The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

Still patiently waiting for ILOCK to take a break before editing for a more nail biting story...
Old 15-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poison the teng!
Old 15-04-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline2000 View Post

Poison the teng!
Relex bro, it's a story!
Old 15-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
joo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story bro, please keep going !
Old 16-04-2020, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline2000 View Post

Poison the teng!
Hahaha lol I hope you didn’t really poison him
Old 17-04-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting and refreshing!
Old 17-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGG View Post
Hahaha lol I hope you didn’t really poison him

Of course not la. Hahahah
Old 17-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I notified Yiling about the latest development and she told me to head over to the Rajahs.
The Malu that they caught is a valuable source of information.

Yiling : Do not let them kill him !! We need him…I’m sure he knows something that will be useful to us….

Jackson : ok…….

Yiling : Make sure !

Jackson : Right… I’m sure the Rajahs would be nice enough to do what I say….

Yiling : Tsk !.... don’t be irritating…. Call me once you have something !

I drove to Changi and went to the ferry terminal where a boatman was waiting for me.
I could see the Rajah tattoo on his sun beaten skin and he gestured me onboard his small boat.

15 minutes later, the engine of the boat was cut and we drifted the last 10 metres to the side of a floating Kelong.

RH Kelong & fish farm.

Several wild dogs ran over barking loudly as the boatman tied the boat to the side of the floating farm.
He shushed the dogs, waving them back but they were excited by the visitors.

I climbed onto the Kelong and let the dogs sniffed me for a bit. After a couple of pats on their heads, they led the way to the sheltered lodging located in the centre of the farm.

The Kelong is about the size of 4 Tennis court connected together in a 2 x 2 configuration.

In the centre, a sizable hut with zinc roof and walls made of old weathered pieces of wood formed the office, bedroom and living area of the men tending to the farm.
It’s not big, about the size of a 2room flat I would say.

I looked around the vicinity, the next closest farm also belonged to Rajah Holdings, and the other further away is already well past the country’s border.

A Malaysia flag could be seen flying at the edge of the farm.

We’re pretty close to the maritime borders between the 2 country.

Rachel was sipping on a glass of wine while sitting in front of a fan. 2 Rajahs were standing guard in front of a door that looked like it was salvage from a junk yard. There’s even a print advertisement for cigarettes when they were still sold in packs of 10s instead of 20s.

Posters of singers from the fifties dotted the walls of the living area and I could see furniture and appliances from another era scattered throughout.

There was a loud splash and I saw a naked Rajah with full body tattoo shampooing himself while standing behind 3 large blue barrels of water.

He looked at my direction while soaping himself down, not giving a fuck that anyone on a boat passing by can see him in his birthday suit. Men that live on the sea is a different breed it seems.

Rachel did not seem bothered at all by a man showering behind her.

Rachel : Wine… ?

Jackson : No… where is he,… ?

Rachel : Henry is talking to him….

Jackson : What have you found out so far…. ?

Rachel told me that the Malus have gone into hiding after what they did. Teng wanted them to go underground literally.

Rachel : There are still a handful of foreigners left…. All of them are hold up with the Malus….

Jackson : where… where are they hiding…. !

Rachel : Relax Jackson…. Chill….

Rachel told me that the Malus split into 2 groups. Russell and his godsons are hiding in a industrial warehouse somewhere in the west of the country. The exact location is still unknown.

Rachel : The 2nd group…..consists of 10 Malus, and 40 foreigners….

Jackson : The one inside…. He’s from the 2nd… ?

Rachel nodded.

The Malu that was caught is part of the group tasked with keeping an eye on the rest of the foreigners.

Rachel : Their numbers dwindled sharply…. And from what I gathered so far, they are not very smart…. And their motivation is a combination of drugs and money….

Jackson : What are they giving them… they appears as if they are not afraid to die or something….

Rachel took out a small sachet from her purse.

