and sucked Max’s nipples and caressing and squeezing his nuts with her hand.

“Aaarrghhhh……” Max moaned as he hasten his ramming into Alice….

“OOOOO….OOOOO….OOOO…” Alice moaned loudly as she cum, she didn’t squirt but she could feel her juice flowing out of her hot pussy and onto her legs and she has gone completely weak and jelly…can’t even stand on her legs properly.

Max pulled Mary next to Alice, Mary tried resist him but too late…..Max has inserted her.

“No…no…no…Ooooo”

As Max rammed Mary, W could see that Mary wasn’t really enjoying Max huge rod….in fact from her facial expression, it more like in pain then arousement. W was wondering if her pussy is able to contain Max’s huge rod.

“Joey, I think the ladies still like the real thing rather than some plastic attachment….ha ha ha” He shouted across to Joey as he continued his ramming into Mary.

Joey got real pissed off from hearing what Max has just said. She withdrawn her attachment from W

“Hey Max…” Joey shouted across to Max

“Holy shit….you…” Max exclaimed…

“Don’t underestimate me…” was Joey’s reply as she inserted into W and continues to ram into W.

W felt that the thing that Joey inserted into her now was different from the previous, this one feel more like the real thing. She tried to turn behind trying to catch a glimpse of the thing but as she turned, Joey gave her a few smacks in quick succession on her butt as it bounced and wiggled with each smack. Her fair skin butt turned to bright pinkish complexion.

“Oucchhhhh…..”

“Come….be good a good doggie and I will not smack you anymore.” Joey said to W.

Actually W has other idea in fact she wanted Joey to smack her more so once in a while Joey was ramming her, she will wiggled her butt a couple of times so as to signal Joey to smack her a couple more times. Joey would fulfilled her kinky wish.

Suddenly, Joey got hold of W’s leach tugged it so hard that W’s head actually tilted backwards….As Joey hastened her ramming until she…..

“Aaarrgghhhh……” and Joey pulled her “adaptor” out of W’s pussy.

W was surprised that Joey moaned but she wasn’t really interested to find out as she was totally exhausted from all the “torturing” and she fell straight onto the sofa bed once Joey released her grip on the leash.

While lying on the sofa bed, W's juice began flowing uncontrollably out from her red swollen pussy and wetting the sofa bed….Shortly after, she just lost conscious of the happening around her…..
Old 16-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
japaneseman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjapaneseman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

finally got update after more than a week. thanks TS
Old 22-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Wow thanks bro for another sexciting adventure......just like a mini mass orgy....my little brother got a good hard-on...
Old 01-03-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Thank you all the bros for your support.....
Do you like her abalone ?

Old 01-03-2020, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43574 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you TS Baileys for rewarding us supporters n fans with a treat of yr wifey's sweet abalone .. but the pic is not clear leh... can't see her pussy well leh...like that how to say like or not??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-03-2020 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thank you TS Baileys for giving us supporters n fans a treat of yr wifey's sweet abalone .. but the pic is not clear leh... can't see her pussy well leh...like that how to say like or not??
Sorry bro...
I am a poor photographer...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1