Rachel : A synthetic drug…. A powerful variation of crystal meth… it reduces fatigue… stimulates the senses … makes you feel invincible….

Jackson : How did the foreigners get into the country…. ?

Rachel : Someone brought them in slowly over the course of about a year before the Malus got involved….

Looking at the door, I told Rachel I wanted to talk to the captured Malu.

Rachel : I think it’s better if you don’t….. I don’t want to ruin your appetite….

Jackson : I’m not afraid of a little blood…

Rachel : I never said it was little…

Rachel gestured to the seat in front of her and a long-sustained scream of agony and pain rang out from inside the room.

“ ARGHHHH!!!!! aRGHH!!!!! aEGHH!H!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!! NO!!!!aRGHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!!! aGHHHHHH…!! “

The screams were followed by rapid stomping of feet before it became a sob. A wet, snot snorting sob by a crying adult.

Rachel : The Malus are just a tool…… whatever Teng is planning…. Is far bigger than attacking us Rajahs…

Jackson : And what is that…

Rachel : can’t you tell we’re in the midst of finding out… ? haha

Rachel went on to update me what else they have pieced together.

Having considerably weakening the Rajahs, most of the foreigners are either dead or missing.

They no longer have the manpower or the element of surprise to pull something like this again.
Definitely not against La Bella Vita.

Rachel : from what we can piece together so far, the mastermind is bringing more people into the country…. But not these crazy druggies….. these men are easily disposable….meant to be used as a brute force….. the next group of men coming in…. they are going to do some damage…

Jackson : What kind of damage…

Rachel : I don’t know… but I know they are a mix of men from Malaysia and Thailand…. They received basic training in arms and explosives…

Jackson : Fucking terrorists…. Why are they doing this ??

Rachel : Power… to strike fear…. To destabilise a country….to crash the market…. So many reasons….

Another loud scream filled the area and I could hear stomping sound and what sounded like someone hacking and splitting a chicken at a chicken rice stall only in this instance, the hacking was complimented with a corresponding level of shouting and crying.

Rachel : The Malus were to take care of what’s left of the foreigners until December…..that’s what they were told…..

Jackson : And after that… ?

Rachel : no one knows….

Jackson : I’m interested in the most important question…. Where are the rest of the Malus…. ?

Gesturing back to the room with her head, Rachel says he hasn’t given them up yet but he should be talking soon.

Rachel : Henry….. is very good at persuading people to open up about themselves….

The door to the room opened and the 2 Rajahs stepped aside as Henry stepped out.

What hit me first was the smell. The pungent smell of blood and shit and whatever fuck that is in that room.

I could see within the room itself, there is a layer of thick plastic sheets laid over the wooden construct of the room.

Like a sterile interrogation room all sealed off from the outside.
Dressed like a industrial butcher, Henry was wearing a long plastic apron and a eye mask complete with a face shield. He was covered in blood splatter and what looked like bits of flesh and hair.

It was a disturbing sight. God knows what he did to the man inside there, but you can’t blame him.

Not after what happened.

Henry was holding something in his hand.

It’s a foot.

A fucking foot.

Walking casually over to a breeding pool, he tied a rope around the severed foot and threw it into the water.

The splashes and commotions made by the fishes feeding on the foot send water spilling and splattering onto the surrounding decks.
It’s as if they were starving for a long time.

Henry pulled up another rope which I assumed has been in there for a while, revealing the skeletons of a severed arm. Only 2 digits of the fingers were left while loose pieces of flesh, skin and tissues hung from the bones.

Jackson : Is this….. necessary….

Henry untied the remains from the rope and walked quietly back into the room. I heard the rustling of the plastic sheets and the door closed.

Rachel : When Henry went over …. To the school that day….they arrived in time…. barely a few minutes later…. A truck with half a dozen men arrived….

Rachel drained her wine and pushed the glass aside.

She lit up a cigarette and I watched her inhale the smoke deeply before letting it come back out from her nose.

Rachel : Now… those men, they were easily taken care off….. bunch of pussies…. Everyone inside the school…. Is safe…now…

Rachel sat up and I could see a glint of darkness in her eyes as she continued.

Rachel : The driver of the truck…. He saw… one of my man….he didn’t know what was happening…. I’m talking about a father…. Finishing work a little late…. Coming over to the school… and picking up his kids…..

Jackson : oh my god… don’t tell me….

Rachel : The truck driver was on his way back after dropping off the men at the school and he saw this… father….

I stopped breathing when Rachel told me the driver knocked this man down with the truck.

Rachel : Now… when he knocked my man down….

She struggled a little with her emotions before revealing that her man was carrying his 5 month old daughter in a body harness, and holding his 4 year old son’s hand.

Rachel : And he rammed… them all down…

Jackson : What the fuck….
Old 17-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel : The father and the daughter died on the spot….but the son survived….at first…

I could feel my fist clenching up as Rachel revealed that it was captured on camera that this driver, then backed his truck up and ran over the boy.

Rachel : and that driver is a Malu…. The same one sitting in the room right now….. so don’t tell me what is necessary or not…

Jackson : That man inside there is a treasure trove of information ….

Rachel : and I can assure you… that we are emptying that treasure chest…. At a speed no others can….

Jackson : at this rate….i don’t think you can get much out of him….

Rachel : We will empty him….we always do…

The dogs that were lazing nearby suddenly got up on their feet. They pointed their snouts in the air and their ears perked up.

I immediately scanned the surroundings, wary of any impending threats.

The dogs started running towards the spot where I alighted and I could see another speedboat approaching.

Jackson : Are you expecting someone else… ?

Rachel : Nate is coming….we have men scouring the area we caught the Malu…hopefully we can find something….

Another loud scream came from the room before it stopped abruptly.
He must have passed out.

Rachel got up and I saw Nate alight. He was slashed across the chest that day but other than that he looked ok, until I saw his left hand.
The way the bandage went around the hand, it was obvious he was missing 2 fingers.

Rachel : Anything… ?

Nate : yes…an industrial complex….3 storey building in Kallang Pudding industrial area…..

Rachel : Is Russell there…. ?

Nate : We can’t tell…. but a catering van delivers food to that building 3 times day…. we had a chat with the driver….he would unload all the food at the loading and unloading bay….and leave… never saw anyone there waiting for it…

Rachel : how much food… ?

Nate : Food and drinks for 55….

Rachel turned to me.

Rachel : Our lucky day…

Right about then Henry stepped out from the interrogation room again.
He started removing his masks and gloves, throwing them into a disused oil barrel.

Henry : we got it…. A warehouse…. In Tuas…. Russell is there….

The moment I digested that piece of news, I could feel my fingers twitching.
I’m going to squeeze the life out of that man.

Rachel turned to Henry and asked him how many man do they have left.

Henry : Right now….. we can gather about 10 at the most….

Rachel : 10 is not enough….

Turning to me Rachel added.

Rachel : Call your boss….. you guys are up….

………………………………………….

I got back to dry land and spent 20 minutes arguing with Yiling over the phone.

Why ?

I was expecting to gather everyone and fucking charge into the buildings and drag every mother fucker out but Yiling has a different opinion.
She wanted to observe the Malus for a while before planning a hit.

I know she’s right, that’s the logical and smart thing to do but I still lost my temper. I only realised I was shouting into the phone like a spoilt brat in the carpark when I attracted stares from the passerbys.

Yiling : Calm down Jackson…. Come back first….we will get them….

I sped back to the castle and everyone was gathered in the study.

Yiling told me that she has spoken with Rachel.

Yiling : we can’t just charge in right now…. not in the middle of a work day….. not in the middle of the week… we need to find out more….

Declan had printed 2 A1 size of the map around the vicinity for the 2 sites.
The buildings which the Malus and the foreigners are hiding in is highlighted in red.

Yiling : The Rajahs will be taking the Kallang site…. But they don’t have the numbers….

Looking up at me, Yiling wanted me, Seven and Kamal to join the Rajahs.

Yiling : together with 40 of our own guys, I think we can take them by surprise….

Not breaking even to catch her breath, Yiling assigned Hong, Aaron and Declan with 50 others to the site in Tuas.

Looking back up at the group gathered in the room, Yiling wants us to spend 2 weeks gathering detailed information about what goes on.

Yiling : I want to know the people going in and out, what they eat. How often they shit, right to their bedtime and how many times they take out the trash…. Everything…..

Folding her arms, Yiling shared with us some of her concerns.

Yiling : I hope I’m over thinking about this… but when we hit both sites at the same time…. the castle will have minimum men….. if they used this as a diversion to take the castle…. We will lose it….

Yiling will stay at the castle with Cindy, Candy and Xiaoyu with about 20 men spread throughout the estate.

Yiling : us girls will remain within the castle ground…. In the lobby where the vault is

I raised a hand, asking the obvious question.

Jackson : What vault… ?

Yiling : In the basement…. Right beside the antique room you almost trashed…. There is a vault….

Jackson : what’s in it….. money ?

Yiling : yes.

Jackson : you are worried about your money… ? at a time like this… ?

Declan : Jackson …

Declan’s gentle tone is a warning, asking me not to overstep the boundary.

Yiling was quick to fire back.

Yiling : Yes… I am worried about my money…. Money….. can do many things….Money can buy men…. Money can buy weapons…. Money can buy politicians…. Money can bring down entire empires and countries…

Obviously irritated, Yiling spoke while looking away but I knew that rebuttal is directed at me.

Yiling : That vault….must not fall….

Hong gave me a jab in my back while giving me the wide eye and shut the fuck up look.
I backed off and stopped myself from saying anything further.

Yiling : Questions… ?

Yiling looked at everyone around the room and everyone shook their head.

Everyone parted ways and Hong walked over to me as I headed back to the farmhouse.

Hong : eh brother…. Chill leh…. I’m suppose to be the hot headed one…. Not you….

Jackson : I’m sorry… it’s just….there’s a lot going on in my head lately….

Hong : Slow things down a notch…. Want to….happy happy or not… ? once you…. Release…. I guarantee you can think straight…

Jackson : arhghhh…. Go away go away…

Hong : Serious… I won’t ask Xiaoyu so…

Jackson : Haiyah…. Go away la !!

Hong chuckled and took a different path as I walked towards the farmhouse.

I reached under my bed and pulled out one of the axe I have been playing with.

I wrapped it up before putting it inside a sling bag together with a bottle of water. Kamal and Seven is coming over in a bit and we are to work out with the Rajahs how to split the workload for the next 2 weeks.

We met up at the cookhouse and I volunteered to take the first shift that very night.

Kamal : Jackson …. You need to calm down….

Jackson : I know… don’t worry… I won’t do something stupid….

Kamal : we have a shot at this…. Boss knows what she’s doing….

Jackson : ok… I’m…. I’m sorry… about my behaviour lately….

Kamal : It’s ok… just breathe man….just breathe……

28th October 2016
Friday
11pm

The Rajahs have found a good spot right opposite the industrial site in question in Kallang. A multi storey industrial building. The unit the Rajahs managed to procure belonged to a signage maker.

I’m not sure how the manage to get the owner to stop work for a few weeks but I bet a lot of money is involved.
Old 17-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Aside from the unfinished signages and sheets of acrylics leaning on the side of the wall, the Rajahs have stocked the place with supplies of water and crackers.

Something to keep the men watching the building occupied.

I was in the room with 2 Rajahs who already made themselves comfortable on the tables. They had rearranged the tables together into makeshifts bed.
I leaned against the tinted window and looked at the building across the street.
I could see men walking around the corridors, hanging up their laundry on makeshift laundry lines.

On the rooftops, about 5 of them gathered to smoke while another group was drinking standing up.

The quiet night was punctuated by a loud laugh and scream as I saw a CF running down the corridor with his towel wrapped around his head. His friends laughed and soon more joined in the madness.

2 of them were running around naked while laughing.

The gates to the building is kept locked and the security booth is manned by the Malus. They only opened it to allow the van delivering food into the compound.

I checked the camera we set up on a tripod pointing towards the building to make sure it’s recording before walking over to the pantry.
As I pour hot water into my 3 in 1 coffee mix, there was a knock on the door.

The 2 Rajahs that were playing games on their mobile phone stopped and it’s as if they already have protocols in placed. No more karambit knives this time. From under the table, they each pulled out a 10 inch machete.

I removed the axe I brought along as one of them went over to the door.

I walked briskly over to it and whoever is outside knocked on the door again.

The Rajahs took their positions on each side of the opening and I gave them the signal to open it.

The door swung back and I was ready to throw my axe forward when I saw it was Yiling at the door.

Jackson : what the fuck are you doing here…. ?

Yiling : I came to take a look….

Jackson : come in !... were you followed !! ?

Yiling : no… this place is practically dead….

Jackson : You came alone…. ?

Yiling : Xiaoyu and Candy are waiting for me in the car….

The Rajahs shut the door and went back to their game while Yiling walked over to the window.

Dressed in a long sleeve white blouse and black work pants, she reminded me of the time I first laid my eyes on her.
The lights in the unit we were in is off but the spill of ambient light from the outside is bright enough for us to see what we were doing.
The same light illuminated the side of Yiling’s face as she stared at the building across the road.
She looked tired and seemed like she has a lot on her mind.

I offered the coffee I made to her and she accepted it.

Jackson : what are you thinking about.. ?

Yiling : a lot of things….

Jackson : can you share… ?

Yiling : I can’t….

She sipped the coffee and I told her there is no need to shoulder everything alone. The weight would crush her.

Jackson : Why are you trying to take on everything…. The secrets… the cloak and daggers…. The responsibility….who exactly demands so much from you ??

Yiling didn’t answer my question.

Jackson : are you doing this for money Yiling… ? for power… ? wealth ? …. To buy nice cars…. Fancy houses… why….? why are you doing this… ?

Yiling : you won’t understand…

Jackson : stop saying I won’t understand and help me understand !!

I asked her how much money is enough.

Jackson : You already have so much…. You have more than you can possibly spend…..and… and you can fucking…..

I lowered my voice a notch, afraid that the Rajahs at the back can hear our conversation.

Jackson : You can fucking predict lottery numbers….

Yiling gave a bitter smirk, as if I just told a bad joke.

We were both quiet for a while before I commented that I knew she is working for someone else.

Jackson : Who is your boss Yiling…. ?

Yiling : I am the boss…. Did you forget…. ?... I am…. The queen…

Jackson : No….. you may be the queen….but….i know… I can tell… there is still someone you report to…. You work for someone….

Yiling : hahah… you are overthinking things….

I made myself a cup of coffee as well before joining Yiling at the window.

Jackson : Don’t do this alone Yiling…. let me help…

Yiling : I wish I could…

Jackson : to what end…. ?...are you going to do this for the rest of your life… ? .. when does this stop… ?

Yiling : there is no end to this…. This won’t ever stop…

Jackson : what if…. You just let everything go…. ?

Yiling turned and looked at me, asking me what I meant.

Jackson : I meant just let go… just stop… after we deal with the Malus and Russell…. and ….and…. we go… just leave this place…. Go somewhere….

Yiling smiled wistfully and I could see in her eyes she allowed herself the luxury of basking in that thought for a few seconds before reality pulled her back down.

Yiling : Jackson …. We’re gangsters. ….. we don’t stop…. We cannot stop…. And we will never stop….

She returned the coffee mug to me and said she has already made arrangements for a technician to set up cameras on the front door for easier monitoring of visitors.

Yiling : They will be here in the morning to get it done…. I bought the security company that was awarded the job for this building…we will be getting a feed from their cameras as well…. Gate, carparks…. Everywhere…. I don’t want any surprises…..

Jackson : Yiling… I …

Yiling : Jackson …. Stop…. I know what you are getting at….but this is a lonely path to take…. Someone has to do it…

She turned to make sure the 2 Rajahs were not looking before touching my face and giving me a peck on my cheek before leaving.

Yiling : stay safe…

…………………………………………………..

11th November 2016
Friday.

After 2 weeks of keeping an eye on the Malus and their foreigners they are baby sitting, we managed to put together a grime picture of what they are up do.

Every couple of days, a truck ferrying more of them will arrive. Not a lot, but 2-3 more.

This only happens for the site in Kallang. The foreigners never left the building whereas for the Malus, the snuck out occasionally but never alone.
Not since one of their friends went missing.

They snuck out in groups of 2 or 3, which makes a smash and grab a lot harder now that they are on the alert.

The number of people in Tuas remained the same but they have more vehicles.
Almost 20 cars parked within the compound of the site.

There is a stark contrast between the discipline level from the men at Kallang and those in Tuas where Russell is hiding. The men I was observing are more relaxed.

And Declan painted a different picture when he shared with the group of us what they saw. Regular change of perimeter guards, checking the food delivery van several times even though it’s the same guy doing the delivery, they even do a headcount twice a day to make sure everyone is accounted for.

A plan was floated to hit both sites at the same time one week in, and we just kept refining it over and over again.
The plan of attack has finally been finalised and everyone is gathered at the castle ground, including the Rachel and the 10 Rajahs that will be joining us on the raid.

Both locations are in a industrial area. The traffic and activities would gradually die off come Saturday afternoon.
By 2-3pm, it’s practically deserted.
That would be the best time to strike.

The roads leading to the 2 sites will be blocked and starting from 4am on Saturday morning. All our men will slowly move into the holding area so as not to draw too much of a attention.

Yiling : Questions… ?

Yiling looked around the large white marquee tent that has been set up on the open field leading to the farmhouse and the garden.

Anyone seeing it from above would think we’re throwing one hell of a party but we are not.

The white marquee tent stretch almost a football field in length and it’s fully air conditioned.
It’s the only way to brief everyone at the same time, including almost a 100 La Bella Vita’s men.

Plenty of reclining chairs pack the back of the tent for those who want to catch a quick wink, but I suspect many will not sleep tonight.
Pulling off a hit of this scale, you would be dumb to think everyone can make it back alive.

There is a tense atmosphere in the air. You can feel it.
It’s like the eve of going to war, everyone seemed afraid.

Yiling : If there are no questions…. Help yourself to the food and drinks…. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow….
Old 17-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

4 buffet lines lined the sides of the tent while beer and wine are flowing freely, but no hard liquor.

A band and a DJ have been hired to provide a bit of entertainment for everyone.

I helped myself to a beer and walked over to the Rajahs who were keeping to themselves in their group by the side of the stage.

Rachel : enjoying your last supper… ?

Jackson : hahah…. I like your sense of humour….

Rachel : this sucks… is this the best La Bella Vita can do…? You should have seen our family day….

The mere mention of her family day struck a raw nerve and she stopped talking about it abruptly. It had to be cancelled for obvious reasons.

Jackson : I look forward to attending the one next year Rachel….. if I’m invited…

She smiled at my forward looking comment and raised her glass at me.

Right about then, I heard the tapping of the microphone and I saw Kamal on stage.

Kamal : test… mic test….

Kamal said something to the tune of wanting to lighten up the atmosphere and he would like to invite everyone to take a trip back in time.

Everyone looked at him, unsure of what he is up to as he whispered something to the DJ who nodded and gave him the thumbs up.
I recognised the familiar tune immediately as Summer rain. The mambo jumbo remix of the familiar song seemed to have a hypnotic effect on quite a few of the men as they cheered and raised their glasses at Kamal.

Rachel : Oh my god… what is that…

Henry : hahaha.. you are too young to understand….

Rachel : what the fuck…. I went mambo jambo before ok ! I snuck in when I was 17…

There was another loud commotion and you could feel the atmosphere heat up a notch when Kamal gamely danced on stage joined by Seven.

Spreading their arms and doing the Mambo Jambo moves that corresponded to the tune, they ignited a wave of cries as more of the men came forward, cheering and doing the same dance moves.

The eye candies joined in shortly after, Candy, Xiaoyu and even Yiling were all sporting enough to dance with the men.

I could not help but laughed when the men pushed the girls onto the stage as the final part of the chorus started. Yiling confidently took the centre stage like that Ah lian up on the platform in the middle of Zouk and gamely led the entire dance floor through a old school rendition of the good old days.

I saw Hong running up from the side of the stage, the look of excitement is written all over his face. I still remembered the first time I saw him, he was wearing this shirt ’ I tea danced at sparks ‘ .

He shouted something to the DJ above the din of the music and I saw a subsequent nod from him.

As Summer rain ended and trailed off, the DJ addressed the everyone.

DJ : We have a friend here… who would like to take everyone….. further back in time…. !!!

The rhythmic chimes of bells sounded before an even more familiar tune stirred up more memories. This time round, even the Rajahs got excited as the old techno tune, Drive me crazy, started pumping out from the speakers.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment and was reminded of the first time I went into discotheques from a bygone era. Sparks, Fire, Canto, the awfully sweet mixers, the Tom and Jerry cartoon playing on the screen, the smell of cigarette smoke.

Everything came flooding in at once.

Yiling came down the stage and pulled Rachel up to join the madness and everyone gathered nearer the stage, dancing and cheering to the hypnotic tune and the heavy bass.
Like the peak of an explosive orgasm, I knew it was coming before the DJ did it.

They always do it.

I remember the first time I experienced it, it rendered me speechless, for I never would have believe something like this happened if I didn’t see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears.
As the singing part for the techno hit drew to a close, the DJ literally shouted into the microphone.

DJ : AND WHAT DO YOU SAYYYY ?>!!!

The dance floor erupted and I was surprised Yiling knew it too, so did the rest of the girls.

“ Oaei……Oaei…. Oaei Oaei Oaei !!! “

“Aiya….Aiya….. Aiya Aiya Aiya… “

“ Hiyah… hiyah…. Hiyah… hiyah… hiyah!! “

Henry ran onto the stage, rallied the Rajahs while Yiling displayed one of the most gangster behaviour I have ever seen her do. Something that in that split second, that is befitting her as a drug lord.
Standing defiantly in front of all the men, she led the final cheer,

“ Huat ah… Huat ah….. Kao Pei La !!!

I drained my beer as I looked at everyone cheering and partying before the big day tomorrow and I realised that earlier, I was wrong.

Come what may tomorrow, we are….. not afraid…

……………………………………………………………….

( * The gangster cheer mid chorus of ‘Drive me Crazy’ is something unique to local discotheques. Overseas readers who has not experienced the 90s party scene in SG might not get this reference * )
Old 17-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
karpi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic updates, as usual. Thanks!
Old 17-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amos184 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ILOCK been listening to a certain tune during this cb period eh.. nicely done bro! Looking forward to the next update... meantime, listening to those tunes n reading up on past stories..
Old 17-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

play this video when u start reading the update. hahhahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
4 buffet lines lined the sides of the tent while beer and wine are flowing freely, but no hard liquor.
Old 17-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10192 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1